Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 6 --> SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Maya: Oh...? Yeah... um, whatever. I mean it's kinda hazy. I was on the beach you know, soaking up the sun. I was just chilling and rocking out to some Panic! At the Disco when I saw something weird. It was... It was umm... Plummit! I'm not usually this tongue tied. Why are we even testifying anyway? If the government actually did its job properly for once this should be a closed case. But, if you must know, I saw someone that looked much like your client, Tamela.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Zelinda: Describe everything that you remembered about what was something weird.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Zelinda: That was to Maya by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Maya: God, putting me on the spot. I feel like the criminal! How can I even trust you? How can I trust any of you? I saw some things okay. There were some people who just didn't fit with the puzzle. I saw Tamela, but I also saw Governor Byrd. He seemed strangely out of place. Nobody goes to the beach in a suit. Highly suspect, but I can't say that Tamela looked innocent either.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    Wil: Miss Hansen, if it's not too much of a strain on your memory, could you identify for us what Tamela was wearing at the beach?
    Maya: *fidgeting* Something outlandish for being at the shore, her typical attire, full on with jewelry. It definitely stood out to me. Again, both were dressed very inappropriately for a day at the beach. I remember because I thought to myself that they must be crazy.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    *Paul nods as he listens*
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Wil: Elder Paul Nugent, would you like to assist us in commenting on both parties clothing?
    Paul: I agree with sis- er, Maya. I remember seeing Tamela at the beach because she was wearing her normal attire that seemed really out of place. It occurred to me that she wasn't there for a nice sunbath. And the Governor as well. He was wearing a tie. Holy chicken dood, why would someone wear a TIE at the beach? I thought it was an illusion but now I'm sure it isn't. I sensed the pungent smell of devil's poison when he walked past me.
    ._.
    Maya: *snort* Devil's poison? Do you mean booze? If he was really intoxicated he wouldn't have been able to swim to safety after jumping off the boat. But Maybe Nugget here was closer to the suspects than I was and has a more reliable opinion in this case.
    Zelinda: Elder, are you implying that the Governor was drunk during that time? If so, he might not be thinking straight and thus he came to the beach in that attire because of his mind state. I will like to hear more about Tamela. For example, what did Tamela smell like during that beach? Did you hear any words coming out of her mouth?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    (Great stuff everyone, this is exactly what I was looking for. I still haven't mastered the speech patterns of every character, so that is yet another reason for this mission.
    As for how long the mission will run- just a few days, it'll probably end on Saturday)
    Paul: Yes, I believe so. But I couldn't remember what Tamela smelled like or what she said because she was quite away from the spot where I was building a sand castle.
    ._.
    edited June 2017
    (There's still some confusion, so to better compare this challenge to something... It is very similar to a Day Start of a Mafia game. People don't like day starts, because there's nothing to go off of, and that's mostly true here as well. Really, there are only two things to go off of:

--->Behavior of those who know who is Guilty
    --->What the Witnesses* say in their testimony, and ultimately, their final Sworn Statement. Everything they say in their testimony is made up, and doesn't have any real meaning, since again, this is all Roleplay. What matters is their Final Statement, and they will each make this decision based on how they perceive the other to. They cannot privately communicate with the other Witness, so them being on Stand is the only way to feel each other out.

Remember, there is no hard evidence (AKA proven facts) in this case. Just guess work, similar to a game of Mafia without many roles. But you guys pretending there is is perfect :p Say whatever you have to to satisfy your win condition, if that's indeed your priority. It might not be.
    This challenge is still very much just 50/50, facts would alter that.

*Reminder: I changed the Witness role, it's now just a classic "Prisoner's Dilemma" scenario. It no longer has anything to do with being drunk/sober. The Witnesses know this (I told them to disregard everything I had said before), but I forgot to reiterate that here. Sorry for the confusion.)
    Post edited by Turner on
    Turner wrote: »
    (There's still some confusion, so to better compare this challenge to something... It is very similar to a Day Start of a Mafia game. People don't like day starts, because there's nothing to go off of, and that's mostly true here as well. Really, there are only two things to go off of:

--->What the Witnesses* say in their testimony, and ultimately, their final Statement.

Remember, there is no hard evidence (AKA proven facts) in this case. Just guess work, similar to a game of Mafia without many roles. This challenge is still very much just 50/50.

*Reminder: I changed the Witness role, it's now just a classic "Prisoner's Dilemma" scenario. It no longer has anything to do with being drunk/sober. The Witnesses know this (I told them to disregard everything I had said before), but I forgot to reiterate that here. Sorry for the confusion.)

(OT: You don't know her life XD maybe Maya was doing tequila body shots off of a surfer when she saw the criminal arrive lol just kidding :3 )
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

--->What the Witnesses* say in their testimony, and ultimately, their final Statement.

Remember, there is no hard evidence (AKA proven facts) in this case. Just guess work, similar to a game of Mafia without many roles. This challenge is still very much just 50/50.

(OT: You don't know her life XD maybe Maya was doing tequila body shots off of a surfer when she saw the criminal arrive lol just kidding :3 )

(OT: Lol true. Only YOU really know what Maya was doing that day ;) Who knows, she and Paul could have gotten drunk together... Nawh, Paul would NEVER. But Maya could have... Maybe she's drunk in court right now :lol: )
    (In fact, Paul was way too busy building sand cathedrals to notice any suspicious activity on the beach :p )
    ._.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    (Yeah Maya definitely sounds intoxicated :o)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    (Yeah Maya definitely sounds intoxicated :o)

(Buahaha!! I'm just not even gonna comment on that further until everything is done with the "court session.")
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Maya: *snort* Devil's poison? Do you mean booze? If he was really intoxicated he wouldn't have been able to swim to safety after jumping off the boat. But Maybe Nugget here was closer to the suspects than I was and has a more reliable opinion in this case.

The Gov: *Cough* I think this sums up Ms. Hansen's current state...

drunkdalek.gif
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited June 2017
    V: Thank you, Witnesses. You may now have a seat.

I am now calling THE GOVERNOR to the Stand, for 12 hours. Afterwards, he will sit, and TAMELA will take his place at the Stand for 12 hours.
    This is your chance to speak for yourself, plead your innocence, give an alibi, etc. It's also the time for the rival Lawyer to question you until you cry confess give the Jury something to think about.

(Meaning: For the next 12 hours, only Twiddle, Haylo, and Jake can speak. After that, Twiddle can no longer talk (except with GIFS of course), and Lo will take his place on the Stand for another 12 hours)
    (I will be busy tomorrow, unable to access the internet, so please follow this schedule without my presence. I'll be back in 24 hours, roughly, when Lo gets off the Stand)
    (I'll be away for sometime. Got some shopping to do with parents :p )
    ._.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    V: Thank you, Witnesses. You may now have a seat.

I am now calling THE GOVERNOR to the Stand, for 12 hours. Afterwards, he will sit, and TAMELA will take his place at the Stand for 12 hours.
    This is your chance to speak for yourself, plead your innocence, give an alibi, etc. It's also the time for the rival Lawyer to question you until you cry confess give the Jury something to think about.

(Meaning: For the next 12 hours, only Twiddle, Haylo, and Jake can speak. After that, Twiddle can no longer talk (except with GIFS of course), and Lo will take his place on the Stand for another 12 hours)

@twiddle3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    (In fact, Paul was way too busy building sand cathedrals to notice any suspicious activity on the beach :p )

sand_cathedral_1_by_buckaroojoe-d60576p.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories