Jasmine Holiday is back with an all new Spring Challenge! Find out more on our blog.
April 13, 2017 - It's Patch Day in The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed and whats new.
The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack Out Now! READ MORE ON THE BLOG

Sims 4 Bachelorette Challenge *UPDATED *04/24/2017*

SonschiSonschi Posts: 3,016 Member
edited April 24 in Stories and Legacies
Dear fellow Simmers! <3

Some of you may know that I've already played the Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge. Now that it's (almost) over it's time for the Bachelorette Challenge *yay* On the thread for the Bachelor Challenge I was asked if I would do it. At first I wasn't sure but I thought: Why not?

I changed the rules a bit so here is the time table for the days (how I will play them):

Day 1: Meeting up
Day 2: Speed Dating #1
Day 3: Group Date #1
Day 4: Elimination #1
Results
Day 5: House Party
Day 6: Group Date #2
Day 7: Elimination #2
Results
Day 8: Solo Date #1
Day 9: Speed Dating #2
Day 10: Elimination #3
Results
Day 11: Group Date #3
Day 12: Solo Date #2
Day 13: Elimination #4
Results
Day 14: Family Meeting
Day 15: Solo Date #3
Day 16: Elimination #5
Day 17: Dream Date #1
Day 18: Dream Date #2
Day 19: Final

As soon as the days are published you can click on the title and be directed to the chapter :)

Also, not every candidate will join the group dates. Plus, I will let YOU vote on these occasions:

• who should particapte on a group date
  • if there's a tie during an elimination
  • who should have a solo date

If you don't know how this all should look like (either the application or the challenge itself) check out the Bachelor Challenge. I don't know yet if the days will be exactly like they are in this challenge. Maybe there will be some changes.

If there are any questions left feel free to ask them! :)

xoxo Sonschi
Post edited by Sonschi on

Comments

• xGravityGirlxGravityGirl Posts: 216 Member
    Can't wait! I'm currently making my Male Sim :D
  • SonschiSonschi Posts: 3,016 Member
    Haha, perfect :) I'm even worse at creating male sims than with female sims. That's why it's even more interesting how all the others will turn out :)
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Haha, perfect :) I'm even worse at creating male sims than with female sims. That's why it's even more interesting how all the others will turn out :)

Me too- I'll try my hardest ;)
    The bachelorette is already created but I have to admit she consists of a lot of CC this time :D Hopefully, no one will be bothered by this as the men should not consist of any CC at all ^^
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 227 Member
    edited March 9
    The bachelorette is already created but I have to admit she consists of a lot of CC this time :D Hopefully, no one will be bothered by this as the men should not consist of any CC at all ^^

Can we see her? :love: No, I'm not bothered, it's fine! I usually never use CC for my male sims anyway :smile:
    I'm creating my male sim now, he's almost done. I'm thinking of maybe doing another later :smile:
    edited March 9
    Oh no, the text box in the gallery is too limited, I can't make room for my sims description :frowning:
    Edit: Nevermind, I managed to get everything in there, even though I would have liked to write it even longer. :smile:
    Post edited by cind3r3lla on
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Oh no, the text box in the gallery is too limited, I can't make room for my sims description :frowning:
    Edit: Nevermind, I managed to get everything in there, even though I would have liked to write it even longer. :smile:

I'll do it as last time: You will see her before the show starts :)

Oh, you can post the story and everything here so you don't have to press it all into that little box :)
    edited March 9
    ZzivijB.jpg
    His everyday and formal wear :smile:

Your Gallery ID: Feppez
    Name: Luke Turner
    Traits: Genius, good & bookworm + alluring (soulmate aspiration)
    Story: Luke has never had luck in love, actually no love at all. As a teenager he was too shy to even talk to a girl. He was very focused on his schoolwork and pressured by his overachieving parents. It wasn't easy growing up with parents that was barely there, and he was for the most part raised by the family's nanny. His parents wanted him to work in the family business, but he wanted to become a doctor. When he heard about the show "The Bachorlette" he saw his chance for true love.
    To clarify: He don't want to follow his parents footsteps, he doesn't want to work in the family business and he feel pressured by his parents by that. They dislike his dreams about wanting to become a doctor.
    edited March 9

I'll do it as last time: You will see her before the show starts :)

Oh, you can post the story and everything here so you don't have to press it all into that little box :)

Looking forward for that! :smile:

I got it, thanks! :relaxed:
    I made another one! :sweat_smile:
    IgNRx4s.jpg
    His everyday and formal wear :relieved:

Name: John Smith
    Traits: Romantic, foodie & ambitious + domestic (big happy family aspiration)
    Story: John married his highschool sweetheart Kathlyn when he was very young. All they ever wanted was to build a family together and tried for years to make one, but no success. When they found out that Kathlyn couldn't get pregnant, everything changed. She got depressed and their marriage perished. They couldn't handle it, so they got divorced. John starting working as a professor in litterture, which he loves. But there was something missing... love. Will he find it with the bachelorette?
    One thing I want to add: There's nothing more that he loves than a delicious home cooked meal, especially lasagna or meat on the barbecue.
    I made another one! :sweat_smile:
    IgNRx4s.jpg
    His everyday and formal wear :relieved:

Name: John Smith
    Traits: Romantic, foodie & ambitious + domestic (big happy family aspiration)
    Story: John married his highschool sweetheart Kathlyn when he was very young. All they ever wanted was to build a family together and tried for years to make one, but no success. When they found out that Kathlyn couldn't get pregnant, everything changed. She got depressed and their marriage perished. They couldn't handle it, so they got divorced. John starting working as a professor in litterture, which he loves. But there was something missing... love. Will he find it with the bachelorette?
    One thing I want to add: There's nothing more that he loves than a delicious home cooked meal, especially lasagna or meat on the barbecue.
    ZzivijB.jpg
    His everyday and formal wear :smile:

Name: Luke Turner
    Traits: Genius, good & bookworm + alluring (soulmate aspiration)
    Story: Luke has never had luck in love, actually no love at all. As a teenager he was too shy to even talk to a girl. He was very focused on his schoolwork and pressured by his overachieving parents. It wasn't easy growing up with parents that was barely there, and he was for the most part raised by the family's nanny. His parents wanted him to work in the family business, but he wanted to become a doctor. When he heard about the show "The Bachorlette" he saw his chance for true love.
    To clarify: He don't want to follow his parents footsteps, he doesn't want to work in the family business and he feel pressured by his parents by that. They dislike his dreams about wanting to become a doctor.

@cind3r3lla Both of your Sims are amazing! I can really visualise them in real life (with their stories and everything xD)!
  • tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 107 Member
    @cind3r3lla I love them both!!!
    @xGravityGirl @tara_lynnc Oh, thank you!! That makes me happy :smile:
    Your Gallery ID: camptl38
    Name: Trevor O'Neil
    Traits: Outgoing, Romantic, Dance Machine

Story: Trevor has had quite an interesting past with the ladies...he spent the majority of his twenties partying, going out, drinking too much juice, and meeting women..lots of women..

However, all of that changed the night of Trevor's "incident". He had gone a little too hard and a little too far and hit rock bottom. Trevor found himself in the hospital and shortly after, in rehab. While this part of Trevor's life was far from glorious, he is glad that it happened. It has given him a new appreciation of what matters in life-- love and family. He spent his time in rehab improving himself, reading all of the books that he could and starting to care for his body and get into working out. He never had any visitors, as he never had anyone that truly cared about him. The party-goers he had hung out with were still too occupied doing just that, partying.

While Trevor doesn't drink or do any type of substance anymore, he does still enjoy going out to dance and socializing with the few new friends he has made. As he does still enjoy being where the action is and communicating with others, he would love a career in social media.

Trevor is looking forward to the future and wants more than anything to find his soulmate. Trevor plans to be upfront about his past from the very beginning and doesn't want a relationship with any lies or secrets. He is hopeful that the Bachelorette will be a wonderful woman who will be willing to accept a man with a checkered past.

Oh one last thing: while he's mostly ready to be an adult, he's still not ready to get rid of his crazy hair doo :P
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 620 Member
    Gallery ID: Marmalade427
    Name: Devin Wu
    Traits: Music Lover, Romantic, Perfectionist (Musical Genius Aspiration)
    Bio:
    Devin grew up in the bustling city of San Myshuno. His dad was a doctor and his mom was an elementary school teacher. From an early age, Devin has loved music. When he was five years old he begged his parents to let him start taking piano lessons. They agreed and he quickly discovered that he had a huge talent for the piano! He entered many competitions and almost always was number one! His mom always came to the competitions to watch him play and cheer him on. However, his dad began to get annoyed because he wanted Devin to focus more on his studies instead of playing the piano. His mom and dad started fighting over whether Devin should quit piano until their relationship became so strained that they ended up divorcing! Devin and his mom moved out and Devin continued playing the piano. Today, Devin is a famous concert pianist who performs at concert halls and special events in San Myshuno and around the world! In his spare time, he enjoys teaching piano lessons to children. He is very close to his mom who is his biggest supporter but he rarely talks to his dad.

As a teen, Devin was always busy rehearsing so he didn’t have much time to date. In his early twenties he had a long distance relationship with a pianist in another country but after a year she broke up with him because she was tired of the distance. Devin was very hurt by the breakup as he had thought that they would get married someday. Now that he has established his career, he’s looking for a serious relationship. He is very romantic and is always daydreaming about finding his true love. Since his parents’ marriage ended in divorce, he is determined that his future marriage won’t. It is extremely important that his future wife resolves conflict in a healthy way and agrees with him about how to raise their children.

Devin hopes that he and the Bachelorette will fall in love on the show! He thinks he is unique because he can write and perform romantic songs for his lover on the piano.

0JqsXGC.png
    auDU8fi.png
    AH6FlUR.png
    Vv9aehL.png
    Thank you @cind3r3lla @tara_lynnc @Marmalade27 for your sims! :)
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 857 Member
    I may throw 2 guys your way ;0
    I may throw 2 guys your way ;0

Can't wait to see them :)
    @Marmalade27 I love Devin! Cool back story and you got some great screenshots of him too!!! :D
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 620 Member
    @tara_lynnc Thank you! :) I love everyone's entries so far! Can't wait to see more!!
    The Sims so far are amazing! I just wanted to add mine :D
    03-10-17_5-20-08c2a0pm.png?w=1024
    03-10-17_5-20-01c2a0pm.png?w=1024
    03-10-17_5-20-12c2a0pm.png?w=2040
    My Gallery ID: drfangirl
    Name: Ashley Eddison
    Traits: Bro, Outgoing, Romantic (and the Soul Mate aspiration trait)
    Story:

Ashley had grown up in a big family and found it annoying, yet homey and comfortable. Going through his teenage years, he always knew that he wanted a relationship with someone like his parents had. Well, similar to what his parents had. Both his parents were workaholics and barely had time for their family, though when they were together it was like they were in their own little world of romance!

Ashley had a sister who was 5 years older than him; twin brothers who were 2 years younger than him and a sister who was 6 years younger than him. So life according to Ashley was manic, though comforting. Once he had turned 16, he started to go 'off the rails'. When he was 20, he met someone called Abigail and they had a daughter called Isobel (Belle for short). He only saw Isobel every other weekend, though he never saw Abigail since the birth of the daughter. Though Abigail has a secret that she hasn't told Ashley yet... will she?

Ever since Abigail left Ashley, Ashley has wanted to find someone 'to have and to hold' forever. Will the bachelorette be the one he's dreaming of?

Thank you for this opportunity @Sonschi ! I can't wait to see which sims get to be in the Challenge :D ;)
    @tara_lynnc @Marmalade27 @xGravityGirl All of your sims seem very interesting, I like the backstories :smile:
    @tara_lynnc @Marmalade27 @xGravityGirl All of your sims seem very interesting, I like the backstories :smile:

I feel exactly the same :) with the backgrounds a lot of potential stories come up already :)

@xGravityGirl It will start next Friday I guess :) the only thing finished so far is the bachelorette. The second version actually because unfortunately I deleted the first one :| but the new one is even better ^^
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 857 Member
    edited March 14
    2gt3pex.jpg
    Your Gallery ID:
    Rainydayzlover12
    Name:
    Franceis Domingo
    Traits:
    Vegetarian, Creative, Jealous, Muser (Musical Genius Buff)
    Story:
    Franceis Domingo's story begins right at the Franco-Spanish border. It make sound odd, but to Franceis it's the birth of the purest love story his ears have ever heard. Alexandro Domingo was merely sixteen when he and Océane Petit met. Franco-Spanish border, 1975, just outside of a Spanish city known as Irun. On a Sunday afternoon, after church is when Alexandro saw the fair skinned French girl. Merely 15 and on a trip with her family for the weekend. They picked Alexandro's small store to look around in, he couldn't help but watch with curiosity as this younger girl ran around the candy aisles trying to read the labels. Océane put down a candy bar on the table and asked what it said. It was the first time they had met, but it wouldn't be the last. Some years later Océane once again walks into the store on Alexandro's work day, only now they were 19 and 18 years old. A connection was made, their romance was fairytale-like and before Océane was 19 she was married and had a child. A little someone known as Franceis Domingo.
    As a child, his mother dotted over Franceis and wanted him to be the perfect child. She tutted over him about a prim and proper way of life, something she had grown up with. His father however, encouraged him to a freer life than that, to be his own, bold man. By the age of twelve Franceis, his parents and his maternal grandparents moved to America with an Uncle of his mother's. As a middle-schooler in America he struggling finding his place and before of this he grew into a very shy shell. By his high school years, people fell at Franceis's feet. Claiming him to be the Prettiest Boy in school twice (he would know, they voted him it in the year books) and he always seemed to have someone wanting to date him. It made Franceis a little uncomfortable really, and he made it a point to never date the people who begged him.
    At the end of high school he went on a few dates with some nice people, managed to graduate with his first kiss successfully locked in, and went onto to college with culinary dreams in pursuit. As of now, Franceis is going through culinary school with the intent of being a pastry chef and plays his violin in his spare time. Sometimes he takes it out and plays for tips in the park. Franceis has joined the show in hopes of finding the kind've love his parents have. He see's a large, happy family in his future, with a pastry shop he raises his sons and daughters to take on one day.
    I do have defaults in play so if those conflict be sure to press 'Include CC'![/b]
    Post edited by princess2109 on