Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extremely Weird CC Glitch

Hello,
So I've recently taken a liking to CC clothing. Normally I stick to Maxis-Match only but sometimes I go for non Maxis-Match cc. For a lot of my non-Maxis-Match cc, however, it gives my Sims this really weird lighting glitch. I dont know how to describe it well enough so I took some in-game screenshots of the issue: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8o05Olf5Un8/WL5AGlPY4MI/AAAAAAAAFHo/GkIUM-hhU3wQixs-BWTUPdHSGt86QZ4KgCL0B/h2606/2017-03-06.png .
If anybody can help me with this problem, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

~Crystal

Comments

• AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    It's a bad specular map that probably clashes with a different piece of cc you have on, or it was just bad to begin with. Just try removing items of your sim one by one and you should find it. Or hmmm maybe it depends on how the cc is made since you said it's several pieces that do this?
    For the most part non mm creators focus on people who have their sims on very high, but I couldn't say. I don't really dabble in cas cc making.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    shine glitch!! sadly there's nothing you can do to fix it so when it looks like that you've just gotta take it out unfortunately :///
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • lolatortlolatort Posts: 38 Member
    If you use s4s, you could de-reference specular map in Warehouse (because I'm guessing the spec map was removed, but not de-referenced)