Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leona Lewis to be featured in an upcoming pack soon

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
I take this to mean the bowling sp most likely a song of hers. Funny this was released today makes me think a pre announcement to the bowling sp is coming tomorrow.

http://simscommunity.info/2017/03/12/leona-lewis-to-be-featured-in-the-upcoming-sims-4-pack-speculation/

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Oh boy! A celebrity tie-in where the Sims and a pop singer begin to promote each other?? What could go wrong?!?
    tumblr_o7p2xfmqSC1qd4rf5o1_500.gif
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I like that she's English and they're adding a little bit of cultural diversity. I believe all other previous celebs have been American.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Probably just one of her songs in the bowling sp.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Yeah I wonder what new game she was talking about! :p I mean we ARE inside the community and barely know what's gonna be released. Anyways.. I imagined her new song "Fire under my feet" in a trailer for Burglars/Firemen. Hahah I don't know why I got hyped for these to be added again to TS4! Listen to it and tell me it doesn't fit in a burglars and firemen trailer.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I don't if there's either an R&B or soul, but her song belongs to the pop station.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    Yeah I wonder what new game she was talking about! :p I mean we ARE inside the community and barely know what's gonna be released. Anyways.. I imagined her new song "Fire under my feet" in a trailer for Burglars/Firemen. Hahah I don't know why I got hyped for these to be added again to TS4! Listen to it and tell me it doesn't fit in a burglars and firemen trailer.

Maybe in the patch.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    At least she is a player
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited March 2017
    Didn't know she was still around. Haven't heard anything from her in years.

Anyway, there's a big difference between one of her songs being in Simlish, and an entire pack being dedicated to her in the way Katy Perry's Sweet Treats was. I think I speak for everyone when I say - never again.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Or maybe she just plays Sims and reads enough Sims news to know there's a pack coming out? I'm finding it hard to to read that as "I'm in this pack" rather than "I have normal-people hobbies".
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    She probably recorded a song in simlish for a future pack. I don't think there's more to it than that.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited March 2017
    Who is she again?

No but seriously, are we about to get a Leona Lewis sweet treats pack or something? :joy:
    OrZHCj4.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Who is she again?

No but seriously, are we about to get a Leona Lewis sweet treats pack or something? :joy:
    OrZHCj4.gif

Don't worry Channel, it's going to be OK.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Never heard of her so at worst we will get one of her songs added to a radio station.

tumblr_nj4pr3bVvH1s2wio8o1_500.gif
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Oh my god, i don't want a game pack like Katy Perry :weary::worried: ...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    When I saw what was in Sweet Treats, I was like, "I would never buy this. I mean, where would I put it? It's too garish even for kid's bedroom stuff!"

On the plus side, at least Leona's got some nice haircuts and clothes.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    If anything it just means her song is going to be in simlish for a future pack and/or an announcement trailer since we're no longer getting excited gifs anymore.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited March 2017
    Eliharb wrote: »

I actually thought that was a perfect song for the pets trailer! If I close my eyes and listen to it I can totally see pets running around and having fun, the horses and farmlands in the new world... And it has a vibe of "you waited long for this, and it's finally here!". Check for yourselves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGCZL801OfQ
    edited March 2017
    boop!
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Don't even know who she is
    21mbz47.jpg
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    When I saw what was in Sweet Treats, I was like, "I would never buy this. I mean, where would I put it? It's too garish even for kid's bedroom stuff!"

On the plus side, at least Leona's got some nice haircuts and clothes.

I found the Sweet Treats pack made cute Christmas décor for parks and the toy shop. Wouldn't use that stuff for anything else.

• TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    The fact that she said "a new sims game," as opposed to something like "a new sims pack," makes me think it's a celebrity hint that she was involved in a pack. PR statement, free advertising, whatever you want to call it. Cause I would think a fan would be familiar with fan terminology and call it a pack.

Unless she is a fan who has been following the rumors about Vie, which is supposedly giving more information March 15th. It's possible she is referencing that. I'm pretty sure it was debunked as a fake, but she probably wouldn't be following closely enough to know all the details.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    Triplis wrote: »
    The fact that she said "a new sims game," as opposed to something like "a new sims pack," makes me think it's a celebrity hint that she was involved in a pack. PR statement, free advertising, whatever you want to call it. Cause I would think a fan would be familiar with fan terminology and call it a pack.

Unless she is a fan who has been following the rumors about Vie, which is supposedly giving more information March 15th. It's possible she is referencing that. I'm pretty sure it was debunked as a fake, but she probably wouldn't be following closely enough to know all the details.

The Sims twitter follows her, se's totally working with EA.