Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On Campus!!

This I would be happy with, but I want Pets first and really want weather.
Tell me what you think.. thanks and HUGS
http://www.droidreport.com/articles/3440/20170308/the-sims-4-latest-news-update-players-go-old-school-with-planned-with-next-on-campus-dlc.htm
while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    That article seems to be based only on speculation, AKA grasping at straws. The reddit post only mentioned about surveys and was not from an actual developer.

A more accurate speculation would be pets as code has been found in the game that might support that. Other than that, nothing can be considered true unless from Maxis themselves.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Well, even if Maxis hasn't planned on a Sims 4 College EP, I would REALLY LOVE one!!! ☺
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • sebz242sebz242 Posts: 15 Member
    I just want them to add an online aspect, more sharing. Not necessarily a virtual world, but allowing us to load other people's build and so forth.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    What I think is clickbait. There's a campus idea among many, many others in a survey that hasn't even been confirmed as real, and suddenly multiple (at least three reported here) non-Sims websites claim to know something? Textbook clickbait.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • muse3834muse3834 Posts: 2 New Member
    This is a fantastic idea!!!!!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2017
    I think it's a hill of garbage. We already have 'protesting' that came in CL. The 'school projects' are in Parenthood. Note they said it arrives on the heels of Vampires..no what some of us thought might be something about school turned out to be a new desk for teens (or anyone) for journals and school projects in inventory. What a strech especially now that we know it was all rumors. lol (ETA: It seems they were drawing their speculation on things in the trailers before Parenthood).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Its more likely that the Sims on Campus will be a game pack and than a expansion pack, or maybe the expansion back will come before the game pack, well anything is possible.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."