Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unknown Error?

So I got a new MacBook because my old one broke and wouldn't turn on and I've been playing TS4 with no problem since day one on it. However, I re dowloaded TS3 today and every time I attempt to open it, it tells me "an unknown error occurred". It also thinks something is downloading when noting in is and gives me the warming overtime I try to open it. I've already restarted origin and my MacBook separately.

Comments

• RealBamahiRealBamahi Posts: 24 Member
    > @nicolethebowl said:
    > So I got a new MacBook because my old one broke and wouldn't turn on and I've been playing TS4 with no problem since day one on it. However, I re dowloaded TS3 today and every time I attempt to open it, it tells me "an unknown error occurred". It also thinks something is downloading when noting in is and gives me the warming overtime I try to open it. I've already restarted origin and my MacBook separately.

I've been on the phone with Origin support for the past 2 days they have said that sense mac is at a updated version that we must wait for the update of the origin launcher..
    Welcome to my Virtual Wonderland!
    -
    Follow my journey

Youtube
    Instagram
    Twitter
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Origin has updated recently. Try logging in and seeing if it updates.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.