Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aricarai's little pixel place | SIX NEW Videos | p. 23

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited February 2018
    I can not look! I can not tell a lie! I can not add to my addiction! :mrgreen:

:| but I peeked and it's fabulous! Bye! :p
  • pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    Wow you are so talented and creative. Good work, looking forward to more to come.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited February 2018
    romagi1 wrote: »
    I can not look! I can not tell a lie! I can not add to my addiction! :mrgreen:

:| but I peeked and it's fabulous! Bye! :p

Haha! It's hard to stay away once it sucks you in @romagi1! I'm glad you like it and I'm proud that you're able to resist. I wish I was that strong :lol:
    This gorgeous university plantsim student needed a little bit of plumlove in Episode Five of the Vagrant Townie Makeovers.
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    26495017448_3a4259eac0_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Wow you are so talented and creative. Good work, looking forward to more to come.

Aww thank you @pigletpooh1! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm happy you're enjoying what you're seeing! <3
    In Part 6 of The Avant Garde Challenge, Theo takes a couple of much deserved 'Me' days!
    25528054387_8dfbe7e764_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited February 2018
    In Part 11 of the Simon Says Challenge, while waiting for the babies to arrive, Sabella nests and thinks of some revenge in order to make herself feel better after the break up!
    40444238631_682d85637b_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited February 2018
    After some CC shopping, I made my first Sim in TS4 - she's kinda cute, kinda cross-eyed!
    40447471091_e941f508f2_o.png
    Post edited by aricarai on
    edited February 2018
    I was waaaay off on what the Build & Buy Design Star room and theme would be for April. I thought it was going to be a nursery with some pastel colors thrown in, but instead, it was the bathroom ("April Showers") with the criteria that there be flowers present with an added twist of a cheeky gnome making an appearance somewhere.

39588510975_512190025d_z.jpg
    Post edited by aricarai on
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited February 2018
    @aricarai Your April Showers video appears to be flagged as private *sadface*
    @aricarai Your April Showers video appears to be flagged as private *sadface*

@creativemetaphor - it's not a video; just a picture :mrgreen:
    edited February 2018
    Weird...

Now it isn't doing it. Before I was clicking on the picture and it was saying the video was private. :confused:
    Weird...

Haha why @creativemetaphor? I just decorated a room and posted a picture. I'm not filming these room decors! :mrgreen:
    Well you've been posting so many videos, I just assumed there was a video. I clicked the picture and seriously it gave me a "this video is private" and wanted me to log in to view it! It isn't doing it now, but it was before.
    It *is* a beautiful room, though! <3 I love love love walk-in showers! And your bath platform is a lovely touch!

The little peeping-gnome is ... hmm... in a bathroom... a peeping-gnome... :lol:
    Well you've been posting so many videos, I just assumed there was a video. I clicked the picture and seriously it gave me a "this video is private" and wanted me to log in to view it! It isn't doing it now, but it was before.

Ahhh I see what you're saying! It's because the url was for my Flickr account which I have set to private! :lol:
    It *is* a beautiful room, though! <3 I love love love walk-in showers! And your bath platform is a lovely touch!

The little peeping-gnome is ... hmm... in a bathroom... a peeping-gnome... :lol:

Haha the gnome was a challenge twist. I like it though...peeping-gnome! Haha!
    My bathroom with the little peeping-gnome (haha - thanks for that term @creativemetaphor) placed 2nd! WHOOP WHOOP! <3

For the month of May, we had to design a dining room for a Gold Medal Birthday (does anyone know what that means?). There weren't any twists in this one - like the cheeky gnome in the bathroom, so here's what I came up with!

39908980234_9c964f8f82_z.jpg

We've been a little bit behind in the challenge, so June was released early. Our task was to pick a bonus space (i.e. office, laundry room, etc) and decorate it. The only catch was that the judges need to be able to tell what kind of room it is without being told. Can anyone guess what room I picked and decorated?

39908980494_f05275dec1_o.png
    To celebrate reaching an EPIC milestone on YouTube, I decided to do a Q&A. Come get to know me a little better!
    39747475385_52a649621d_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited March 2018
    In Part 7 of The Avant Garde Challenge, Theo is back to being a creep and this time, it's completely unaided by me!
    40636636562_964b01fb7f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    It's the day of BIRTH in Part 12 of the Simon Says Challenge; there's also a poll in the video; go on and vote!
    38880720950_4cd21aca0a_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Such beautiful rooms!

Your first sims 4 sim looks cute! Even though she is a little bit cross-eyed.
    illusie wrote: »
    Such beautiful rooms!

Your first sims 4 sim looks cute! Even though she is a little bit cross-eyed.

Thank you @illusie m'dear! I'm not getting notifications for some reason, so I apologise for not seeing this sooner! <3
    edited March 2018
    Care to know what I think about The new TS4 stuff pack? Chickity check out my reviews!
    Click on the pictures to watch on YouTube
    25925694837_5bb040d357_z.jpg

25925695167_c1600201f1_z.jpg

Enjoy m'dears!
    edited March 2018
    Whoop whoop! My little theatre/games room got joint 1st place! Whoop whoop! Unfortunately, my dining room didn't make the grade, but that's ok - onto the next wild card challenge for The Build & Buy Design Star Challenge. For this wild card, we could revisit any of the rooms that we'd done previously and revamp them.

I seemed to be missing the mark the last two times on the master bedroom, so I went back to revisit it yet again. Hopefully, third times a charm! Fingers crossed :mrgreen:

Back to the master, this time with a sophisticated and modern feel. The neutral color palette is accented with bold yellow and a raspberry wine color. Cozy up in the reading nook with a good book or take a nap on the plush bed - either way, this bedroom is sure to relax!

40129891214_dacc7296cd_z.jpg
    edited March 2018
    I know it's Friday, buuuuut I had a DOUBLE BUBBLE WEDNESDAY!

In Part 8 of The Avant Garde Challenge, Theo gets Matisse out of the house. Come see if he can keep him creepiness in check!
    39028836550_7cc12c53fb_z.jpg

Meet Luca Nero: A potential baby daddy for GirlMeetsPixels' 100 Baby Challenge series on twitch
    39028829250_5e36a1ae4d_z.jpg

Enjoy m'dears!