Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Bowling Stuff Countdown (RELEASED!!!)

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
Trailer is already uploaded and the pack should be released! Are you excited? Can't wait to get it.

Teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3umLp_xQY

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkEKKJoUUM
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Says who?
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Says who?

What he said; and big deal a pack just for bowling, maybe for free I'd take it.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Where are you getting your information?

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Winter quarter ends at the end of March I think? And they announce/release packs on Tuesdays and the last possible date is March 21st. Subtract 7 days for the trailer to be released and you get March 14th. Common logic really.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Says who?

Sure............you would get it in blink of an eye

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited March 2017
    I am excited! :) my sims need more stuff to do on dates and I have a group of retired elders who I'm sure will love to become the town's Pin Pals lol I wish we had more info on the pack though...I don't get why they can't start hyping SPs / releasing info sooner...
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Winter quarter ends at the end of March I think? And they announce/release packs on Tuesdays and the last possible date is March 21st. Subtract 7 days for the trailer to be released and you get March 14th. Common logic really.

Did they decide to end March early this year? You are missing an entire week at the end of the month with your logic there.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    All aboard the hype train, tickets Please! :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I can't say my "Gosh I Can't Wait" meter is exactly pumping for this pack. I kind of have this feeling that unless the name "Bowling" is a complete bluff and the pack only got that name because Maxis recently developed a powerful brain disease that sucked out all their imagination at once, it's going to be a complete fail.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hmm. Well, I do generally dislike how some people on these forums consistently post conjecture as fact. But that said, I think a Bowling pack could be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it, whenever it does actually come out.
    Post edited by Ayradyss on
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Trailer should be in 4/5 days (depends on your timezone) and the pack should be released in only under 11/12 days left! Are you excited? I actually am really looking forward to the pack!

Not sure if I am going to like that pack, but I am sure Luvin that Llamma, so cute, :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Trailer should be in 4/5 days (depends on your timezone) and the pack should be released in only under 11/12 days left! Are you excited? I actually am really looking forward to the pack!

Well you saved me from making my own countdown thread which was going to be at announcement.
    Says who?

I think this is going to be bigger then just bowling. I can see a new lot type coming.
    Also I don't think bowling pins will be the only gameplay object.

We could also see pool tables,new arcade games,vending machines or photobooths.
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    Hmm. Well, I do generally dislike how some people on these forums consistently post conjecture as fact. But that said, I think a Bowling pack could be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it, whenever it does actually come out.

There are builders who are waiting for this pack and have already got their bowling lot made. Drutrubuilders build is going to be awesome.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I thought I missed an announcement. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    All aboard the hype train, tickets Please! :)

I don't think anyone is on the train yet.
    Says who?

Sure............you would get it in blink of an eye

So, no proof, no links to prove it. Really!! Show proof.

Well you saved me from making my own countdown thread which was going to be at announcement.
    Says who?

I think this is going to be bigger then just bowling. I can see a new lot type coming.

And this is exciting - why - what about tropical vacations?
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member

Says who?

Don't forget pinball machines.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Did they decide to end March early this year? You are missing an entire week at the end of the month with your logic there.

When I said end of March I meant March 25th or something, that is if I still remember the dates correctly of when the quarter ends.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    A bowling alley type lot sounds really... superfluous. Unless we got a world, or an expansion of worlds, to give it room. How many bowling alleys does a town need? Negative one?Soon we'll have more kinds of Lot than we have room for Lots.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    It could release on 21st or 28th of March to qualify as both "Spring" and "FQ4"
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Regardless of when it comes out, I for one am actually quite excited for the bowling stuff pack! It will be the perfect venue for dates since I'm getting bored of parks and bars, and I'll definitely have my teens use it a lot
    edited March 2017

Says who?

And this is exciting - why - what about tropical vacations?

Tropical is even better. Bowling is exciting cause it s another activity to do with our Sims. I enjoyed it in TS3.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    It could release on 21st or 28th of March to qualify as both "Spring" and "FQ4"

I hope they don't make us wait till the 28th.
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member

Says who?

Oh I really hope so:)) I would love to create a arcade:)) that would be so cool. It would be cool If eventually they added things like lazor tag, and maybe eventually whenever they give us cars. We could have go-carts and mini golf:)))