Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Oh wow, @AIRIS6962 , that does not look like a starter, very nicely decorated, and the pond really adds to the outdoors.

@soocoolsim , Pegasus Restaurant and Bar is really cool looking. Love all the woods, can't wait to DL for a better look. Off to rec.

Thank you very much, my dear @Sandraelle ! :kissing_heart:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Airis6962 your Starter is wonderful, a good family sized home, great for new players

Soocoolsim I love this Restaurant so suitable for the desert landscape.

Great work ladies <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Airis6962 your Starter is wonderful, a good family sized home, great for new players

Soocoolsim I love this Restaurant so suitable for the desert landscape.

Great work ladies <3

Thank you very much, my dear Vicki! :kissing_heart:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Madame Secretary I would like to claim this one:

Date: March 6, 2017
    Username: x54xman
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@x54xman I'll post any updates in my contact thread.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello, everyone Im back and have missed you and the sims so much.
    Sorry I wasnt able to keep intouch.
    Not only was i unwell, my laptop also went into meltdown and had to go to the repair centre.
    Im Now keen to get simming and creating for you all.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Welcome back Calmorezoo, glad you are feeling better and ready to work again <3
    Welcome back, @calmorezoo. I'm so glad you are feeling better now and that your laptop is fixed {hugs}

I'm back too from a hiatus from building. I have been busy with my drifter story. But I miss doing building requests so now I'm back :)
    edited March 2017
    Id like to create this sims3 request please.

Date: March 2, 2017
    Username: @AuronoiChieftain
    Description: Futuristic Alien Bio-Dome Home for 15 Hyperion Highway in Lunar Lakes, Sims 3

Please can the requestie check into my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-pipersfun2-please-check-in/p1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    Username:pinkbdk
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):I actually want 3 houses I'd like one to be modern, one to be sort of breaking dawn part 2 (yes the movie) cottage theme not exactly like it but I don't really know what it's called, and the last one is completely up to you though you should know its for two gay men and their female alien kid.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? base game get to work and the free holiday pack EA sent out
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4): homey, fast internet, science lair
    Number of bedrooms: 3 in alien kids house (the extra for more kids to come) 4 in modern house and 5 in cottage
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? in alien house 2 gay men one's a cop one's a stay at home dad and their daughter is and alien who has a fascination with outer space in modern a female scientist alien with her criminal astronaut husband more kids to come in cottage workaholic doctor female and her entrepreneur husband (tech man)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 bathrooms in each
    Favorite color schemes: whatever u think is best I'm not to picky
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? YES
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? New crest
    Link to specific house or plan: its the twin oracle point lot
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden, place for space ship, a wall in a hall way for family photos, a room for various creative skills, a gym
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? um sorry for the complicated build if I was any good at building I'd do it myself
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would like to claim this one, please!

Date: February 15, 2017
    Username: TiaBadd
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Modern Tudor Home for Windenburg on Dresden House lot, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@TiaBadd please feel free to check in at the link below!
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-crafty-lane-duplex-pg-21/p1
    illusie wrote: »
    Madame Secretary I would like to claim this one:

Date: March 6, 2017
    Username: x54xman
    Description: Traditional Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@x54xman I'll post any updates in my contact thread.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one, please!

Date: February 15, 2017
    Username: TiaBadd
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Modern Tudor Home for Windenburg on Dresden House lot, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@TiaBadd please feel free to check in at the link below!
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-crafty-lane-duplex-pg-21/p1

SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Id like to create this sims3 request please.

Date: March 2, 2017
    Username: @AuronoiChieftain
    Description: Futuristic Alien Bio-Dome Home for 15 Hyperion Highway in Lunar Lakes, Sims 3

Please can the requestie check into my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-pipersfun2-please-check-in/p1

SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2017
    @pinkbdk Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Please check back from time to time to see if it's been claimed. The team member who claims it will leave a post on your page, and here in our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I read the outline of your challenge on your page, sounds like fun! Thanks and have a great day! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Welcome back @illusie! And so glad you're feeling better @calmorezoo and back to creating again, yay!
    @Sandraelle thank you for the welcome back {hugs}
    thank you @Sandraelle
    h2xmsbl]

• coolxmancoolxman Posts: 17 Member
    Username:coolxman
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): tradition
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ep:all sp: vintage glamour,movie stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms4:
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? n/a
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: grey
    Colors you dislike: n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:Username:
    Sims 3 or 4?:
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    Lot size (dimensions):
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:Username:
    Sims 3 or 4?:
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    Lot size (dimensions):
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/Maryland/Marlboro-Ridge-The-Estates/Malvern
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? nice size walk in closet for masters nice foyer
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes if needed
    Additional instructions?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? t
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    edited March 2017
    My goodness, @Glenkarri and @Kaztomp , this is becoming more gorgeous than my already high expectations! :D

Oops! Wrong board! :#
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything apart from Showtime, Movie Stuff and 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4): n/a
    Number of bedrooms: I would like at least 4. I'm more than happy for more rooms to be put in to fill up space, but 4 is the minimum I would like please
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master suite is for a young married couple, one is shy and the other is socially awkward, so I'd like their bedroom away from the others; like on another level or at the other end of the house. Their room should be all neutral colours, the female sim's favourite colour is grey. I'd like that bedroom to have its own terrace or large balcony, a place where they can both sit outside and read or work on their laptops. The other rooms are for the female sim's sisters; one is very girly and loves pink, so something cute but still grown-up would be great. The room for the eldest sister can be neutral colours, she loves cats and loves to garden, if that's any help
    Number of bathrooms: One full bathroom on each floor, and at least the master bedroom should have its own en-suite
    Favorite color schemes: Cream, beige, light tones of grey and brown. I don't mind soft colours like light blue, light pink either
    Colors you dislike: Orange, bright green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have most store sets, but just from memory I do quite like the furniture in the Contemporary Comfort Living set
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? This is for a custom world, I've taken some pictures of the lot where the house will be placed. I can get more pictures of the lot or of the world if needed
    Link to specific house or plan: House Reference I don't mind if some things are changed or if it doesn't look completely like this, but I like this house very much.
    Lot reference *this is a small showcase of the lot where the house will be placed. The house will need to be on the foundation that goes above water, and like the reference house I'd love a little platform / decking area in the water with some deckchairs. The lot has 16 square tiles before it begins to slope down too, in case that helps
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A pool would be nice, an indoor one if possible since the family will spend a lot of time in winter at this house. I don't mind an outdoor pool too. A bbq / dining area, maybe a firepit too if there is room. I'd like the kitchen to be quite big and with the baking station too, and a dining table in another room. If possible I'd love a boathouse too, since the only way to the island is by boat
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required but I check in most days so I can answer any questions or provide more details if needed
    Additional instructions? This is going to be the vacation / getaway home for my married sims and family members, its on a small secluded island they own. I'd love for it to have big glass windows as much as possible to look out onto the ocean and a nice big outdoor area upstiars for the main sims to work (they are both authors).
    Thank you to whoever takes this on.
    @x54xman @xnicholas​@​​coolxman Based on your recent requests, the team and I have determined that you are an individual with multiple accounts. Due to our rules in the OP, we can only list one request per person in the Open Requests at a time. Please choose to have one of the three requests be added to the list, and I will hold the others until the first one is finished. I did list both the x54xman and xnicholas​ ​requests due to not being able to prove that it was one person, but this third one has made me feel comfortable with the conclusion.
    I hope you will be fine respecting our rules, and we look forward to building for you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
    SLpPUp.png
    @Storietime Thanks for your request! I've added it to our Open Request post. When a team member claims it, they'll post a message on our thread and on your My Page; would you prefer we reach you on your Sims 3 or Sims 4 page? Please check back from time to time to see if it's been claimed. Feel free to ask questions. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png