Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kill sims with vampire emotion influence power....

does not work for me! I tried the embarassment power, and I can see that the sims is mortified, and on top of it, I deprived him of bladder needs, and he peed in his pants. 6-8 sims hours later, he is still alive and his mood dropped to just embarassed!

if you have succeded in killing sims with emotions, canyou please share your tips?? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My vampire has reached the highest tier of emotion influence and often a blast of anger in a packed pub results in a death or two.
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Playful is usually most reliable in my experience.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    starcrunch wrote: »

Yes. You should try it out by spreading happiness and then playfulness (8+8=16 and 15 points is needed to get to deadly stage).
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    thats the diffrence with me if i make a vampire sim i will not let my vampire sim reach the deadly stage since i would not kill sims in my game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    thats the diffrence with me if i make a vampire sim i will not let my vampire sim reach the deadly stage since i would not kill sims in my game

I used it to generate a planned event. A "Massacre at the Blue Velvet" that would lead to a final split between Lilith and Caleb, and that would drive Caleb to take up his role in my Vampire government as enforcer. However, in preparation I tested which one seemed to work best in a few dry runs and found playful was the way to go - it reliably produced dead sims. Generally I'm with you, in that I don't want my vampires to use it to kill sims and I don't think I've ever wanted to just kill sims at random, death (other than old age) in my games is pretty much always to drive a story element and thus planned. I think the only unplanned deaths I've had are wishing well related though I did decide to keep both of them.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    i tried and tired and tired, the sims just would not die! I got him enranged but a few hours later he was fine again!!!
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    edited March 2017
    My vampires are grand masters with every vampire trait to max and no! none of the emotions kill sims I've tried all of them and no one dies but what it will do if you do burst of anger and other vampires are there they will start drain life spirit on sims, I do that often just for laughs when Caleb, Lilith and Vlad go on a plasma drinking binge on the party
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    When the notion hits me, I take 1 of my vampires to a random festival and use the Influence Emotion - Anger, for me it works like a charm. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the anger to build, but I've had 6 or 7 die at once.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    starcrunch wrote: »

Yes. You should try it out by spreading happiness and then playfulness (8+8=16 and 15 points is needed to get to deadly stage).

Ehh, embarrassment and/or anger are usually more immediate for me.