Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Filmora Help [solved]

aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
So I decided to give Filmora a try due to all the options is comes with. I've bought it; it's not that expensive compared to other editing software out there.

My problem is that under the music tab, I'm only showing 47 files and I believe there's meant to be many more than that, plus sound effects.

Am I missing something? A setting or a download or add-on?

Help please!

Edit: they're looking for a new sound effects partner!
Post edited by aricarai on

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,667 Member
    That's good news! I like the software but I use sound effects I already had, rather than those coming with the program.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Simmerville - where did you get your sound effects from?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,667 Member
    It's so long ago, I can't remember. They are just normal life sounds, nothing spectacular but a lot more clear and crisp than what Filmora offered.

Btw, with Filmora it's very easy to create your own sound effects. I capture some sound scene with my compact camera (cell phone can probably be used too), then I use Filmora to split the audio, trim it and save it as mp3, ready to use in a movie. Good for all those small everyday sounds, or traffic jam or birds or whatever :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg