Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairies Game pack Idea's

I know not everyone loves super naturals, that is ok. I love the Idea if they did separate each Gp, for super naturals. I know not everyone is in favor. But I definitely had a lot of ideas for one if they did make a Fairies Game pack:))) If you could what would you guys want? I would love if they could expand the Fairies game. Where they could make them really small but you could see all the details instead of being normal size with the exception if they could do it like vampires, were every time you gain a power you gain a weakness. Like if you choose to be a fairy Godmother you could get big. I would love if they made them be able to be good or bad. To be a light or dark fairy. To be able to grant wishes and help animals and plants, and even help children. Like they could play in the kids dollhouse with them and kids could set out and make a fairy garden for there fairy friends. They could put little fairy doors on their walls were their fairy friends could magically visit. For a fairy gathering or play date with the kids. They could make little tables for kids to play tea with their fairies. Plus I think it would be really cool if they could actually design their own fairy home inside and out, and you could actually go and play like a real house you made for your sims. It would be cool like instead of a vampire hunter, you could have the game play to catch a fairy, and a fairy skill you could gain could be escaping, and blending in. There could be different fairy jobs you could apply. and maybe some fairies could be good at tinkering and have a skill of fixing things for sims. It would be cool if they added a new world for them or even just expanded Sylvan Glade for fairies to be able to live there. I just have a lot of ideas, what are your guys ideas?:))))

Comments

• OpalMoonOpalMoon Posts: 35 Member
    I would like to see a variety of wings and wing colors we could pick in Create-A-Sim. Like we did in Sims 3, but a bigger variety. We could choose whether the wings have a light or dark glow, or no glow at all. We could control the brightness of the glow and the size of the wings as well. I'd also love to see some fairies have pointed ears, and wear floral wreathes.
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    OpalMoon wrote: »
    I would like to see a variety of wings and wing colors we could pick in Create-A-Sim. Like we did in Sims 3, but a bigger variety. We could choose whether the wings have a light or dark glow, or no glow at all. We could control the brightness of the glow and the size of the wings as well. I'd also love to see some fairies have pointed ears, and wear floral wreathes.

O yes I would love this too:)) That would be so fun, Oh and I forgot a tooth fairy option too lol, Why not:))) More game play:)))
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    @HarlowandMe
    I haven't played the full Sims 4, just the demo; but I have played The Sims 3 Superatural, and it was...disappointing. I liked how the fairies had their own tiny houses they could go into, but there weren't enough options. At the very least, I was hoping that when you click Fly To Work or whatever, you could choose how high they go before they go there.
    Be safe.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I love supernatural Sims, but fairies are not something I would want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

It's too Middle School.
    wJbomAo.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I love supernatural Sims, but fairies are not something I would want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

It's too Middle School.

Whereas ten foot pole statements are so grown-up.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

It's too Middle School.

Whereas ten foot pole statements are so grown-up.

It's a common idiom that's been around for hundreds of years. There's nothing offensive about it whatsoever.
    wJbomAo.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member

It's too Middle School.

Did you play Sims 3 Supernatural? There were faries?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

It's too Middle School.

Did you play Sims 3 Supernatural? There were faries?

You might have noticed I didn't use a capital S.
    I wasn't talking about the expansion pack, I was talking about supernatural Sims.

And I hated that EP. It took everything interesting about supernatural Sims, and watered them down so that all that remained was a bunch of teenybopper Twilight references.
    wJbomAo.png
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    @kwanzaabot , @KimRS , @Dannydanbo, @MadameLee . Yeah I know what you mean about the sims 3 version, I never did get to deep in it, I had a daughter when it started getting interesting, but I have played sims since they have came out with the 1st sims, with the exception of most of the sims 3 ones. But When I looked at the youtube videos version of it, it did look disappointing, But as I watched the vampires game pack video, it got me inspired and excited, plus my daughter would have fun playing with me if there were fairies:)) I just started getting a bunch Ideas for all kinds of game packs, and that is what me want to join this Forum:)) But if they did it right, they could make it amazing:)) But I definitely want them to be small and tiny, They sort of looked silly being big in sims 3.