Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Bowling Stuff Countdown (RELEASED!!!)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Is this pack going to be free? Or is it going to be like the others where you have to pay?

$9.99 US.
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    6 days!!!!

Hey Cat if we get an teaser on any pack can you do the countdown because not to be rude Wulfsimmer but your count down was confusing all the changes you've done to it.

Sorry but it is because they announced it on Wednesday even though usually it is till Tuesday xD

Are you a male or a female? I'm just curious can I even ask this question I just want to know.

Male, why? That was so random.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited March 2017
    Not gonna lie, I bought the vampire pack yesterday purely for the cracks and tears you can put on walls. :D I can see myself getting this pack just to be able to make the venue, regardless of if I ever play the bowling or not. I've already come up with bowling clubs in my head too.
    Lol, those cracks and tears were actually rather an amazing addition!

I will probably end up buying this pack as I have always enjoyed bowling in previous versions. In fact, I was bowling just a couple of nights ago at the Yee Ha Bowling Bar ;)
    094.jpg?dl=0
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    6 days!!!!

Hey Cat if we get an teaser on any pack can you do the countdown because not to be rude Wulfsimmer but your count down was confusing all the changes you've done to it.

Sorry but it is because they announced it on Wednesday even though usually it is till Tuesday xD

Are you a male or a female? I'm just curious can I even ask this question I just want to know.

Male, why? That was so random.

Now I understand about the countdown and how it was confusing yeah I'm a random person lol
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Is this pack going to be free? Or is it going to be like the others where you have to pay?

$9.99 US.

Thanks
  • Options
    5 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    4 days!!!!!
  • Options
    3 days!!!!

OP please update this thread.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I bought the vampire pack yesterday purely for the cracks and tears you can put on walls. :D I can see myself getting this pack just to be able to make the venue, regardless of if I ever play the bowling or not. I've already come up with bowling clubs in my head too.

Let me know if you build a bowling alley (med size please, lol) I might not get around to building my own and will be looking for some I like.

I'll have my Old Salt House bar and bowling center up on Day 1 -- have everything done on the top floor (bar, restrooms, and game room) so just need to place the bowling alleys and decor on the bottom floor. 6 lanes, no waiting. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    Not to dis on the pack itself, because it might contain some fun new clothes and stuff, but who really goes bowling these days? Off the top of my head I can think of perhaps two bowling alleys in my city (of 2 million citizens). It just seems a bit outdated (and limited) as additional gameplay.

Having said that, if the pack contains truly "striking fashion" I will probably buy it anyway. :D

There are some newer bowling centers that are quite popular especially with the "hipster" set -- there's a newish center in San Francisco near the baseball stadium, Lucky Strikes, that's popular with the tech crowd.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I'll just bump this thread seeing as it's finally been updated:)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    1 freaking awesome day left!!!!!!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Yay. I've been so busy these past few days, I almost forgot about it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

the trailer says it releases on the 29th
  • Options

It's the 28th now if your on the East Coast.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

It's the 28th now if your on the East Coast.

oh i forgot you were on the east coast.i knew that.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited March 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

It's sad that you claim I over-exaggerate when you are the one posting false information. And due to your insecurities, you blame me for pointing out your mistakes instead of simply apologizing for making the mistake in the first place. And I know that those same insecurities will force you to respond to this statement too, but I refuse to continue to dwell on your mistakes, so I am moving on. I suggest you take whatever medication your doctor has prescribed and move on too. Happy simming!

Just commenting that there's absolutely nothing wrong with having to take medication.... let's not taunt something that is a necessity for some people (ahem folks with mental health issues) to function. Not a fan of jabs as such at this community's expense; it's discriminatory in the least and just plain wrong.

Anyway, I'm excited for this pack! Bring on the bowling!

▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

It's sad that you claim I over-exaggerate when you are the one posting false information. And due to your insecurities, you blame me for pointing out your mistakes instead of simply apologizing for making the mistake in the first place. And I know that those same insecurities will force you to respond to this statement too, but I refuse to continue to dwell on your mistakes, so I am moving on. I suggest you take whatever medication your doctor has prescribed and move on too. Happy simming!

Just commenting that there's absolutely nothing wrong with having to take medication.... let's not taunt something that is a necessity for some people (ahem folks with mental health issues) to function. Not a fan of jabs as such at this community's expense; it's discriminatory in the least and just plain wrong.

Anyway, I'm excited for this pack! Bring on the bowling!

Don't even bother with this guy, he lives off 🐸🐸🐸🐸 people off.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Wow, you guys can even derail a count down thread? LOL, really, lol. Hope to read some of your reviews, such as @catloverplayer , would love to know what you think about this pack once you get it, and post your pictures. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Well thanks to LGRs Review I now know what I will have to do with this bowling pack, apparently it is okay but nothing with a Wow factor, which does not surprise Me in the least, I do not even think it should of had its own pack, but that is how I feel bout it anyway.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2017
    Well thanks to LGRs Review I now know what I will have to do with this bowling pack, apparently it is okay but nothing with a Wow factor, which does not surprise Me in the least, I do not even think it should of had its own pack, but that is how I feel bout it anyway.

But the ice cream machine got it's own pack, too. :o this has to be more entertaining than clicking toppings on ice cream.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    This comes out today or tomorrow? I'm confused
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    momboqueen wrote: »

it comes out tomorrow, :) , for Me anyway, I am in the US.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

But the ice cream machine got it's own pack, too. :o this has to be more entertaining than clicking toppings on ice cream.

I just saw Luke's Review and he made Me feel a little better bout the pack, so I will get it and judge for Myself I guess, :)
  • Options
    momboqueen wrote: »

Tomorrow

SimGuruDrake sent out some early copies to review.