Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stranded: An Island of Misery (A Roleplaying Game!) [OOC]

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited March 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to The Stranded: The Island of Misery!

Signups are closed. PM me if you want to join.

Introduction:
Are you all familiar with role-playing games? If so, then great. If not, then I'll explain. A Roleplaying game is a game wherein you create your own characters and play with them through posting paragraphs, sentences, or any words that describes what your character is doing (This thing will be called as flavor). Of course, It should be connected with the plot. This is also similar to The Apartment Roleplaying Game. If you have more questions, feel free to ask me.

The main genre of this story is Mystery/Thriller or maybe Adventure. It could also have sub-genres like Drama, etc.

Plot
The story starts with the characters who maybe lives in a somewhat cool apartment, a luxurious house, or a fancy mansion. The characters still won't know each other by then. The characters will go to a vacation in a famous island which is always visited by tourists. Little did the characters know that there's something tragic that will happen on that island that leads to a mass of people missing and found dead and the only people living on that island is the characters, who will do their best to survive. But is surviving the only key to survive? The Island also holds so many greatest mysteries, and some challenges that would threaten their life.

Mechanics of the Roleplay
This Roleplay is not just focused on having fun, but it's also focused with challenges. Of course, we all like to have fun, but there's an outcome in the challenges that will be held. This could lead to making your characters get hurt, injured, but cannot lead to death (since I don't like death to happen). The challenges will be like a survival-themed, it could be surviving a really tragic Volcanic Eruption, Earthquake, etc. (And it would be also cool if you will suggest challenges that makes the characters live in misery!)

Rules:
GOLDEN RULE: This is a role-play. ONLY Control your own characters and not the others. Like if your character feels like drinking a water then asks another character, then the player of the another character will decide if she will give your character a water. YOU ARE NOT the one who will decide. You can't also state that the another character is doing something that wasn't stated by the author of the character.
1. You don't have to create a scene (like when the scene is day, you don't make your character say 'It's night'). You don't have to change it. When I say it's day, it's day. Not night. Not 12:00 PM. Not 4:00 PM.
2. Your character should engage more on the present time than the future one. When a character, for example the Chicken is eating, the Chicken is eating even though your character is doing something else.
3. Engage with other characters more.
4. You need to post in a paragraph form. Sentences are okay if you're chatting with other people.
5. This game will only have a maximum of 10 players, but are not limited to having more than 1 characters.
6. You do not need to have a really good English to play. As long as you have a decent English, you can play.
7. You do not post in an indirect speech (like I asked them to play) -- That is very confusing, unless you're stating an already said direct speech. You should say direct speeches like ("Hello," I said, "I want to ask you if you want to play." I continued.)
8. You do not post a flavor that is completely unrelated to the scene, unless it's a flashback or something.
9. You can narrate whatever you want. 1st person, 2nd person, or 3rd person.
10. Make your Character unique in some way.
11. My game, My rules.
12. I am the host of this game, I can kick out people who I want to kick out. But of course, I am a very good person, so I'll ask them politely. I can also reject signups.
13. No Character will be the main character. All of the characters are very important.
14. This is your game. Do what you want to do that is completely related to the plot of the story.
15. The game has two threads: 1 Out of Character (in which we post as ourselves) and 1 In Character (in which we post as our character)
16. Lastly, Enjoy the game.

On an extra note, you can check this Apartment Roleplaying Game [In Character] thread to see how a roleplay is played.

Character Sheet:
Name: (First Name Second Name Last Name.)
Sexuality: (Gay, Lesbian, etc.)
Appearance: (Real life person, or maybe a celebrity. I don't like animes. You also need to state the character's face claim which means the name of the face you used.)
Main Trait: (Like what is the trait that is very noticeable, or that represents your character?)
Good Traits: (Other traits that are good to your character)
Bad Traits: (Other traits that are bad to your character)
Strengths: (The strengths can be physically, mentally, or emotionally)
Weaknesses: (can be physically, mentally, or emotionally)
Bio: (It depends if you want it short, long, pointless but not none)
Sample Flavor: (Give us a glimpse of your character. Please post this in spoilers.)

Setting
The Setting will be in Hawaii

Episodes
EPISODE 1: Meet the New Characters!
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited March 2017
    Characters:
    Sean Mason Montefalco - Keyenpeydee
    Name: Sean Mason Montefalco
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance:
    0b357485e769f0fe7d856a3e2a1e6162.jpg
    Main Trait: Friendly
    Good Traits: Brave, Kind, Caring, Loving, Helpful, and Smart.
    Bad Traits: Jealous, Flirty, Selfish (sometimes), getting bored at almost everything, and sometimes throwing tantrums without any cause.
    Strengths: Cooking, Good at fighting, running, finding ways, thinking about what to do next, and how to survive.
    Weaknesses: Afraid of insects, doesn't like being outside, falling in love, and doesn't like animals aside from cute ones.
    Bio: Sean Mason Montefalco is a boy who came from a really wealthy family. He has a good skill in being friendly, and making other people fall in love with him in just a matter of seconds. He's hot, but does that mean he doesn't know life? He was trained by his mom how to live since his mother and his father both experienced poverty before they got rich. Both his parents doesn't want him to live a very spoiled life, they want him to grow as an independent person. After he graduated, he separated from his parents and live in a expensive condominium with his girlfriend.
    Sample Flavor: I don't need to do this one though.

Lyssa Hart - Alyssa4life
    Name: Lyssa Hart
    Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oxANKCV64Qfvyn2WSQjnZgD0Es&w=187&h=229&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

Family:
    David Hart (Father) - 46
    Kenna Hart (Mother) - 44
    Kaitlyn Hart (Sister) - 17
    Luna Hart (Sister) - 13
    Caleb Hart (Brother) -10
    Jordan Hart (Brother) -6
    Alex Hart (Sister) -3

Friends:
    Maxine Myers (Lyssa's best friend) - 20
    Riley Myers (Maxine's little sister) - 15
    Brandon Castor: (Lyssa's crush) - 21

Main Trait: Survivalist

Good Traits: Loyal, Trustworthy, Athletic, Street Smart, Brave, Focused

Bad Traits: Extremely Selfless, Will Go Back For Someone Even If They Are Dead, Cannot Accept Loss, Sore Loser, Bad Temper.

Background: Lyssa grew up in a family with tons of family members, especially siblings and cousins. Its quite common for people in the Hart family to have tons of kids due to tradition. Because of her being the oldest, she's used to taking care of her brothers and sisters. Lyssa always wanted to be a policewoman, so her dad taught her how to shoot. Her father, being an outdoorsman, taught her to fish and hunt as well.

Lyssa always wanted adventure and fun, so she went with Maxine on a cruise to take her mind off things. But then it crashed.

Skills: Hunter and fisher, knows how to shoot a gun, can light a fire, and is street smart.

Strengths: She knows how to survive outdoors and is a leader type of person who knows how to handle a situation.

Weaknesses: She's far too selfless to the point where she would kill for someone, she can have quite the short temper if you tick her off hard enough, and is far too focused on her search for Maxine, nor will she accept the possibility that she might be dead.

Sample Flavor: I woke up to the phone ringing. Great. It was like 6 AM in morning. I usually got up at 8 or something, so I felt tired and off track. I picked up the phone and was about to yell at Max, but she sounded extremely excited. "Hey Lyss! Were going on a cruise right now so gets your swimsuits packed!" I smirked. She had been ready for this for days. "I already got my stuff packed, but do you have to call me at 6 IN THE MORNING?!?!?!?" "I know Lyss, but I had to make sure you were ready!" I sighed. She just wanted the trip to go smoothly. "Ok. Get your darers ready so you can do fun stuff on the cruise. And no, I'm not paying for any more incidents you cause." She groaned. "Fine! Anyway, I'll meet up with you outside of my apartment. I have to say bye to everyone before I go." "Ok, see ya Max!" "Bye Lyss!" I hung up and got my bags ready. Today was gonna be a fun day.

Izzie Newman - Simtown15
    Name: Izzie Newman
    Appearance: Straight red hair, bandanna, green eyes, freckles (Can someone find a picture for me?)
    Main Trait: Smart
    Good Traits: Caring
    Bad Traits: Stubborn
    Strengths: IQ of 131, college degree, good at video games
    Weaknesses: Low stamina, strange nausea during mornings
    Bio: Izzie was raised without a dad, (who her mom cheating on her while she was pregnant) but her mom was very caring and supported her as much as possible. When in middle school, Bella, Izzie's friend since Kindergarten, left her to join the popular kids. Soon, she became friends with Christopher and they fell in love not long after. They had just gotten married and went on the cruise for their honeymoon. Izzie is upset by her new conditions, but is thankful that she's there with Christopher.
    Sample Flavor: N/A

Christopher Newman - Simtown15
    Name: Christopher Newman
    Appearance: Short messy curls, goatee, septiceye tattoo on shoulder (Not shown) (Also, if you're confused, my favorite YouTuber is Jacksepticeye) (Again, can you find a pic for me?)
    Main Trait: Gamer
    Good Traits: Very kind if you're on his good side
    Bad Traits: Can be very mean when wronged
    Strengths: Fight instincts, good at video games
    Weaknesses: Short-tempered, not very smart
    Bio: Christopher had a rather large family. After his parents had his older twin sisters, they wanted a boy, which turned out to be him. His family was very silly and they all had a close bond. In 6th Grade, he was transferred to another school, where he met Izzie. They bonded over their shared interest in video games and fell in love just a few months after they met. In fact, they were on their honeymoon cruise before the shipwreck.

Maxine Myers - Alyssa4life
    Name: Maxine Myers (AKA DareMax)
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Appearance: 6'4, Short brown hair, Black eyes, gray tee shirt, dark blue demin jacket, red plaid skirt, ripped black leggings, black sneakers, multiple tattoos including angel wings on her back from dares, a scar on her right cheek from a dare gone wrong, and a black wristband on her left arm. https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M87663c0dd519331234f7f617f47b9d8do1&w=264&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
    Main Trait: Drunk Rebel. (I am actually serious. Just look at the apartment.)
    Good Traits: Goes Outside Comfort Zone, Brave, Trustworthy, Knows To Not Take Things Too Far, Modest.
    Bad Traits: Hot Headed, Sore Loser, Risk Taker, Cannot Handle Herself Around Alcohol.
    Strengths: Spirited, Can Go Outside Comfort Zone, Trustworthy, Modest, Brave, Fit.
    Weaknesses: Not Level Headed, Give Her Alcohol And Things Are Gonna Get Fun, Hot Headed, Risk Taker, Easily Angered.
    Bio: After graduating high school, she decided to open a dare channel and start getting dares. One day, people realized she still lived in her parents house and dared her to move into an apartment complex. She agreed, wanting to finally leave her house and start anew.
    After staying at the apartment for a couple months, she decided to go on a cruise with her bestie Lyssa. But then it crashed, separating the two.
    Sample Flavor: I woke up at like 5 in the morning. I'm actually serious. I set my alarm at 6 so I could make sure I packed everything, biut I woke up at 5. Joy. I'm guessing it was just instinct, I did wake up early most of the time. At 6, I decided to call Lyss. "Hey Lyss! Were going on a cruise right now so gets your swimsuits packed!" I was extremely hyper that morning, maybe it was due to my coffee. "I already got my stuff packed, but do you have to call me at 6 IN THE MORNING?!?!?!?" I smirked. I had done this to her several times during big events like concerts. I tried to calm her down, knowing she had just woken up. "I know Lyss, but I had to make sure you were ready!" I heard her sigh before continuing. She was mad at me, but that would change during the cruise. I was sure of it. "Ok. Get your darers ready so you can do fun stuff on the cruise. And no, I'm not paying for any more incidents you cause." I groaned. Seriously? You break a couple of windows one time and you never stop hearing about it. "Fine! Anyway, I'll meet up with you outside of my apartment. I have to say bye to everyone before I go." "Ok, see ya Max!" "Bye Lyss!" She hung up, and I went and said bye to everyone before departing. Today was going to be interesting to say the least.

Regina Glenn - UniSims
    Name: Regina Glenn
    Sexuality: Last time she checked is plum. She is attracted to both sexes.
    Appearance: Regina's faceclaim is Avalon Robbins.
    tumblr_n5427wiXbK1swwx3co6_250.png
    tumblr_n5427wiXbK1swwx3co4_250.png
    Main Trait: Regina's stubbornness stands out quite a bit. She will ALWAYS stick to her side and opinion and is very hard to convince. She is also known to stand out as quite annoying to some of the adults.
    Good Traits: Regina is furiously loyal and will not leave your side once she takes it. It can be hard for her to become attached to anyone. Regina is quick on her feet and thinks fast. She can sometimes be what you could describe chaotic good. Her sense of humour can brighten up anybody who gets it.
    Bad Traits: As well as being stubborn, Regina can be hot-headed. She is quick to be angry if you rile her up just enough. She is also sometimes a little irrational or overconfident in herself.
    Strengths: Physical strength is something Regina never had to worry about, her mother was a personal trainer for the rising stars of Hollywood and well who knows what her father did? She is fit and can run prettyyyy fast. She is quick to problem solve and although she is no genius, she's smarter than a dumb blonde girl as most people see her.
    Weaknesses: Regina is not emotionally stable. She breaks down easily and can not control her feelings very well. She does not do well in solidarity and needs companionship. She is scared of loneliness and has a fear of rejection by someone very personal.
    Bio: On the summer morning Regina was born, nothing extraordinary happened. Her mother sat on the bed, and ambitious her mother was, as she gave her child the name queen. None of this princess, her daughter was going to grow up to be something powerful, to be in control. Her father never showed up after the moment of her birth. Regina never knew who he was and her mother certainly didn't tell her. However, despite that Regina's life was fairly ordinary. She grew up next to her best friend and had a somewhat normal life. At 13 she started having conflicted feelings about her best friend, she was moving away and that of course was very upsetting, but something in her stomach churned something she had never noticed before. She had feelings for her best friend, which of course was strange for her as her best friend was a girl too. After confessing her feelings on the night she was moving she discovered that she didn't feel the same way. Of course, it didn't help that that was the night her long lost father decided to show up on her doorstep and disappear just as he did all those years ago. These two events helped shape Regina but also became the foundation for her fear of loneliness and rejection by family and friends.
    Sample Flavor: One...two...three... I stared at the ceilings little glowing dots which I had painted there as stars. There was a faint green glow to them in the dark. I could hear my clock's annoying metronome sound. The perfect rhythm was interrupted by Claire, tapping at my window crouched in some dark clothes and a beanie. She moonlight hit her face perfectly and I flipped off my doona to reveal a fully dressed me. I pushed the window up and before she could even ask I responded: "I am SO Ready."
    She's meant to be getting up to some teenagery trouble.

Kayleigh Bates - Pancakesandwich
    Name: Kayleigh Bates
    Sexuality: Bi (she doesn't really care for the gender, as long as that person shares her values like trust and tolerance)

WeuJo1E.png

Appearance / Family:
    Kayleigh: http://i.imgur.com/jN7Kfl2.png http://i.imgur.com/WeuJo1E.png
    Her twin sister Swenja: http://i.imgur.com/llo3Iw3.png
    Swenja is the entire opposite of Kayleigh. She is also really arrogant because she has better marks and everything. Views herself as the superior of the two. They hate eachother.
    Her mother: http://i.imgur.com/IYi0Kt0.png
    She is a lot like Swenja and is entirely on Swenja's side. If anything in the house is broken, she goes to Kayleigh and tells her to fix it, followed by a hug for the "poor little Swenja that didn't do anything wrong" (except for breaking the toilet, the shower, and her sister's finger). When the kitchen caught on fire once, she even shouted at Kayleigh when she was the only one daring to go inside again and save her. She wants to preserve the heritage of her family, and Kayleigh seems to be an enormous stain on it.
    Her father: http://i.imgur.com/8F8CUE4.png
    Even though this screenshot might not convey that message ( :joy: ), he actually is a nice guy, if a bit geeky and not really out of the teen age yet by heart. After he's done filling out reports for his job he proceeds by playing video games. He is the only one who helps Kayleigh with her homework, so she can at least stay at her school and doesn't get thrown out. They both understand eachother perfectly.

Main Trait: She really is the most rebellious person ever to exist. Kayleigh is really nice though once you get to know her - but you've got to keep trying even after she broke your nose in order to gain her friendship. (that wasn't even an exaggeration!) Kayleigh also hates authority figures, especially if she doesn't have a say in what things she is supposed to do.
    Good Traits:
    Bad Traits:

Strengths:
    Kayleigh is the best friend you can imagine (always faithful, helpful and would never deceive you), but it's very difficult to get to that point with her.
    She won't care about how much money you have or don't have, as long as you get along with her, she gets along with you.
    If she does manage to get focused for once, she has some pretty awesome ideas.
    She doesn't fear most things that others would be afraid of. Unlike her sister, she can actually watch horror films at night without any lights on. Unless her mother catches her, in which case she gets insulted and shouted at so heavily, she doesn't feel comfortable living in the same state as her mother.
    As a result of mother and sister insulting her, Kayleigh doesn't seem to even notice such things anymore. But really, on the inside she is dying a little tiny bit more every time that happens.
    Weaknesses:
    Can't control her anger very well all the time. Mostly she is able to, but suddenly there are outbursts where she can't handle the pressure anymore.
    She also doesn't trust other people easily.
    Her education level is quite bad, so don't expect her to solve any huge puzzles by anything but guessing and plain luck.
    This doesn't mean she is too dumb to be critical though, that's in fact something she is really amazing at. If she doesn't talk herself into rage.

To close it all off: she has a diamond shell but her core is just made out of squid. (yes, squid. I'm not good at analogies :D )

Bio:
    Her parents both work low-level jobs in the business career. It's enough money to feed everyone and save a lot, but not enough to pay the bills for a mansion.
    Kayleigh actually wanted to like her sister. But Swenja acted in such mean ways towards her since she had learned a few words that this was impossible. And their mother is supporting that behaviour. That made Kayleigh mistrust most people around her from an early age on.
    Only her father even teached her to walk! Just let that sink in: Kayleigh's own mother would only teach her twin sister how to walk but not her!
    In elementary school she had a crush on a boy from Swenja's class, but her sister convinced him to not speak to her again. He was genuinely afraid of Kayleigh from that point on.
    This experience, and 2 of 3 family members hating her, made Kayleigh try out different things (in terms of behaviour, clothes, hairstyle, such things) including the gothic look she wears today.
    When she came into highschool, Kayleigh hoped that things could work differently. But they didn't. Her marks went down incredibly fast, and only the help of her dad actually allowed her to stay at school. She doesn't have many friends at school either, unlike her sister who is insanely popular.
    To get a bit of a change into her life, when the holidays began she convinced her father that the both of them would cruise for a week or two. The father, really loving his daughter and understanding her much better than anyone else, immediately agreed. It wasn't easy for him to even tell his wife but she eventually did agree. It would basically be a holiday for all of them, because nobody gets to see any family member they don't like. No, the parents don't actually like eachother that much.
    But the mother really didn't trust the two of them, so she deliberately put something into his coffee that made him really sick (not life threatening of course, but it will tie him to the bed for a while). This is something only she knows about though.

And that's how Kayleigh would finally end up on the ship with her mother.

Sample Flavor:
    Can I write this tomorrow? In about *looks at clock* 9 hours? :)
    (if Kayleigh had asked this, she would simply have said "I'll write that tomorrow" instead)

Haley River Benett - Zinniavanilla
    Name: Haley River Benett.
    Age: 25 (Note: I decided to go with someone in the general age-range of the others, so that she doesn't stand out too much)
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Appearance: I suppose she would look something like this
    e68ffe16ccbd9439b7c60217f97b74fd.png
    Not exactly, but if it helps you picture the character then sure
    It's coeur de pirate.
    Main trait: Persuasive.
    Good traits: Persuasive, intelligent, astute, level headed, perceptive
    Bad traits: Sly, selfish, cowardly.
    Strengths: Athletic and good at aerobics.
    Weaknesses: Achluophobia,
    Bio: Haley learned from a young age that if she were to act like some "perfect" child and stay out of her parents way then she would usually have a easier life, this paired with the fact that due to her constant moving of homes and never being able to form intimate relationships had heaviliy influenced who she is today. She places herself in front of others, but never goes out of her way to hurt or harm someone. Even now she puts up her facade of being the "perfect girl" to get her way. With manipulative habits like those how will she fare on an island with a bunch of strangers?
    Sample Flavor: (I'm more comfortable with 3rd person)
    Haley leaned over the ships edge watching the waves. It truly was a memorizing sight to behold. Behind her fellow passengers chatted and enjoyed the luxuries of the cruise, most of them had earned the money to afford this trip; She snickered at the thought. Not that what she did wasn't hard, but it sure beat slaving all day in an office. As soon as the sun began to fall Haley returned to her room.

(It's... a bit short. I can re-write if you would prefer. This is just what sprung to mind. I don't think it's very good. Darn you exhaustion. And you sun, let me sleep)

Marzi Lyn Phillips - LuckyKittenCat
    Name: Marzi Lyn Phillips
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Appearance: (I'm not using a picture :') ) Tan skin, Bright, blue eyes, hair is in a messy, blond bun, and has a scar on her cheek from when she burnt herself (Slightly)
    Main Trait: Tries to be as kind as possible
    Good Traits: Kind, Fast, Curious
    Bad Traits: (Almost) emotionless, doesn't understand jokes, Really weird?
    Strengths: Having someone to rely on, succeeding on their last challenge faced
    Weaknesses: When someone needs her to do something, but the cannot succeed/do it, and eventually freeze up and cannot do anything until calmed.
    Bio: Mom died when was 8. Dad left the family. Had a coffee drinking habit for a while. Was almost robbed a few times. basic, basic.
    Sample Flavor:
    Beep! My clock had went off, annoyingly. I reluctantly got out of bed, slowly and sleepily. The world seemed like a bright, comfortable time of day to relax on any other day, but this was not the case. Tired, I went to grab some coffee. Why me? Why did I have to do this? I pondered. I grabbed my suitcase, still wondering if they would let me have the items in it.. It can't get any worse. So, I decided to take my valuables. Later, I went into the airport, kissing my life 'goodbye'. Apart of me thought that someone would say to me "Goodbye, Marzi!", but I knew it wouldn't be a reality. I sighed as I got on the plane, with my swimsuit on.. Just in case! I pulled out a photo and looked at it for a long while, before I finally decided to accept my fate.. Where I was going.. I didn't care, anyways..
    Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Name: Izzie Newman
    Appearance: Straight red hair, bandanna, green eyes, freckles (Can someone find a picture for me?)
    Main Trait: Smart
    Good Traits: Caring
    Bad Traits: Stubborn
    Strengths: IQ of 131, college degree, good at video games
    Weaknesses: Low stamina, strange nausea during mornings
    Bio: Izzie was raised without a dad, (who her mom cheating on her while she was pregnant) but her mom was very caring and supported her as much as possible. When in middle school, Bella, Izzie's friend since Kindergarten, left her to join the popular kids. Soon, she became friends with Christopher and they fell in love not long after. They had just gotten married and went on the cruise for their honeymoon. Izzie is upset by her new conditions, but is thankful that she's there with Christopher.

Name: Christopher Newman
    Appearance: Short messy curls, goatee, septiceye tattoo on shoulder (Not shown) (Also, if you're confused, my favorite YouTuber is Jacksepticeye) (Again, can you find a pic for me?)
    Main Trait: Gamer
    Good Traits: Very kind if you're on his good side
    Bad Traits: Can be very mean when wronged
    Strengths: Fight instincts, good at video games
    Weaknesses: Short-tempered, not very smart
    Bio: Christopher had a rather large family. After his parents had his older twin sisters, they wanted a boy, which turned out to be him. His family was very silly and they all had a close bond. In 6th Grade, he was transferred to another school, where he met Izzie. They bonded over their shared interest in video games and fell in love just a few months after they met. In fact, they were on their honeymoon cruise before the shipwreck.
    Simtown15 wrote: »

Credits to you then :joy:

• Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    edited March 2017
    Do I have to post my character again? If so, here.

Name: Lyssa Hart

Appearance:
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oxANKCV64Qfvyn2WSQjnZgD0Es&w=187&h=229&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

Family:
    David Hart (Father) - 46
    Kenna Hart (Mother) - 44
    Kaitlyn Hart (Sister) - 17
    Luna Hart (Sister) - 13
    Caleb Hart (Brother) -10
    Jordan Hart (Brother) -6
    Alex Hart (Sister) -3

Friends:
    Maxine Myers (Lyssa's best friend) - 20
    Riley Myers (Maxine's little sister) - 15
    Brandon Castor: (Lyssa's crush) - 21

Main Trait: Survivalist

Good Traits: Loyal, Trustworthy, Athletic, Street Smart, Brave, Focused

Bad Traits: Extremely Selfless, Will Go Back For Someone Even If They Are Dead, Cannot Accept Loss, Sore Loser, Bad Temper.

Background: Lyssa grew up in a family with tons of family members, especially siblings and cousins. Its quite common for people in the Hart family to have tons of kids due to tradition. Because of her being the oldest, she's used to taking care of her brothers and sisters. Lyssa always wanted to be a policewoman, so her dad taught her how to shoot. Her father, being an outdoorsman, taught her to fish and hunt as well.

Lyssa always wanted adventure and fun, so she went with Maxine on a cruise to take her mind off things. But then it crashed.

Skills: Hunter and fisher, knows how to shoot a gun, can light a fire, and is street smart.

Strengths: She knows how to survive outdoors and is a leader type of person who knows how to handle a situation.

Weaknesses: She's far too selfless to the point where she would kill for someone, she can have quite the short temper if you tick her off hard enough, and is far too focused on her search for Maxine, nor will she accept the possibility that she might be dead.

Sample Flavor: I woke up to the phone ringing. Great. It was like 6 AM in morning. I usually got up at 8 or something, so I felt tired and off track. I picked up the phone and was about to yell at Max, but she sounded extremely excited. "Hey Lyss! Were going on a cruise right now so gets your swimsuits packed!" I smirked. She had been ready for this for days. "I already got my stuff packed, but do you have to call me at 6 IN THE MORNING?!?!?!?" "I know Lyss, but I had to make sure you were ready!" I sighed. She just wanted the trip to go smoothly. "Ok. Get your darers ready so you can do fun stuff on the cruise. And no, I'm not paying for any more incidents you cause." She groaned. "Fine! Anyway, I'll meet up with you outside of my apartment. I have to say bye to everyone before I go." "Ok, see ya Max!" "Bye Lyss!" I hung up and got my bags ready. Today was gonna be a fun day.

(Also, if you recognize Maxine from The Apartment, this happens in the future. YAY! I may or may not kill her off in this series, its still undecided.)
    Post edited by Alyssa4Life on
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    @Alyssa4Life There's a new character sheet now.
    Oh yay.....
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey, thanks for tagging me! And you guessed right, I am interested in this :)

Okay, here comes my character. Don't have much time, will complete later.
    Name: Kayleigh (oh no, I actually forgot her last name, although I just played her family five minutes ago :D )

Appearance: (I guess I'll put a link to a screenshot for this one?

Main Trait: (Like what is the trait that is very noticeable, or that represents your character?)
    Good Traits: (Other traits that are good to your character)
    Bad Traits: (Other traits that are bad to your character)

Strengths: (The strengths can be physically, mentally, or emotionally)
    Weaknesses: (can be physically, mentally, or emotionally)

Bio: (It depends if you want it short, long, pointless but not none)

Sample Flavor: (Give us a glimpse of your character. Please post this in spoilers.)
    Post edited by Pancakesandwich on
    Hey Pancake!
    Alyssa! Stay determined!

But I've got to go to bed now, so can I edit this post here to add my character tomorrow? Really don't have much time this second.

Hi! Just wanted to make it clear that I originally tagged you and Keyenpeydee copied and pasted to this thread. Also, how's Connie?

But I've got to go to bed now, so can I edit this post here to add my character tomorrow? Really don't have much time this second.

Sure :)

Btw, I'll do read the characters when I don't get lazy.

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think we had more than 10 sign up for the original stranded game, so I'll give those people a chance first. If you guys need another player let me know.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hi! Just wanted to make it clear that I originally tagged you and Keyenpeydee copied and pasted to this thread. Also, how's Connie?

The notification thing is too spammy, so I only fav all threads I ever posted in and look at that list. So I never noticed you tagging me :(

And Connie's fine, I'll send you an update on the entire story this evening (which is in about 6-8 hours in my timezone).

The notification thing is too spammy, so I only fav all threads I ever posted in and look at that list. So I never noticed you tagging me :(

And Connie's fine, I'll send you an update on the entire story this evening (which is in about 6-8 hours in my timezone).

I guess I'll just have to wait an ENTIRE DAY.

I'm sorry for that, but the save is so extremely laggy (and interactions will more often than not execute five hours later) that I ended up ragequitting and not touching the save again. I tried again just now, with the same result.
    So now I'll just write the basic story as it would've played out in my head, without input from things like speech bubbles in the game. And I can't give you nice pictures either. Sorry for the inconvenience :disappointed:
    Awww look at Pancakes new avatar!
    Alyssa! Stay determined!

New old avatar.

I've had that one before, but changed it at the end of January. Wasn't really happy with it though, so now I'm back to the old one.
    At the risk of everybody thinking I'm a woman lol :D

I've had that one before, but changed it at the end of January. Wasn't really happy with it though, so now I'm back to the old one.

Wait, you're not a woman?!
    edited March 2017

Nope :joy:
    That's why I had changed my avatar in the first place :D (but honestly, I'm really bad at making good-looking male Sims, so I barely found a good avatar and ultimately took what I could get, resulting in David munching on pancakes from a weird perspective xD)

Nope :joy:
    That's why I had changed my avatar in the first place :D

Oh wow!

New old avatar.

Sorry. I just haven't seen that avatar before.

Alyssa! Stay determined!

I'm sorry for that, but the save is so extremely laggy (and interactions will more often than not execute five hours later) that I ended up ragequitting and not touching the save again. I tried again just now, with the same result.
    So now I'll just write the basic story as it would've played out in my head, without input from things like speech bubbles in the game. And I can't give you nice pictures either. Sorry for the inconvenience :disappointed:

I have a bit of lag problems too, but not as bad. expect for sometimes the timeskips bug out and I'm stuck in a mode, forcing someone to miss school.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!

Sure :)

Btw, I'll do read the characters when I don't get lazy.

Yeah. And if I ever do put Maxine in here, you already know her.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!