Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you expecting to see in the next quarterly teaser???

1235...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope its something we never even knew we needed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Just realized now that the last of this quarter's content is released.. the next thing is the quarterly teaser!!!!!

I can't WAIT to see what they have! Big rumour is pets and I so so so hope it's true!

It's coming some time next week hopefully!! EEEEEE!!!
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited March 2017
    Pets is practically a given. Like @catloverplayer said, we got vampire code, and then vamps showed up. It seems plausible.
    The Easter challenge, is practically guaranteed (but please no Jasmine Holiday, give us something new!).

Some kind of SP? They seem to release one just about every quarter.

A GP would be awesome, though. College is something I could see being a GP. I mean, how big does a university campus have to be? 5 or so lots seems about right. Reskin the apartments (with some quality of life improvements, like customisation) for dorms, and reskin the active careers (or semi-active) for classes. Throw in an unlockable "college graduate" trait that benefits career progression, and bing bang boom, we've got ourselves a college.

In regards to free content, it's possible they'll mention that in a teaser, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Preferably burglars. After all, the framework exists. We've got vampire break-ins, klepto and arrest animations, police uniforms, lot traits... ("Bad Neighborhood" to enable it, so players aren't forced to deal with it, and "Neighborhood Watch" to deter burglars)
    wJbomAo.png
  • tikithedragontikithedragon Posts: 20 New Member
    I expect (like a lot of other people) an Easter challenge, Pets, and a SP and/or a GP. Hopefully we get a good stuff pack like laundry or something and a good game pack, hopefully something never seen before. :)