Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to post my own game video capture on a forum thread

SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
I have made a couple of Sims 2 in game videos outlining some animations I wish to show another player however I have no clue how to post/add the videos to a Forum thread?

I am using windows 10 and the videos are short and have saved as AVI files stating availability to watch offline. After googling for further information on this topic it appears I may have to change the AVI file into another format first? If so can anyone advise which format may be required and how to change it?

Any information on this is welcomed as after reading several webpages on this subject I am no wiser :)

Comments

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    My only guess is to change the format and post i on a site for videos, for example, youtube and then you can post the link here.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @StrawberryYogurt

Thanks for replying I have managed to upload through my you tube account and I think the link can then be posted on the forum board but I will not know for sure until I post and the recipient has received it okay. I had no clue it took so much time to upload a video lasting less than a minute and I won’t even mention the problems trying to add audio and make it stick lol I am very pleased this is a one-off idea :)