Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Project Vie: is it to be?

2...Next

Comments

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited March 2017
    I agree with the censor. They're plum. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I noticed. The tweet is still there, though, if you replace it with the correct characters.

🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The mods decided to censor it, lol.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I agree with the censor. They're plum. :D

Yeah, it's telling that the mods decided to censor it, when the censor is normally reserved for really offensive things.

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    A lot of the hoax's tweets have swearing in them. It's probably a wise precaution to keep them from showing up here.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    @Ciarassims the moderator censored it

Visit Luth twitter account

Yeah I've seen it now, the vie people are actually so rude.
    giphy_1.gif
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Lmao at the mods censoring it. Top notch.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    #TeamDumbAsRocks

Can we make it a new juice type at the bar so after consumption our Sim can feel dazed with a D'OH! moodlet! I can only imagine my Sim going to a nightclub to order a glass of "dumb as rocks" lol the rocks will be the ice cubes lol
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

@SimGuruGraham definitely got his much desired " wow" today, as did the rest of us. :lol:

I was hoping his "Wow" meant "Wow, are we really going to tell the audience what we are offering in the upcoming bowling pack. Like wow!" but I got wowed back that said "Oh no we ain't!" lol. EA some of us love ya haha!
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    edited March 2017
    Im not surprise it got censor since it talking down about us simmer and calling us out our names
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »
    Im not surprise it got censor since it talking down about us simmer and calling us out our names

It's gone now anyway. The whole Twitter account is deleted.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »

It's gone now anyway. The whole Twitter account is deleted.

Good i didnt like the fact that some simmer was tagging along with them and trolling other simmer and talking down about the sims
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Idk I'm really disappointed, I feel like the only ones missing out on 'wow's' is us. I'm still yet to be blown away by something TS4 other than a toddler or a vampire. The only losers here are us. Graham can be smug all he likes but his game is still not meeting my standards. I was hoping PV might.

I'm getting bored of TS4, again. There's something wrong with the game, it's not me. I need competition. But glad this is all over, hoax or not, I hate waiting for stuff haha.

--T