Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler problem

FearlessButterflyFearlessButterfly Posts: 336 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 2
My sim was changing her toddlers nappy on the changing table, when for some reason she picked up the other toddler and now the toddler that was being changed is glitching and the game thinks hes a baby again and everytime i try to get his mum to age him back up by using sim blender or sim manipulator it throws any error that i dont understand. I have twice tried deleting him with moveobjects on but that does nothing.

Comments

• Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    You should not try to delete the toddler because that will corrupt your game for sure. But as it already sounds like your game is corrupt, you may have no other option but to uninstall the game and reinstall and start over.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    You should not try to delete the toddler because that will corrupt your game for sure. But as it already sounds like your game is corrupt, you may have no other option but to uninstall the game and reinstall and start over.

No. With moveobject cheat is safe because if you save and reload that lot, the sim will be standing next to mailbox.
    Deleting sim with moveobjects is not same as deleting sims via family bin or selling their gravestone, as these last two delete sim permanently and only thing you have now is broken sim file and neighborhood corruption (Not game corruption). Moveobjects cheat deletion is usually used to reset sim in The Sims 1 and 2.
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

No. With moveobject cheat is safe because if you save and reload that lot, the sim will be standing next to mailbox.
    Deleting sim with moveobjects is not same as deleting sims via family bin or selling their gravestone, as these last two delete sim permanently and only thing you have now is broken sim file and neighborhood corruption (Not game corruption). Moveobjects cheat deletion is usually used to reset sim in The Sims 1 and 2.

While that is correct, it does sound like the OP does have some amount of corruption.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Try using Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true to force an error on the sim. Or apply the batbox to the lot, because it could still be fixable.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    TiaDogTiaDog Posts: 79 Member
    Have you tried moving the family in and out of their house?
    Sims Games I like to play - Sims 2 / Sims Medieval / Sims 2 Pets ( Wii ) / MySims / MySims Kingdom ( Wii )
    i-like-to-be-alone-but-i-hate-being-lonely-quote-1.jpg