Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I edit/create my signature?

RLRL Posts: 305 Member
This is a really stupid question and I probably missed something really obvious, but I can't figure out how to make a signature. Can anyone help?
Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
(Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
w2HyQcq.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello :)
    It is good to ask questions!
    To add a signature, click the cog wheel at the top of the page to the right of your forum name, . Click preferences. On the left hand side of the page, there will be a link to change signature settings. Click that and you can add a picture or text
    The picture button is the button with the little picture on it above the signature settings box You need to upload your image to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then get the image code or right click and copy the picture , press the picture button above the signature settings box, paste the code/address into that box, then press the enter button. Then the image code will be in your signature settings box, Then save the settings,
    Make sure that the image file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the signature settings box and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.