Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Is anyone here familiar with a mod called The Road To Fame? It claims it doesn't interfere with any other mod, since it's a script mod, but I use MCCC. Are they compatible? Please, and thank you, in advance. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is anyone here familiar with a mod called The Road To Fame? It claims it doesn't interfere with any other mod, since it's a script mod, but I use MCCC. Are they compatible? Please, and thank you, in advance. :)

I Have them both and they are both compatible.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I have just downloaded the mccc 4.00 but my sims auto get water, when i went to look weather i stop this action i don't see the section for Tuner_StopAnnoyingActions one now used to be able to stop sims doing these, was this took out?.

Mine is also gone and now they are back to being super obsessed with drinking. Constantly. Its like all they do for fun unless i strip them of free will is drink water and pee.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    I have just downloaded the mccc 4.00 but my sims auto get water, when i went to look weather i stop this action i don't see the section for Tuner_StopAnnoyingActions one now used to be able to stop sims doing these, was this took out?.

Mine is also gone and now they are back to being super obsessed with drinking. Constantly. Its like all they do for fun unless i strip them of free will is drink water and pee.

Hello @somethingstellar
    Bonxie has explained about the changes to the settings in this link post
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16201344/#Comment_16201344

I Have them both and they are both compatible.

Thank you. I think I figured out what I did wrong. :worried: I simply extracted all to my Mods folder. I deleted the how to guide, but missed the second file we're supposed to delete. Went back in to delete it and clicked on the CAS and Objects folders. That's when I realized that there were things a folder deep. :open_mouth: It's much better to extract to desktop, first, and then place things into the Mods folder. I think I got it right, now. The only problem I've had, late this afternoon is a constant flurry of LastExceptions being thrown at me. I can live with that.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • maicemaice Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello, I'm just wondering if this mod is working properly in my game.

It keeps moving townies in with other townies - which is fine, I got it because I wanted progression.
    But it's doing things like taking 3 people out of one household and putting them in another - leaving 1 person behind.

It just doesn't seem like it's moving people for forming relationships and families as much as it's just shuffling people around at random. I had a father and 2 teen children join a pair of adult siblings - leaving the mother behind by herself. (I don't think I specified the parents as married in CAS.) I also had a single mother and one teen daughter move in with one household, and the other daughter moved in elsewhere - their former house is now vacant.

I guess I wasn't expecting it to completely clear out houses like that.

Also, I have it set to bypass played households, but it's still taking some of my sims from them and moving them elsewhere. On that note, I have yet to see a single notification even though I made sure they were all on. I guess what I'm saying is it seems like my settings are ignored.
  • shadedgrey63shadedgrey63 Posts: 44 Member
    maice wrote: »

It keeps moving townies in with other townies - which is fine, I got it because I wanted progression.
    But it's doing things like taking 3 people out of one household and putting them in another - leaving 1 person behind.

It just doesn't seem like it's moving people for forming relationships and families as much as it's just shuffling people around at random. I had a father and 2 teen children join a pair of adult siblings - leaving the mother behind by herself. (I don't think I specified the parents as married in CAS.) I also had a single mother and one teen daughter move in with one household, and the other daughter moved in elsewhere - their former house is now vacant.

Also, I have it set to bypass played households, but it's still taking some of my sims from them and moving them elsewhere. On that note, I have yet to see a single notification even though I made sure they were all on. I guess what I'm saying is it seems like my settings are ignored.

I have not noticed strange moving of sims, but it seems MCCC is suddenly also not exactly working for me. No notifications, a boatload of last exceptions, a feature I turned on in settings does not show up in game (even though the setting says enabled), the game is lagging like there's no tomorrow... My game is up to date, and I'm using MCCC 4.0.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    maice wrote: »

I have not noticed strange moving of sims, but it seems MCCC is suddenly also not exactly working for me. No notifications, a boatload of last exceptions, a feature I turned on in settings does not show up in game (even though the setting says enabled), the game is lagging like there's no tomorrow... My game is up to date, and I'm using MCCC 4.0.

Sounds like you need help from the support staff over on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/D7JpZc

It's a livechat with very active and helpful people. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    What happened to the option to disable monster under the bed/toddler nightmares? I thought it was under MC Occult, but I can't find it anymore
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    What happened to the option to disable monster under the bed/toddler nightmares? I thought it was under MC Occult, but I can't find it anymore

Hello @LiaRose1435
    The option is now in the MC Tuner section
    MC Tuner > Interaction Behavior > Allow Monster Under Bed
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Posts: 8 New Member
    I've already followed those settings suggested. Good to know about the bar nights. I spent a full day getting through everything in this mod the day I installed it. The abductions is the least of my issues right now, the alien population keeps coming back, that's the problem.

Can I remove the occult part and have my game go back to how I got it with no aliens with no mod? With MCCC These aliens keep coming around, no matter how many times I humanize them and I got MCCC mainly to get rid of them. I'd use the extreme mod to kill them all but that's probably not a good idea.

As mentioned above, my Sims also are moving strangely since getting this mod. Like a hug their arms go backwards and the other sim is in the other room. I'm not worried about it but seeing somebody else has that issue I know it's normal.

I read the updated changes in the log for the latest MCCC mod and won't be updating since everything I found useful has basically been removed or some things have to be constantly changed for each sim and I have way too many sims to keep up with that.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited December 2017
    I've already followed those settings suggested. Good to know about the bar nights. I spent a full day getting through everything in this mod the day I installed it. The abductions is the least of my issues right now, the alien population keeps coming back, that's the problem.

Can I remove the occult part and have my game go back to how I got it with no aliens with no mod? With MCCC These aliens keep coming around, no matter how many times I humanize them and I got MCCC mainly to get rid of them. I'd use the extreme mod to kill them all but that's probably not a good idea.

You can always remove one or more modules. At least you need 'mc_cmd_center.package' and 'mc_cmd_center.ts4script' for having MCCC base functionality in the game, everything else is optional.

Have you tried to set Computer:MCCC > MC Occult > Aliens > Abduction Settings > Abduction Frequency to 'No Alien Contact'?
    y4mN12I4YO6HTKn_VIq5le3ivioHX96oL-OK82XCZG2jSileqPA3PE_TrPrKDOOb-3NvczJ9gPdenwsn7Vq-7JfmUUKz7s7K6lM5wrl02ITKZKty3GBsIDNxqc5k-QWxHu2hNh3t920h4x5MfSz3tQu8RyFLvA8_1tA5Mjq-Ha4tL0lQuc5-GS8j7PkZ4CwSdwjzd9clJwCoqoKnKqzUZKqiw?width=405&height=411&cropmode=none

You might also check whether Computer:MCCC > MC Occult > Aliens > Abduction Settings > Allow NPC Abduction is set to 'Disabled'
    y4m2o1dkQrsK3xAY7BgQYmrtNxPMyv5hYBtbOuW0Rj75KlDRaebHwXJJO6_J5rwdTEGxeZ1N5tob0Y2PJGHWPnB2tQAPcAMNP4iUduUF7N0O1U5eLk3x1NxKGt-U4EQudcI03KCmqLZR1idSTLOv248ccmKlkn2d0ilsoc7mtCmFixohkhFNBGR1AGSrSDQMcWURQWIFNIAmEfyPhuVTE0f7w?width=406&height=324&cropmode=none

Both settings work fine in my game: No abduction at all (intentionally).

As mentioned above, my Sims also are moving strangely since getting this mod. Like a hug their arms go backwards and the other sim is in the other room. I'm not worried about it but seeing somebody else has that issue I know it's normal.

Same here. Especially in club meetings.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Am I crazy, or did we used to have the ability to change body shapes when taking just one Sim into cas using this mod? I've got the latest and greatest version installed and tried to take one Sims via the Sims Commands under MCCC, but there was no way to change the body. I goofed, inasmuch, as I took the entire family into CAS using the normal cheat. Lost a dog with that action. Oh, well, at least it was a pet and not a child. If I have to, I'll wait until the young couple weds. Once it's just the two of them I can fix his body shape and lock it in place with the mod. I just need to know if this was removed or recalibrated, or how I can still access it, should I need to in a household that has over 8 in it.
    Am I crazy, or did we used to have the ability to change body shapes when taking just one Sim into cas using this mod? I've got the latest and greatest version installed and tried to take one Sims via the Sims Commands under MCCC, but there was no way to change the body. I goofed, inasmuch, as I took the entire family into CAS using the normal cheat. Lost a dog with that action. Oh, well, at least it was a pet and not a child. If I have to, I'll wait until the young couple weds. Once it's just the two of them I can fix his body shape and lock it in place with the mod. I just need to know if this was removed or recalibrated, or how I can still access it, should I need to in a household that has over 8 in it.

I just went to CAS using Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Modify in CAS and I have the sliders and can change the body shape.

You could check whether Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Enable Full Edit CAS is set to 'Enabled'.

• shadedgrey63shadedgrey63 Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2017
    itsug wrote: »

Sounds like you need help from the support staff over on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/D7JpZc

It's a livechat with very active and helpful people. :)

I was going to do that very thing, but everything is normal now; I tested again, and even though I'd restarted days ago to change some settings apparently moving the mod files from the trash bin back to my mods folder to try again somehow fixed things last night. Bizarre. :o
  • hannahlvhannahlv Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all,

I have sims 4 with all expansions and packs. I have no custom content other than houses, and the only mod I am using is MCCC. My game has been running fine until I have 10 sims in a household (I have set maximum sims to 25), then 9 out of 10 times the game crashes when I save. The game does not crash when I have 8 sims or less. The current household has 4 adults, 1 child and 5 toddlers. Anyone has the same issue as mine? I really like having big family and I am not sure what I do wrong. Removing all custom houses does not help either.

I appreciate any help with this issue. I have been searching on google for tips and try every solution I found for a few days but nothing works.
    hannahlv wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have sims 4 with all expansions and packs. I have no custom content other than houses, and the only mod I am using is MCCC. My game has been running fine until I have 10 sims in a household (I have set maximum sims to 25), then 9 out of 10 times the game crashes when I save. The game does not crash when I have 8 sims or less. The current household has 4 adults, 1 child and 5 toddlers. Anyone has the same issue as mine? I really like having big family and I am not sure what I do wrong. Removing all custom houses does not help either.

I appreciate any help with this issue. I have been searching on google for tips and try every solution I found for a few days but nothing works.

There are serious problems with households>8 since the November patches due to the pets expansion.

If possible, reduce your HH size to 8 or less until EA changes back whatever they've done with these patches. But imho there is little chance because EA limits the hh size to 8 and so they won't care for modded games.

As far as I can see there is no chance to have a stable game with households>8 at the moment. We've seen some reports that it might work without the pet expansion but with a full patched game, but there is no proof for this claim. If it works, it only seems to work and it's mere luck if it lasts for longer.
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Hi all,

There are serious problems with households>8 since the November patches due to the pets expansion.

If possible, reduce your HH size to 8 or less until EA changes back whatever they've done with these patches. But imho there is little chance because EA limits the hh size to 8 and so they won't care for modded games.

As far as I can see there is no chance to have a stable game with households>8 at the moment. We've seen some reports that it might work without the pet expansion but with a full patched game, but there is no proof for this claim. If it works, it only seems to work and it's mere luck if it lasts for longer.

I have a household of 8 sims, and the mother just got pregnant with triplets which would make my household 11. Should I cancel the pregnancy so that my game doesn't crash? I have maximum sims set to 15 because I love playing with large households.
    Am I too lost?
    edited December 2017
    Hi all,

I have a household of 8 sims, and the mother just got pregnant with triplets which would make my household 11. Should I cancel the pregnancy so that my game doesn't crash? I have maximum sims set to 15 because I love playing with large households.

You might create a backup of your game data to have a fall back option and check out what happens. Btw. backup is always a good idea, even without a reason.

But be prepared for vanishing household members or even having no access to the lot anymore.

Imho the best solution would be to split the household into two and move one part to a new lot.
  • DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that MCCC had the option to change the career outfit. I remember using it a few times. I can't find the option anymore. Help? I am using the latest update, 4.0.0
    DenimChloe wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that MCCC had the option to change the career outfit. I remember using it a few times. I can't find the option anymore. Help? I am using the latest update, 4.0.0

With the sim selected, click on them, then MC Command Center > Sim Commands > Modify Career Outfit
    Am I too lost?
  • DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    Thank you, LiaRose. I must've been looking in the wrong place.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    In MCCommand I have desabled autonomus kiss and embraces and also Contemplate. But my sims since Cats and dogs will embrace (or kiss if they are lovers) before any conversation if they are seated at a table. They will also go in the bathrooms to contemplate the decoration, like they do in restaurants. Also is there another way to access Discord than the official portal. Because I still can't log in that way.
    Hi all,

You might create a backup of your game data to have a fall back option and check out what happens. Btw. backup is always a good idea, even without a reason.

But be prepared for vanishing household members or even having no access to the lot anymore.

Imho the best solution would be to split the household into two and move one part to a new lot.

I have a household that currently has seven children and a dog, plus the two parents. But, then again, I didn't put a maximum on my household. Before MCCC, I split the household simply to allow for the rest of the siblings to be born. Nice that I don't have to do that, now. I'm playing my ancestors. One household had at least 11 kids. Jury is out on how many his wife's family had. Some say 16, but we don't have all of the names. :open_mouth: Right now, I'm just playing the 'known' eight children.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm afraid to update because of last time. all my mods broke.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top