Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I feel so sick :s
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey DeKay, who's that in your siggy?

Jeff Ward who plays Deke.

Get some rest!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    You guys have not made it to page 900? I thought I knew you guys. I am horribly bewildered and disappointed by your inactivity. You'd think you guys were channelling me or something. ;)

Anyway, 2 weeks and counting.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    You guys have not made it to page 900? I thought I knew you guys. I am horribly bewildered and disappointed by your inactivity. You'd think you guys were channelling me or something. ;)

I think it will get crazy at 898. :D Last time, the activity went off the roof at around 'end game'.
    832XG3D.gif
    Honestly DeKay. Mr. Ward looks like a zombie in yer sig. He's a little heartbreaking.

Honestly DeKay. Mr. Ward looks like a zombie in yer sig. He's a little heartbreaking.

:D:D You know how I'm like with all my creepy siggies!! :DNever forget Patrick Hamilton screaming in the bathroom mirror.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

:D:D You know how I'm like with all my creepy siggies!! :DNever forget Patrick Hamilton screaming in the bathroom mirror.

<3<3 Patrick <3<3 I miss yer Patrick and Kyle pics, tbh.

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey DeKay, who's that in your siggy?

Jeff Ward who plays Deke.

Get some rest!

I don't wanna XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh. So close to 900. I wanna be there this time. So we should pick up the pace.
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    So... I just saw a notice posted that said that the power company is coming to work on the power grid from 9am-1pm! Four hours with no electricity, in the heat (the trees cool it but not by much)! I may take a bike ride over to the campground pools. :sunglasses:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

<3<3 Patrick <3<3 I miss yer Patrick and Kyle pics, tbh.

Here.
    andy.gif?w=748
    tumblr_pacwknI6KP1twqee4o1_540.jpg
    xu3xbuP.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    So... I just saw a notice posted that said that the power company is coming to work on the power grid from 9am-1pm! Four hours with no electricity, in the heat (the trees cool it but not by much)! I may take a bike ride over to the campground pools. :sunglasses:

Ah. I wish I could go swimming. Another reason why living in a desert is the worst, there is nothing to do! :lol:
    unknown.png
    I just bought a gaming mouse and now I just want to throw it away cuz the driver always comes up with this User Control pop up every time I start up my laptop.

0U4MKyC.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    I just bought a gaming mouse and now I just want to throw it away cuz the driver always comes up with this User Control pop up every time I start up my laptop.

0U4MKyC.gif

Why? You don't even play video games.

I have one, Eyelash got it for me. It had like 8 buttons, but I only use three.
    unknown.png
    edited June 2018

0U4MKyC.gif

The one I have has 2 buttons at the side and I config it to "home" and "end" so I can change the wall view on TS4 fast without having to hit the keyboard. And cause I always take screenshots of my game, so gotta put the wall up. :D
    832XG3D.gif

0U4MKyC.gif

The one I have has 2 buttons at the side and I config it to "home" and "end" so I can change the wall view on TS4 fast without having to hit the keyboard. And cause I always take screenshots of my game, so gotta put the wall up. :D

I can't play with the wall down, it looks too weird! The walls are always up on mine.

My little brothers are having a sleep over with friends, and I suggested playing Werewolf but they want to play the Xbox instead. So I asked Eyelash if he (and his online friends) want to play Warframe with me but they want to do missions that are too high a level for me. I feel lonely.
    unknown.png

0U4MKyC.gif

I can't play with the wall down, it looks too weird! The walls are always up on mine.

My little brothers are having a sleep over with friends, and I suggested playing Werewolf but they want to play the Xbox instead. So I asked Eyelash if he (and his online friends) want to play Warframe with me but they want to do missions that are too high a level for me. I feel lonely.

Oh, mine are with walls cutaway and walls up. Sorry for the confusion. :D

Awww... Well, you always have me here. :P
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I think it will get crazy at 898. :D Last time, the activity went off the roof at around 'end game'.

No, last time it was just me and you cuz everyone else was asleep.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

0U4MKyC.gif

Haha, thanks.

I just find anything but all the way up to be irritating to look at. It's like a dollhouse.
    unknown.png

And Floppy, right?

0U4MKyC.gif

Haha, thanks.

I just find anything but all the way up to be irritating to look at. It's like a dollhouse.

So you don't mind getting the wall in your way sometimes and just blocking your view? XD
    832XG3D.gif

And Floppy, right?

0U4MKyC.gif

Haha, thanks.

So you don't mind getting the wall in your way sometimes and just blocking your view? XD

No, that doesn't happen very often. I can see over the walls.
    unknown.png

And Floppy, right?

0U4MKyC.gif

Haha, thanks.

Over? So you look from a somewhat bird's eye view?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay! It's officially Sims 4 Pre-Seasons Patch Day.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2018

And Floppy, right?

No, you're thinking of the 200 page winner. I was the 500 page winner. (don't say its name, you'll summon it! :s )
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

And Floppy, right?

0U4MKyC.gif

Haha, thanks.

Over? So you look from a somewhat bird's eye view?

Yeah.

And Floppy, right?

No, you're thinking of the 200 page winner. I was the 500 page winner. (don't say its name, you'll summon it! :s )

Aw. That's mean.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top