Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Prince Charming (A Selection Challenge): UPDATED 4/24

Comments

• tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    edited April 2017
    @icmnfrsh and @thejennifer I'm so glad you guys liked it!
    I hope you don't mind that I elaborated on Landon's backstory a bit! I was trying to play out exactly how it happened in my mind lol
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, it's fine. :) The way he recounted it sounds just about right.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Btw, I'd like to imagine Willie was lurking somewhere in the background the entire time. :D Maybe his head pops out in a shot from time to time. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Might we see the results of the poll?? :0
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Might we see the results of the poll?? :0

It's actually viewable if you click on "View results".

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Nice chapter and Landon's story about Bethany is great! But somehow I didn't expect him to get the one on one. Don't know why thoug :D
    edited April 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Day 6 is now available here!

also @icmnfrsh , Willie will pop up in some fun ways next week ;)
    and @Sonschi omg I love your new signature, I have to catch up on your story!!! Probably will today!!!
    Oh my, that first elimination didn't go over too smoothly. But at least she got it over with. Btw, was everyone in the party? It looks like it was a few men short of 14 there.

And I think she got along best with Alex, Greg, and Shamus this time. :)

Oh, and I can't wait to see what Willie's going to do to the men in the coming days. :D

edited April 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh my, that first elimination didn't go over too smoothly. But at least she got it over with. Btw, was everyone in the party? It looks like it was a few men short of 14 there.

And I think she got along best with Alex, Greg, and Shamus this time. :)

@icmnfrsh everyone was there, but some of them kept leaving the group and spent the party wandering around the house, go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't have them in the same household as the royal family since there were too many people so I couldn't control them and the rules state that:
    "If a Contestant ignores the Prince/Princess or wanders off to do something else while the Prince/Princess is at their household perhaps the Contestant is a good one to eliminate?"

I wasn't going to eliminate them for it :D but figured that it's just part of the game! And if they wanna spend the party playing on the computer or playing chess, so be it :D But every week I'm going to design it so the princess will get free time in every household, so even people that don't have dates will get some time!
    It figures that some people would be so amazed by the castle that they'd end up wandering off. :D I was only able to count 10 men in the actual dining area. There are still several chances to get to know the princess better anyway. :)

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited April 2017
    I could tell that not all the guys were there at once. I couldn't see Franceis in any of the frames! :(

Maybe i just seek to see him bc he's my baby lol
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    I'm surprised Eduardo went home, but if he yelled at her like that it's probably for the best. I'm glad Chris didn't hide too much either, that was him in the blue tuxedo, right?
    edited April 2017
    Lol you guys also have to remember that they only came over for a party...so like 2 sim hours and that there's 14 men...it would be pretty impossible for Amina to really have quality in depth conversations with every single man and still try to host a successful party...your sims will be in future chapters :) and as the weeks go along and there's less men, there will be more time for the remaining gentleman :)

Also everyone's sims will be in the next days competition! :)

And @thejennifer
    I'm so glad that you were surprised because I thought maybe I made it too obvious in the last chapter since their convo didn't go very well lol :) and yes he was in there!
    edited April 2017
    Truthfully, I just have bad memory since my week was busy, so I don't remember their convo :lol: When will the next chapter be? I'm guessing Saturday? (Since that's usually when the updates are up, correct? lol)
    @thejennifer ideally I'll get one to you midweek as well! I actually already started the next one, so probably in a few days :D
    Oh wow that chapter is great!
    I didn't expect that the first man already had to go right after the dinner though :open_mouth:

And thanks for liking my signature :)
    I was kind of expecting it, as per the schedule. Although it was a bit abrupt. I got used to the rose ceremony in your Bachelor shows. :D Here she just went up to the guy and kicked him out.

I was kind of expecting it, as per the schedule. Although it was a bit abrupt. I got used to the rose ceremony in your Bachelor shows. :D Here she just went up to the guy and kicked him out.

That's what I thought too ^^ His reaction was pretty rude, though. Maybe it's because of his hot headed trait.
    Sonschi wrote: »

That's what I thought too ^^ His reaction was pretty rude, though. Maybe it's because of his hot headed trait.

I think so too. It's in line with his character, although I think it crosses the line. Given she's a princess and all. :D

edited April 2017
    Hi guys!!!! I know I said I would hopefully get a chapter out midweek, but things at work have been crazy! I've had 0 free time...I'm basically going from job #1, to job #2, straight to bed and repeat...hopefully in the next couple of days! sorry for the wait! Hope you all are doing well :D
    It's fine. Still have lots to occupy myself with in the meantime. :D

Just take your time :) You're not forced to publish a new chapter if you don't have time for it :) And the longer we wait for the next one the more excited we will be when it comes out ;)
    They said it better than I could've! I use to get nervous if I didn't have time to upload a chapter but I figured readers would understand :) and they did. I hope you can get some relaxation time soon! Don't work yourself too much :)
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    I cannot help but love Vincent :D Feels like I am betraying my Vinnie!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo