Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways is a story I am working on based on the addition of Vampires in to the Sims 4. I am opening this thread so I have a place to keep the story all in one place.
The Cast:

Daniel: Vampire Hunter
GwWrnfi.png

Bartholomew ( Bammer) Abernathy: searching for his lost sister Delphina
sITzvtY.png

Delphina Abernathy: (turned)
sgFbpl4.png

Aman Foss: Searching for his love, Tamika:

YLZ0x2d.png

Tamika: (turned)
Nnd5y1z.png

Vivica Higganbotham: Occult merchant

6zhkMoT.png

Chance Villeneauve: Head Vampire for the Dark
rXTeeLw.png

Souk Phen: Head Vampire for the Light
hBKLydG.png

Supporting Cast:

Pinky: mistress of Chance
uRBtXCk.png
Mistress Mary: mistress of Chance
HtkyvPO.png

The Compound:

89ulssk.png

L-R: Delphina, Finley,Carla, Keith, Vera, Lilith, Caleb and Souk.

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited February 2017
    Aman and Tamika have been hitting it off and spending a lot of time together as their love grows.....

i40bMYs.png
    tEc3SSW.png
    J9lU4pA.png
    p5qSxCD.png

Aman has not seen, heard from, or been able to contact Tamika since their last date and this was their last hug.

MEvTDJU.png

He's been looking everywhere for her to no avail. Talking to anyone who will listen and sharing her pic trying to get any leads he can on her whereabouts.

xGv5f7b.png
    eqfZSOu.png
    3NcreQ3.png
    3jWVIrO.png
    xmohRdc.png

Then one day he ran in to a teen at the park.
    eKOApzY.png

"I haven't seen your girl, mister. But my sister vanished the same way months ago. Not even the police have found a trace of her."

HxEXPS6.png

LWVXE9s.png

"There are rumours that creatures of the night are stealing some sims and turning them to help their numbers grow. I know of an old woman who is very knowledgeable of this kind of lore and I have visited her several times. She is going to help me find my sister. I can take you to her if you are willing to try that route."

....to be continued.

Post edited by fullspiral on
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Oh this is going to be such a good story!!
  • Options
    Months earlier....

Delphina turns...

gMz5zx5.png

"What have you done! What have you done to me???"

UYFHz35.png

"You cannot avoid your destiny Delphina. It is written already."

ilLzfYX.png

qePGJyE.png

You were chosen by a higher power than mine, to be mine. It is the way of these things and it will always be the way.

FjL3vmy.png

"I never asked for this!" she cried.

JjRcdIh.png

"It was written." Souk repeated. "You are my queen. The one. It will only ever be so. You will see."

Delphina accepts her fate.

nhj6xWK.png
  • Options
    02-28-17_1-28-51nbspPM_zpsywt9ul3c.png

"Mr. Foss? It's Bammer...I mean Bart! I've arranged a meeting with Ms. Higganbotham if you have the time to go. She said she could meet with us at 6 this evening. Is that alright for you?"

"Yes. Definitely that's good. I am at a loss as to what else to do anymore to find Tamika. I appreciate your help Bart."

"Call me Bammer like everyone else," Bammer said with a smile. "You can pick me up when you are ready and we will head over to Ms. Higganbotham's shop"

02-28-17_1-35-19nbspPM_zpsyaawkctx.png

"Ms. Higganbotham this is Aman Foss. He's like me. He's lost his fiance and we think she's been taken by the night-fliers like my sister. I told him you were very wise in their ways and know a lot about them, and their movements through the dark."

"Mr. Foss, please tell me about your fiance", Vivica prompted.

02-28-17_1-36-11nbspPM_zpssdlqbdek.png

Aman breathed a sigh of relief and the words just spilled out. All of his frustrations came out with his words.

"Thank you Aman. I must tell you that your angel visited me in my dream the other night. Her heart is aching and she wants back home with you badly. Unfortunately, she is caught in a trap. It's a very dark place she is in. She showed me that she has locked herself way down deep inside so as not to be harmed inside her cage. I will help you, just as I am working to help Bammer find his sister Delpina. We will find them."

02-28-17_1-42-50nbspPM_zpsxjo9nykg.png

"Thank you for bringing him to me Bammer. You did the right thing. I must end our visit now gentlemen, as I have things to tend to and a business to run. I will see what I can find out and will be in touch with you both soon."

• Options
    Meanwhile, Chance's control over his mistresses gets stronger. He gains their love and their loyalty with each passing day.....

02-28-17_2-06-35nbspPM_zps92t0ultp.png
    02-28-17_2-05-23nbspPM_zps9l0wyhik.png
    02-28-17_2-07-40nbspPM_zpszg2hekyt.png
    02-28-17_2-10-24nbspPM_zpslpikejvd.png

• Options
    02-28-17_3-16-56nbspPM_zpststdx1iq.png

"What brings you to see me old woman?," Chance asks as they talk privately in his livingroom.

"I have some news to share that I think will interest you greatly."

"Get on with it Higganbotham. I am a busy man. I have 3 wives to please.", he said with a smirk.

"That's the thing, Chance. This last one. This new one you took, she is being looked for relentlessly by her fiance. I don't think it was wise for you to just take without knowing their mortal life fully.", cautioned Vivica.

"I take what I want and I want beautiful women. She will be mine....as you can see she is already starting to fit in rather well."

Vivica bit her tongue and decided not to warn him of her dream.

02-28-17_3-20-22nbspPM_zps2hoc8w7v.png

"We have a deal old woman. You just keep doing what you do and directing those seekers away from me and mine, and you will get your end of the bargain in due time. Never forget that it was YOU that came to me with this deal."

02-28-17_3-21-34nbspPM_zpsasl954fv.png

Unbeknownst to both Chance and Vivica, Mistress Mary had quietly entered the room. She unleashed on Vivica.

02-28-17_3-24-56nbspPM_zps4f6j433v.png

"You wretched, cursed, excuse for a woman! You stay out of Master Chance's affairs and just do your job!"

Chance was so pleased with Mistress Mary but he couldn't show her that. Not if he wanted to maintain complete control over her. "Now Mary, hush and leave us to talk.

02-28-17_3-24-09nbspPM_zpsvaidjjrj.png

Mary left and Vivica sat back down.....

02-28-17_3-19-12nbspPM_zpsmr4l4ymw.png

"Let me tell YOU something, Villeneauve," she said with newfound confidence. "Yes, I came to you with the deal, And I'm the one that protects you and your army. Don't ever threaten me, and don't ever let your girls threaten me again either. Without me you will not get what you want, and when you get what you want, then I will get what I want. We need each other and you know it.

I came to warn you and warn you I did. Take it as you will, but in doing as you do, you are messing up everything we are working for!"

And with that, Vivica rose and left Chance with much to think about.

02-28-17_3-21-45nbspPM_zpslht1n1rx.png

To be continued.......