Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aricarai's little pixel place | SIX NEW Videos | p. 23

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @aricarai You are fabulous

5rb7D9L.gif

<3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Aww thank you so much doll @CravenLestat! I love how it turned out <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Your makeover of the venue looks very great! :) It looks a very nice light filled place for sims to enjoy visiting now! The new windows, red colour and new exterior wall texture and greenery on the walls give a very nice look to the exterior! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The cc items look great! The brick wall texture gives a nice feel to the venue. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks from the bar. Sims will have fun playing arcade machine games, foosball, and darts, and enjoy watching tv. Very nice cafe bar area for sims to buy coffee and cakes from the bar. Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookshelves whilst eating a drinking . The raised musical instruments platform is great! Sims will either enjoy playing the music, or enjoy listening to it being played.
    It is a very nice refurnished venue! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your makeover of the venue looks very great! :) It looks a very nice light filled place for sims to enjoy visiting now! The new windows, red colour and new exterior wall texture and greenery on the walls give a very nice look to the exterior! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The cc items look great! The brick wall texture gives a nice feel to the venue. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks from the bar. Sims will have fun playing arcade machine games, foosball, and darts, and enjoy watching tv. Very nice cafe bar area for sims to buy coffee and cakes from the bar. Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookshelves whilst eating a drinking . The raised musical instruments platform is great! Sims will either enjoy playing the music, or enjoy listening to it being played.
    It is a very nice refurnished venue! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow - I hope you're doing well m'dear <3
    edited January 2018
    The Red Rendezvous Redux
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    25981756038_1c8cdca054_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears
    The Avant Garde Challenge: Part Two
    39525927152_3af80a9251_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    The Red Rendezvous looks amazing!
    illusie wrote: »
    The Red Rendezvous looks amazing!

Thank you @illusie m'dear! <3
    Once you use CC, EPs, SPs, and store content, taking it ALL out is HARD; watch me struggle to do the Base Game Sim Challenge
    39525927582_8907e98992_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dear!
    In Part 7, Sabella is still none the wiser about recent events and Morris is STILL sneaking around!
    24129602767_e83040121f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    LUCK seems to be with Theo today in Part Three of The Avant Garde Challenge! Come chickity check out his LOOT!
    Enjoy m'dears
    edited February 2018
    In Part 8, Sabella questions her ability to pull off her task, but soon gets a dose of reality and a massive shift in her thinking
    Enjoy m'dear!
    Post edited by aricarai on
    Random Genetics with SLIDERS - eep!
    25232314987_77ac22ba7f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    In Part Four, luck with The Claw is on Theo's side, but he continues to strike out with the ladies
    Enjoy m'dears
    edited February 2018
    In Part Nine, Morris is dumb enough to take Sabella to a certain someone's Costume party! It doesn't go as planned!
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Now with shelter, in Part 5, Theo decides to take some time to celebrate a couple of holidays. Come check out how he gets on!
    39401629585_5db4bc621b_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited February 2018
    There's a contest being held on twitter called Build & Buy Design Star and because that's my FAVORITE mode to be in, I kindly asked the host if I could enter with The Sims 3. He and the judges agreed, so here I am three weeks into the contest; thought I'd share with ya'll! The contest is 12 weeks long. Each week follows a theme and a different room to decorate in the house.

I entered The Barn as my application and it placed joint third!

For week two, the theme was Valentine's Day and the room was the master bedroom. We had to submit one image or a collage as one image. Here's my entry:

26293407838_3556d14356_z.jpg

AND a few of my favorite pictures from the room:

26293400278_e639b3d4d8_z.jpg

39455179734_a7c10767ab_z.jpg

For week three, the theme was St. Patrick's Day and the room was the entry way. We had use at least some green in the decor. I think I went a bit OTT with the theme! Here's my entry:

39400262265_13cbdfeb36_z.jpg

This week, we also had the chance to redo an entry that was already submitted (exterior or master bedroom) as a WILD CARD round. I decided to redo my master bedroom in to an artsy, hipster type room. Here's my entry:

38487895410_f2a02eb913_z.jpg

AND a few of my favorite pictures from the room:

39400258545_2d9279afa7_z.jpg

38487892020_aa9e9e8ed0_z.jpg

38487891510_c48ae12ca9_z.jpg

25426350447_cafa85bc70_z.jpg

I should know soon what next week's theme and room is: I'm betting on some kind of nursery or child's room. :mrgreen:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Beautiful rooms and decor Ari! Love them all. :heart:
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Thank you so much @Sandraelle! My CC addiction is OUT OF CONTROL! Haha!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Ari my dear all of them are very beautiful!

Aww thank you sweet @BreeMiles! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello
    Each of the themed rooms look very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of each of the rooms! The colour schemes look very nice.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    Each of the themed rooms look very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of each of the rooms! The colour schemes look very nice.

Thank you so much @rosemow! How have you been m'dear? I hope you've been keeping well <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

I'm really jealous of all those different throw pillows and bed throws! :# Some decor items that EA should have given us! (Something more than the floor pillows) Oh well, I will just continue to ogle! B)
    aricarai wrote: »

I'm really jealous of all those different throw pillows and bed throws! :# Some decor items that EA should have given us! (Something more than the floor pillows) Oh well, I will just continue to ogle! B)

I know! I wish they would've given us more clutter! That's my one wish for the future! CLUTTER!
    edited February 2018
    I literally have no words for this part of the Simon Says Challenge...maybe a volume warning, perhaps?
    39400281415_2ccf7153b0_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!