Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you expecting to see in the next quarterly teaser???

The next quarterly teaser doesn't come out until over a month but I am interested to see what people think are expecting to see in the teaser. There have been rumours about a pets and season expansion pack coming out, who knows. What do you think?

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I hope there will be tropical vacation themed gp
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm expecting Pets as the next EP. I am hopeful that now that toddlers are out, we'll go back to two EPs a year, and that that's what's next. I have no clue what it will be if it's just a GP though. Possibly the rumored toddlers SP?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Or maybe bathroom stuffpack with washers and dryers
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i hope for some sort of pack or an ep
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Like others have said, GF looks very lonely as the only vacation destination. I expect to see another there next quarter.

We might see that laundry SP that people want.

I don't know if we'll get info on the next EP yet. We'll see.

• AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm hoping for a teaser about Pets.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    A Pets EP and a toddlers SP. The aforementioned beach vacation GP and laundry SP would also be welcome additions though.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Information of some sort.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I expect nothing. Look forward to something. But nothing in particular. I would like to see laundry, seasons, and possibly pets (if they are done well) but who knows? They are going in different directions with TS4. I hope for good content. That is all.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Pets, Seasons and Werewolves... I don't really care for stuff packs at this point. :p
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I hope pets is announced before the next teaser and I would like a stuff pack for Teens and maybe GP for a new vacation world.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm thinking of a stuff pack. Not sure on the theme.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Or maybe bathroom stuffpack with washers and dryers

Please!!!! and a pets announcement
    giphy_1.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I hope there will be tropical vacation themed gp

I think it's too early for that but we may see it in the July Teaser.

My predictions
    Toddler Stuffpack
    Pets EP
    Pool Stuffpack
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Like others have said, GF looks very lonely as the only vacation destination. I expect to see another there next quarter.

We might see that laundry SP that people want.

I don't know if we'll get info on the next EP yet. We'll see.

More likely we will. I see Pets dropping in May or June the months this teaser go thru.
  • griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I think we'll see a toddlers sp, pets ep, and tropical vacation gp this year, but not all the next fiscal quarter. I'm guessing toddler sp will be next quarter though.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm hoping to see an announcement for Pets & maybe some info on Seasons, toddlers stuff pack, or laundry SP & a vacation GP.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Well we just got a GP so I doubt we'll get another so soon so I'd guess a couple of Stuff Packs (I seriously hope they don't do a Toddler Stuff pack already. I love them but seriously...there's other stuff we need more at this point then more toddler stuff.) I'd personally love a Home Stuff pack with more wallpapers, floors, curtains and with the Game Play object being the Washer/Dryer but a Teen Stuff pack is what I'd really enjoy...hey it would be a good reason for them to bring back cars if they're going to do it.

Maybe...maybe...we'll get the Pets EP but I really do think people are getting far too set-in-stone about it happening. Just because the code is in there doesn't mean it's actually coming anytime soon and everyone taking it as fact that it's coming soon. I really hope the forum isn't going to be awash in drama, drama, drama again if it doesn't come until later in the year...
    ~ ~ ~
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I'm hoping for stuff for children and toddlers. I'm not over excited about pets because I cant see how they would fit in the small apartments. But they would look great in the country.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I'm hoping for stuff for children and toddlers. I'm not over excited about pets because I cant see how they would fit in the small apartments. But they would look great in the country.
    As someone who lives in a small appartment, and has a cat, I'd actually like to see how they do pets in the city
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited February 2017
    Toddlers!...no, wait... ... :D

I'm hoping some hints for the next game pack. I'm guessing the next EP won't be for a while, and EP's have disappointed so far in comparison to game packs.
    Post edited by Aine on
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I'd love to see another destination game pack and a stuff pack for toddlers.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited February 2017
    I expect toddlers since the game files practically scream pets are coming next. I hope we get a new free empty world like NC and I fantasize that we get Seasons for free since we got toddlers for free. But that's more of a pipe dream than anything else
    Post edited by Simfan923 on
    1FKDfKj.png
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I doubt we will get seasons for free. There's too much money in seasons. I hope there will be something for toddlers. Not sure we will see any mention of pets.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited February 2017
    I don't believe there will be anything to excite me until late in the year, or next year.
    Fortunately I have plenty of other games to focus on. :)

This leaves me ripe for surprise though.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds