Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Amazonian Bachelor(ette) - COMPLETED 7/4/17

kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
I decided to try the whole bachelor challenge thing...
The Scenario:
Your home has been conquered. The conquerors have demanded that the union be sealed by a marriage. There are two problems with this. One is that your home is ruled by a six member council. Each member represents a particular Clan. Each Clan controls part of the world’s economy. The second problem is that your home is a matriarchy. Males are considered to be second class citizens with no voting rights. Your conquerors have demanded that six males and six females be sent to compete for the right to seal the union. You have been selected to represent your Clan.

Details: Introduction

Post edited by kethrydrake on

Comments

• kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited May 2017
    Participants

Girls
    Harlow Benitez submitted by soccer_emmy
    Juniper Nava
    Macie Valencia submitted by thejennifer
    Anasta Kincaid submitted by Blargian
    Ellen Crawford
    Nancy Godwin

Boys
    Finch Adams submitted princess2109
    Dakota Pete submitted by princess2109
    Sage Moonriver submitted by MINEZ
    Mitchell Waters
    Trevon Fisher
    Eugene Pelletier submitted by princess2109
    edited May 2017
    Eliminated
    1st - Eugene Pelletier
    ........Nancy Godwin
    2nd - Mitchell Waters
    .........Ellen Crawford
    3rd - Trevon Fisher
    .........Harlow Benitez
    4th - Juniper Nava
    5th - Anasta Kincaid
    6th - Macie Valencia
    7th - Dakota Pate
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Ooooh I'd like to enter ;u;
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Be happy to welcome you. The proper form for submission is on the website.
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    I'm kind of confused about the rules, but I'll read over them again and think about who I'm going to submit :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    oooo i'm probs gonna go Amber ouo
    What's confusing?
    It's probably got nothing to do with you :) Just had an intense day at uni yesterday (3 hours of maths and then 3 hours of spanish) so lots of words are just jumbling up.

This is so exciting - I love challenges and haven't seen any like this one yet!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    It is inspired partly by the Amazon challenge, though the world is set in modern times (current Tech level). Males were slaves to females but within the past 1-2 generations they have been free. Your sim doesn't remember that time, but their parents and grandparents do and there are many who would like to return to that...but then they were conquered. Part of your sim's role should they be chosen would be Ambassador/Liaison between their spouse's culture and their own. Also some ideas I had on a rainbowacy inspired by the novel Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde, combined with the University degrees from Sims 3...
    Cool :) I might make an Aquamarine Female.
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    edited March 2017
    My Gallery ID: Jalooloo

Name: Anasta Kincaid

Traits: Genius, Kleptomaniac, Materialistic, Business Saavy

Aspiration: Mansion Baron

Clan (birth and chosen): Aquamarine born and chosen.

Reason for participating (include how you won the Clan competition): Anasta is the only heir of a family dynasty that has bred Aquamarines for centuries. Everyone born in this family has been an Aquamarine, well, besides a few strays but no one talks about them. She believes that this challenge will showcase her genius skills to the world and match her with the most optimal partner for breeding. She won the Clan competition by single-handedly creating a marketing campaign which enticed people to buy breath mints that made you more alluring and confident. Whether the product was legitimate or placebo... that is up to you; either was she did her job and did it well.

Skills (1-3, these reflect your sims’ hobbies and areas of expertise, I will be randomly assigning skill points): Logic, Charisma, Mischief

Ideas for elimination contests: Chess games and see who exercises the longest? Or maybe a marathon type thing where they have to complete multiple different things in a row.

OlnR10.png
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    24c9i53.jpg

Name: Dakota Pate

Traits: Art Lover, Clumsy, Family-Orientated (Muser)

Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire

Clan: Born into Ruby, Chose Amber

Reason for participating: Dakota May seem like the last person in his clan to consider participating. Both his boyfriend and girlfriend laughed in his face when he mentioned entering the competition. It was a hurtful thing too. Dakota knew what hurting was too. He knew it as a child, being pressured into beauty pageants and sports tournaments at a young age as a Son of a strong Ruby woman. She played Pro for many woman's teams while his father was a lowly children's coach. He hadn't ever seemed to mind though, seeing as his modeling career soared more than his natural sport talent. It was gut-wrenching to be five years old and be scolded for not being interested in sports, and then not long after to put somewhere you've never been. At five Dakota was shipped off to be apart of the Amber Clan. The hurt was there, but he definitely felt more at ease with himself here, surrounded by other creative bodies. At 13 he passed his Amber Clan test, which is the same day he met Marina and Jace. By 16 they were all dating, it was honestly fun to be a teenager and have Marina holding Jace's hand, and Dakota holding Jace's. All the teasing about how they should introduce themselves as "Marina, Marina's boyfriend Jace, and Jace's boyfriend Dakota."
    Then at 21 he soared above and beyond the Amber exam, which is when he expressed wanting to participate. They laughed, told him he'd walk into the competition and have an anxiety attack. It caused a fight, quite a bad one. Marina confessed how she never really wanted Dakota in her relationship anyways, Jace timidly would not admit that he was the one that convinced her. Marina had to be the one to break them up.
    Dakota still entered, fueled by sadness and anger. In cooking, he looked the judges dead in the eyes as he presented an artful plate of perfectly prepared Pufferfish Nigiri. Progressing forward into the art competition he poured his anger and sadness into one painting. Marina as a grinning puppet master, he and Jace dangling from strings as her puppets. Only, nobody else knew the devious puppet master and sad puppets were meant to symbolic.
    Finally was the talent competition, after being reckless in his cooking and over-emotional in his painting, Dakota took to the stage and sang.
    What started as a wish to prove himself, ended in a motivation only seeking to prove his exes wrong.

Skills:Painting, Cooking, Singing

Questions you want the Bachelor(ette) to ask (1-3):Did you have to switch Tribes?
    Any previous relationships?
    How badly have you ever been hurt?

Ideas for elimination contests (1-3): who can cook the longest w/o starting a fire
    first to complete a large painting
    last to pass out
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    I may submit a sim later on today! :) This looks really interesting!
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm not sure what it is, but it keeps telling me my post is too short even though I know it isn't. :(

EDIT: Well, this posted. Strange! I'll post my sim now. :)

03-18-17_4-58-03PM_zps0gmrpfbt.png

Name: Macie Valencia

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Snob, Romantic

Aspiration: Freelance Botanist

Clan (birth and chosen): Emerald

Reason for participating (include how you won the Clan competition): Macie was born into what some may call the "tree hugger" Clan. Though, thanks to her Clan, many others had food and resources. They were the ones providing food, fish, and health care. Whether the others liked them or not, everyone needed their help.
    Although the females in Macie's Clan are required to become a doctor, her heart's desire is to be a farmer. Ever since she was younger, Macie enjoyed helping others plant and care for their gardens. She never minded getting her hands a bit dirty. Even if it goes against her clan's wishes, Macie refuses to do something she won't enjoy.
    Ms. Valencia won her Clan's competition due to her tenacity, and bright ideas (and perhaps even flirting her way up to the top). She was always one to stand out in the Emerald Clan, due to not being as "nurturing" as the others may have preferred. When Macie showcased some new techniques for farming during the competition, everyone was impressed. After all, it was uncommon for a female to have such great knowledge about it. The techniques proved successful, and she was crowned the victor.

I hope you like her :smile:

• soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I made my sim and uploaded her to the gallery with the hashtag, but ran out of time to post her on here before work. Hopefully I'll have time to post tomorrow!
    I finally finished The House!!
    edited March 2017
    I was a little confused on the clan part, but here is the sim I made:

20952z6.png

Name: Harlow Benitez

Traits: Domestic, Active, Loves the Outdoors, Outgoing

Aspiration: Successful Lineage

Clan (birth and chosen): Born Ruby, Choosing Ruby

Reason for participating (include how you won the Clan competition): Harlow grew up in a rural family. She was raised by her mother and father, along with her four brothers. They did not have a ton of money, but an enormous amount of love. Harlow knew she wanted more. When it came to winning her clan competition she was going to have to beat her brothers. In the end Harlow won! But that was just the beginning. Now she is searching for someone to start her own clan with. Someone to help her build her own successful lineage.

I uploaded her to the gallery under her name with the hashtag. My gallery ID is porisemily.
    Clans are in part family by blood and in part similar to medieval Guilds. Certain Clans are in control over certain jobs. People outside of the Clan are not permitted to work in those jobs. However, recognizing that not everyone born into the Clan is suited for the work, there is a system of fostering those who do not meet Clan standards. In addition, it prevents inbreeding by allowing matches across Clan lines by having people not born in the Clan join the Clan as children, teens, or adults.

In addition, it is a matriarchy, where the females rule and rank higher than mere males. Also, since a male and a female were requested, males and females would have separate competitions...
    Clans are in part family by blood and in part similar to medieval Guilds. Certain Clans are in control over certain jobs. People outside of the Clan are not permitted to work in those jobs. However, recognizing that not everyone born into the Clan is suited for the work, there is a system of fostering those who do not meet Clan standards. In addition, it prevents inbreeding by allowing matches across Clan lines by having people not born in the Clan join the Clan as children, teens, or adults.

In addition, it is a matriarchy, where the females rule and rank higher than mere males. Also, since a male and a female were requested, males and females would have separate competitions...

I just want to make sure I've done it right in Dakota's bio at this point.
    There is still plenty of time to make changes to anyone's bio right now. Just let me know if you change your post...
    bump bump
    How many more sims do we need? Could we make another to help?
    I need 5 more males and 3 more females, and yes, you may submit more than one.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    "...aliens wouldn’t fit into the society."
    I read your bgstory in your blog site, 1st of all, *clap clap* I love what you have written. Personal thought, alien is an Amazon society like you have created. As matter a fact, I feel pity on Alien male because they cannot impregnate others like regular male sims do. In fact if they put into the Amazon society, they are the most bottom rank of all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy