Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tropical Romance Island Event Is Back

2...Next

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    Erpe wrote: »
    I bought as many plants as I could and collected as much fruit as I could already the first time I had this event some months ago. I missed a couple of plants anyway though. But I was able to build everything on the island except the Wedding Arbour.

So this was the second time I had the event and I immediately bought the remaining plants and was also able to quickly build the Wedding Arbour.

The community events I see as fake events because we always succeed in them just before the whole event is over. They don't know how much we will be playing. But they have still timed the community events such that we always succeed in them near the end. How could this be possible unless they are cheating and just pretend that the events depend on the whole community even though they probably don't? ;)

It seems like you always progress pretty far in the game especially when there are events going on. How often do you play and what are your secrets? Haha. I have my sims collecting as often as I can have them collect, but I'm still not even close to building everything on the island.
    I play this game almost all the time which means that I enter the game about 2 to 3 times every hour to update things except when I am sleeping or not home at all. I play a couple of other similar realtime games on my iPad too because I like the variation. Earlier SimCity BuildIt was one of those other games. But now I have found better games from other game companies to play instead. (I love the Sims Freeplay. But generally I am not a fan of EA's games except for the Sims games.)

Ahh. That's how you are able to progress so far in the game. I definitely don't have as much free time as you do. You're not working or going to school? I'm doing both and just don't have extra time to play a lot. Sometimes I like to open the game really quick during my lunch break, but not for too long since I'm not using Wifi.
    I am always on wifi (except when I am traveling by bus) and can use wifi both at home and in the school where I have been working as a teacher. So I don't use my mobile internet very much.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Does anyone have any idea when the next update will be available? I googled it and it says it's available for download. I checked the google play store, but there is no update available yet. Anybody know??