Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of pets do you have?

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited March 2017
    2 cats that are actually my husbands. (no pics on this pc i'll have to edit later)
    1 dog that is actually my mother in laws, she is very ill and requires my giving her care and her dog has decided that I am now her human. She thinks she is hiding from her bath.

34qmj54.jpg

10 ferrets (I need to redo my siggy picture to include stewie and butters:

sm850x.jpg

Some other of my ferrets:
    The ferret they are all laying on is my oldest, he is 10, his name was CC (short for chubby checkers) but we call him grampies. For a ferret he is right up there in age but is still a love:

2i6ow3k.jpg

epf7g0.jpg

Peanut wanting out of the playpen (that isn't poops on the floor, he was sick and on special canned food and he had tracked through it) :

jrwwow.jpg

Not sure what happened here but it's my hoodie backwards with stewie sleeping in it. I don't know why it is upside down:

1z31l3d.jpg

Lilly being a ham, she was badly abused before I got her and it took 2 years to get to where I could hold and play with her without her tearing into my hands. Now she is a love bug.

16bka6v.jpg

Post edited by ladybreid on
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Aw, you guys have such adorable pets. :) I especially like the ferrets and other small mammals.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    @ladybreid Your ferrets are so cute! And one is 10? Wow. Awesome. My best friend used to have four, but they passed and she could never bring herself to buy new ones. Instead she took a dog from the rescue shelter.
    But oh my, I miss the ferrets. One alway came cuddling with me on the couch...

I used to have a cat - my brother now cares for him, as we are constantly travelling back and forth, I can't have a pet.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @ladybreid wow, 10 ferrets! I'm envious! I've wanted a ferret since I was 11. Lilly looks diabolical in that last picture :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    @jhgkjhgkjh & @mintycupcake Thank you !
    Ferrets are wonderful and amazing. Definitely my favorite animal in the world <3
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • CharlotteRoganCharlotteRogan Posts: 33 Member
    Currently have 2 kitties - Dax who is 4.5 BSH and Ezri who is 5 months and 1/2 Siamese (defo got the Siamese personality)
  • KatieVapezz97KatieVapezz97 Posts: 36 Member
    I have a dog, Well when my sister moved out she took him with her. His name is Toby, He's a Collie cross Malimute, He's an old boy now, 15 I think. I can't post pictures yet as I'm still a new member but he is gorgeous. :)
  • SweetJennSweetJenn Posts: 167 Member
    I have 5 cats. Finley just turned 1, Belle is 2, Katie will be 3 next month, Max is 7 and Halo is 15.
  • AngeliqeueAngeliqeue Posts: 87 Member
    Wish i could post photos, oh well. I had 6 dogs until i changed countries, now i have none.
  • PlaidygamiPlaidygami Posts: 51 Member
    I have two dogs. One is a Shih Tzu (aged 9), and the other a chihuahua (aged 8).
    来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
    天下無不散之筵席。
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    My photo of my kitty...

"Ur finger tastes noms noms..."

_DSC6192-Edit-Edit.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KassidyBauspiesKassidyBauspies Posts: 44 Member
    I have two cats.
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    Goldfish xD
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2017
    Two beagles who are brother and sister. They're a lot of fun. :)
  • andelliotjamesandelliotjames Posts: 33 Member
    Cat, and we foster dogs
  • JiminnieJiminnie Posts: 165 Member
    Two pups and a kitty. (,:
    a10be189d14688d50e674c23d0ce222a073d7420_hq.gif
    "My blood sweat and tears, my last dance- take them."
    Origin ID: Eommaya

• SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I currently own 2 female ferrets and a male cat.

My oldest ferret Wednesday, she is an unbelievable 9 years old. Ferrets are considered senior at 3-4 yrs. Thats what the vet said anyway. Wednesday wont be here much longer. Shes has some health problems and i mean she's ancient, so she cant keep on keeping on with her age and problems.

Im gonna miss her. Shes been here for the good and the bad. She's been an incredible little ferret.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I have 3 cats:
    Teigetje (Tigger in Dutch), 7 years old
    Nala, 7 years old
    Melodi, 4 years old

They are my everything, I love my furbabies so much! :heart:

• itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    This is my pupper, Chili. She likes toys that are at least half her size.
    18767365_10212193711774413_3899602254504735959_n.jpg?oh=4fea92d95170098663ee97eb638279e1&oe=59B271F1
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    I'm technically not supposed to have any pets in my apartment *coughcough* but I decided to get a female Rose Hair Tarantula named Gertrude
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    None at the moment :(
    My ferret passed away, and my two cats live at my sister's house now.
    Hopefully soon I'll get a little dog :)
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2017
    No pets anymore, and my flat doesn't allow pets :'( gutted because I so badly want to adopt a cat. At my parents house we keep getting this stray cat wandering there now and then but he's very timid, poor thing.

[We had a lot of dogs, but I'm only counting the ones I grew up with, a lot of them were around when I was just a baby so I didn't get to know them]

We used to have 2 dogs, Bluey who was a whippet and Toby who was a greyhound cross. We had a budgie named Kimmy but she was ill and wrongly given to us so she had to be taken away D; she was bright yellow, then we got Jimmy and Kimmy II <3 Toby was the last of our babies to pass away. Then a stray cat approached me one day <3 and changed my life, Charlie. We found out from the vets who his 'owners' were and the owners gave us the right to adopt him, so we did. Tragically he died only a week after we found out his brother had died from the same blood clot disease. I never liked cats until I met Charlie. It is so strange to think back now, I met him when I was being bullied everyday at college and that was in 2012 and he passed away March 2016.

Whilst it is sad and I miss them everyday, I have so many wonderful memories of each of them. Charlie was my baby, <3 he came to me in a very dark time and he brought me a lot of light.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    I have nine cats and three dogs, two of which are chow chows, the third is a patterdale terrier
  • tsukienvoytsukienvoy Posts: 9 New Member
    I currently have one dog, but I would like to look into adopting another. I just need to speak with my vet to make sure adding to the family won't upset my puppy's medical condition. I'm hoping it will help with her anxiety. My poodle is precious, though, for all her issues.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Hello!
    I have a lil black pug (he is adorable and if I could post photos I would) and a tortoise shell coloured cat who hate but love each other. One minute they'll be fighting, the next they'll be using each other as a pillow.