Now, I'm gonna say it right here: while I enjoy Sims 2, and even loved it at a point in time, I personally don't like it as much as 99% of the Simmers do. It's a good game, but it just doesn't have things in it that I like (limited body shapes, gradual sunset, limited hair colors, etc.) But the one thing I cannot excuse is the game's horrible care of playable supernatural creatures.
And don't throw the "the game's older" excuse, as I think that's a terrible excuse. Here's what I mean:
- They survive on food. THEY SURVIVE ON FOOD. Not plasma. FOOD.
- They do that stupid "bleh bleh bleh" thing (As Hotel Transylvania's Dracula states, "I don't say bleh bleh bleh.")
- It doesn't do anything other than make you fear sun, do a weird walk and have grey skin. Vampires were so boring.
- Again, nothing special. It just makes you grow extra hair during the night. It's all cosmetics and appearance.
- They always wear that dumb outfit. Even if you change it, they somehow go back into it.
- You need to make a bunch of items to cast spells. This kills witchcraft for me, as making those items is honestly pretty tedious.
- Just normal Sims with light green skin and black eyes. Nothing too special, but this one doesn't bother me that much, actually.
If you like these not-so-supernaturals, then good for you! You enjoy playing with them! This is just my stupid opinion, and I'm not trying to tell anyone why they are wrong, or anything. I'm a big fan of the supernatural, even to the point of believing it, and these are just horrible depictions of these creatures, in my opinion.
Origin ID: theAidster21
The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!
[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]