Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**SimmerLilly87's Creations** New* Ashville Family Home

simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone and welcome to my showcase thread! I am new to creating but hope to get better as I build more. Any and all feedback will be welcomed. :)

Gallery: SimmerLillly87

I'm somewhat new to building but here is my entry I did for the 10k build challenge. I've actually done quite a few and they are all in my gallery.

Link to it on the gallery: here
10k Build Challenge
House Price: $ 9,986
Lot Price: $10,307
1 Bed / 1 Bath

HtaCCnN.png
gHIOWN0.png
CVlqY88.png
tTC57GO.png
bTo0xuF.png
Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
My Showcase Thread
My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
96rsyJ5.jpg
Post edited by simmerlilly87 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have a showcase for your builds
    Your build for the 10K challenge is very nice! :) You are very creative to be able to create this very nice home at the low price! The flowers look pretty along the front edge of the home. The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice. The leafy wall pictures and the plant on the dining table are nice touches of nature for sims to see shilst enjoying eating a meal. The living room sofa seat sitting nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book with sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The plant is a nice touch in the corner of the room. The yellow flowers picture on the bedroom wall is sunny and nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The bathroom wall tiling looks nice. The hanging robe is a great home touch.
    The home is very nice for sims to live in :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ok here is one I uploaded the other day.

Cozy Waterfront (no clue why since there is no waterfront lol)
    House Price: $60,687
    Size: 30x20
    2(3) bed / 2 bath

ySwfKZp.png
    dJ30OnD.png
    Jd55HqY.png
    ngs5LCW.png
    1251nZp.png
    gqzSXWY.png
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    The exterior design of Cozy Waterfront looks very nice! :) The dormers and roofing look great! The flower box open shutter windows look pretty in the build. The outdoors back patio areas look very great! The design of the area is so very nice! Very nice sunken pool and gardening area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes. The flowers look pretty on the patio nook area. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! Nice sofa seats sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book. The coat shelf is a nice home touch beside the front door. Very nice kitchen and dining nook! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The scenic mountains and the butterflies pictures are pretty and calming for sims to see whilst enjoying dining at the table. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the kids bedroom! The circles floor prints add a very nice look to the room. The flower mirror looks pretty in the room and is nice for sims to check their appearance in.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Here is the house I just made. Someone requested a 2 bedroom starter for their couple and toddler with plenty of room to add on. :)

Sweetlynn Starter
    Price: $17,355
    Bedrooms: 2
    Baths: 1

D9vZKrf.png
    kgwuYFb.png
    qQeAkLE.png
    yyPqici.png
    SqTy64M.png
    PSTComE.png
    4if9M5z.png
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Adorable houses!

I can't make houses cost below 15k to save me life. Also I really like the blue coloring you picked with the houses!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    Sweetlyn Starter is very nice! :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the exterior walls and the interior. The flower box windows look pretty. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice corner sitting area for sims to enjoy watching tv or reading a book. The white curtains go well with the blue coloured walls. The leafy wall picture and plant on the dining table are nice for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal at the side wall table. The wall knives and fruit bowl are great home touches in the kitchen. Very nice study desk nook in the master bedroom. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using the computer with sunshine coming in onto them. Very nice green colour scheme of the kids bedroom. The teddy and lady bird wall picture there looks cute! The butterfly wall pattern is pretty. Kids will have fun playing with toys from the toy chest.
    It is a very nice two bedroom starter! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thank you so much @rosemow for such lovely comments! You are very kind!
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    Adorable houses!

I can't make houses cost below 15k to save me life. Also I really like the blue coloring you picked with the houses!

Ty so much @The_Dismal_Scientist for your comments. Yeah blue is my fav color so I tend to lean more towards that lol. The outside on Sweetlynn Starter though is supposed to be a greyish color but for some reason it turns out more blue in the lighting.
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hi everyone! Here is my new build "Ashville Family Home". I built this home because I am doing a challenge of sorts where I take a sim and drop them on an empty lot and leave them with only $500 simoleons to start out with. They then must find a spouse to start a family. And I'm doing this for 10 generations like the legacy challenge, so for each generation the "heir" must have at least 3 children and before the teens age up to young adults they each must have:
    • A's in school
    • 10 skills maxed
    • Reached highest level in a part-time job
    • 5 best friends
    • A boyfriend/girlfriend

Ok here is the build on the Gallery:

Ashville Family Home
    Price: $95,249
    3 bed | 3 bath

IzTvZq8.png
    o90C1h4.png
    iybDPSv.png
    xfb9nLe.png
    Ob85P6J.png
    hsjhgIo.png
    tkTrHiD.png
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    *updated it with the right pictures lol. Had 2 of them wrong. Sorry about that!
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    The challenge that you are doing sounds great! :)
    Ashville Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and dormer on the home and the open shutter windows are nice touches in the build. The flowers, plants and hedging along the front and back edges of the home look very pretty! Very nice backyard! Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and enjoy swimming in the pool. Nice nook area for sims to enjoy growing plants in the planters and watch birds feeing at the bird feeder. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme of the living room looks very nice! It looks very nice how the items have been placed on the shelves either sides of the door! The leafy pictures look very nice how they are placed on the walls there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv. The open plan layout of the kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals and the mountain scene picture is calming for the sims to look at. Very nice kids bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! The colourful circles floor prints look great in the rooms! The confetti on the girls bedroom wall looks pretty! The white confetti on the blue walls in the boys bedroom looks very effective! The teddy looks cute in the nook! The descending dinosaurs on the wall looks great to complement with the drawers !
    The home is very nice for a family! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for the kind comments you made. You are always so nice when responding to a persons creations. I really appreciate it. :)
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Nice, I especially like the landscaping.

Not overly complicated, and it outlines the house. Works very well with the design!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    Thank you @The_Dismal_Scientist for your comments. :) I really struggle with landscaping(practically everything to do with building) so thank you for that!
    My Showcase Thread
    96rsyJ5.jpg