Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q of the day is:
    What do you think of phones without the 3.5mm headphone jack? Do you use a bluetooth pair of headsets then if you have a phone like this or use the cable thing? XD

I still wish most phones will have the headphone jack. Why do more and more companies keep on taking out the headphone jack! This is an outrage.

Haha. What? That seems backwards, why buy something like that? I thought newer phones were supposed to be improvements over older models.

Apparently, they think bluetooth is the future. :\ I blame Apple for starting this whole thing. XD
    What do you think of phones without the 3.5mm headphone jack? Do you use a bluetooth pair of headsets then if you have a phone like this or use the cable thing? XD

I still wish most phones will have the headphone jack. Why do more and more companies keep on taking out the headphone jack! This is an outrage.

It's stupid. What do phone companies have against me listening to my music in PEACE?!!

You know what really ticks me off though, is that i can't delete the Facebook app off my phone. I can uninstall the updates (Which did still help my phone's storage as i went from 75 MB to 335 MB) but still. I don't use it and i never will so why do i need it there?

Oh, I didn't know that. XD I just checked and I can't uninstall it either. I cannot uninstall some of the Google apps and that bothers me since I don't use them either, so I feel ya. :D

YOOOOO! I'm freaking shook with the latest AoS episode!!! What the flippity flipping foo!! DAT PLOT TWIST THO. WHAT IN THE WORLD.

I'm wondering if AoS is on Netflix :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Haha. What? That seems backwards, why buy something like that? I thought newer phones were supposed to be improvements over older models.

Apparently, they think bluetooth is the future. :\ I blame Apple for starting this whole thing. XD

It's stupid. What do phone companies have against me listening to my music in PEACE?!!

You know what really ticks me off though, is that i can't delete the Facebook app off my phone. I can uninstall the updates (Which did still help my phone's storage as i went from 75 MB to 335 MB) but still. I don't use it and i never will so why do i need it there?

Oh, I didn't know that. XD I just checked and I can't uninstall it either. I cannot uninstall some of the Google apps and that bothers me since I don't use them either, so I feel ya. :D

YOOOOO! I'm freaking shook with the latest AoS episode!!! What the flippity flipping foo!! DAT PLOT TWIST THO. WHAT IN THE WORLD.

Was I right about Deke???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited March 2018

For my country's Netflix, they only have Season 4. But like I said, the second half of Season 4 is really really good and if you have the time, you should watch it! :) No Season 5 yet. I think there shouldn't be on Season 5 since the series is playing on ABC network. They have some of the past episodes here but some have expired. :\ Today's episode isn't available yet but maybe it will by tomorrow or something.

http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/episode-guide

Wait, what did you say about Deke other than you thought he was from the Flash? XD Nothing much happened with Deke today other than getting his head knocked. At the end of the episode, he told Jemma that she's his grandson and then she puked (either she's overwhelmed or pregnant).

EDIT: Oh, are you talking about the part where you think he's the decoy? No.

But here's the whole story line for this week's episode which might take a bit of explaining, so for anyone who's interested, you can read the spoilers (there's real spoilers too so if you're gonna watch this episode, then don't read it! XD):
    So, a couple of episodes back, the team found this rift hole thing that makes people's fears come to life (physically) and hurt the team. Now, last season, remember the virtual world I was talking about? Fitz was the bad guy in that virtual world. In this episode, we see the normal Fitz dealing with the Evil Fitz.
    The episode showed that Evil Fitz knocked out Deke and got this robot thing to harm the other team mates and then they figured out he might be after Daisy (Quake) who has super powers but her powers are inhibited cuz she has this device in her neck that turns her power off.
    So, we then see Evil Fitz get to Daisy and try to get the inhibitor off her and then normal Fitz found them and tried to talk Evil Fitz out of it.
    Now as a viewer, we think that this Evil Fitz is this fear manifestation and could easily be killed by shooting at him. But then, it was revealed that Fitz was talking to himself this whole time and the Evil Fitz was actually the normal Fitz doing all these bad stuff and this mind flipped me!!! :O
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2018

For my country's Netflix, they only have Season 4. But like I said, the second half of Season 4 is really really good and if you have the time, you should watch it! :) No Season 5 yet. I think there shouldn't be on Season 5 since the series is playing on ABC network. They have some of the past episodes here but some have expired. :\ Today's episode isn't available yet but maybe it will by tomorrow or something.

Wait, what did you say about Deke other than you thought he was from the Flash? XD Nothing much happened with Deke today other than getting his head knocked. At the end of the episode, he told Jemma that she's his grandson and then she puked (either she's overwhelmed or pregnant).

But here's the whole story line for this week's episode which might take a bit of explaining, so for anyone who's interested, you can read the spoilers (there's real spoilers too so if you're gonna watch this episode, then don't read it! XD):
    So, a couple of episodes back, the team found this rift hole thing that makes people's fears come to life (physically) and hurt the team. Now, last season, remember the virtual world I was talking about? Fitz was the bad guy in that virtual world. In this episode, we see the normal Fitz dealing with the Evil Fitz.
    The episode showed that Evil Fitz knocked out Deke and got this robot thing to harm the other team mates and then they figured out he might be after Daisy (Quake) who has super powers but her powers are inhibited cuz she has this device in her neck that turns her power off.
    So, we then see Evil Fitz get to Daisy and try to get the inhibitor off her and then normal Fitz found them and tried to talk Evil Fitz out of it.
    Now as a viewer, we think that this Evil Fitz is this fear manifestation and could easily be killed by shooting at him. But then, it was revealed that Fitz was talking to himself this whole time and the Evil Fitz was actually the normal Fitz doing all these bad stuff and this mind flipped me!!! :O

She's his grandson?

My mom is so infuriating. She acts like she's the only person with any problems in the world, and any misfortune is someone else's fault. There are no compromises and she's always in the right, or the victim.
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @Zinniavanilla i'm sorry zin, reminds me of my father who always blame anyone but himself for everything's going wrong, my sister does the same, they make me go so mad
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

It's stupid. No one ever makes headphones for them, unless they're Bluetooth.

That is annoying, my mom has that with her phone. But I don't. :3

I don't care for Bluetooth. I'm always misplacing and loosing my wireless mouse...imagine headphones being smaller...yup, I've lost them already. :joy:

The Flash is. :3

She's his grandson?

My mom is so infuriating. She acts like she's the only person with any problems in the world, and any misfortune is someone else's fault. There are no compromises and she's always in the right, or the victim.

Sounds like my grandmother. She's trying to guilt trip me into staying here. :confounded: If I stay, I give up college completely and I'm not willing to do that.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Deke's Quote of the Day, more like How to Make Deke Shut Up 101 (Part I):

1lCkCLn.gif
    1xuEkrs.gif

She's his grandson?

*Grandma. Oops. XD

Aw, I'm sorry about that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member

1lCkCLn.gif
    1xuEkrs.gif

She's his grandson?

*Grandma. Oops. XD

He could have said "Shut up or I'll make you eat this." but that would have backfired... given who he's talking to. :wink:
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    edited March 2018

1lCkCLn.gif
    1xuEkrs.gif

She's his grandson?

*Grandma. Oops. XD

He could have said "Shut up or I'll make you eat this." but that would have backfired... given who he's talking to. :wink:

Yes. But no one is that nice to do that to him. Maybe except grandma Jemma. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I need drawing/speedpaint ideas. I have nothing ATM XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Make someone be half angel and half devil.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Make someone be half angel and half devil.

I like that idea :smiley:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I just bought joggings (but the material is like the hard kinda cotton and not the sweatpants kind) and I'M IN LOVE. :love:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I just bought joggings (but the material is like the hard kinda cotton and not the sweatpants kind) and I'M IN LOVE. :love:

Do tell.

Also, I played Instlife for the first time. My dude fell in love, avoided drugs and cheating and nobody attended his funeral. His partner was 20 years his senior, there were several ominous wars and typhoons, he got depressed after his partner died. He went to uni but did not appear to get a job so he was heavily into debt.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    I'm trying out a lineless style with my angel/devil drawing and i'm really liking how it looks so far.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited March 2018

Do tell.

Also, I played Instlife for the first time. My dude fell in love, avoided drugs and cheating and nobody attended his funeral. His partner was 20 years his senior, there were several ominous wars and typhoons, he got depressed after his partner died. He went to uni but did not appear to get a job so he was heavily into debt.

Well, I usually buy jeans that are a size bigger but they never fit my legs right cuz my hips are wide.

But these joggings that I tried on fit my legs perfectly and it's not tight around my hips or waist (could be cuz I've also been working out and I think I've gone down 2 sizes) and DANG MY LEGS LOOK GOOD. Haha. Sorry, it's just that I always envy people who can wear skinny jeans but I couldn't cuz of my hips unless I get custom tailored jeans which... ain't nobody got money fo' dat. LOL.

Minty is gonna approve your Instlife attempt. :P
    I'm trying out a lineless style with my angel/devil drawing and i'm really liking how it looks so far.

Nice.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Do tell.

Awesome! They don't get jobs on their own, btw. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

I've got a headphone jack. I don't who thought it was good idea to remove them. Sure, I know some folks might prefer wireless stuff, but that's just more battery powered stuff I've gotta worry about losing.
    I'm trying to do an mp3 conversion so i can get audio for my speedpaint but it's so slow i'm doubting this speedpaint will be up this year. :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I've got a headphone jack. I don't who thought it was good idea to remove them. Sure, I know some folks might prefer wireless stuff, but that's just more battery powered stuff I've gotta worry about losing.

I agree! Having to charge the earphones will be annoying too. :( More electricity wasted.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I just found out Kinemaster has an extract audio option.
    hm
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited March 2018
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

My lit teacher got made at us from being a tiny bit noisy during a presentation and then she gave us all detention which is a rare thing here I Singapore. Kids don't just get detention for stuff like this.
    The whole class got distraught for the whole day. Some of them were crying and I was trying to not laugh from all the drama. But it was a nice day, to me at least, since for other classes, the students told the other teachers about it and our other teachers gave us candy and therapy sessions the whole day. We didn't have to learn anything that day. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

What are joggings? Is that what you call pants you wear jogging in Singapore?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    My speedpaint is up.

https://www . youtube . com/watch?v=SfHqS2JBV5U

It's been up for a while but i didn't wanna double post :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

What are joggings? Is that what you call pants you wear jogging in Singapore?

Something like this:
    USRUER-YEEZY-New-Mens-Camouflage-Trousers-Military-Printing-HipHop-Sweat-Pants-Harem-Dance-Jogger-Baggy-Slacks.jpg_640x640.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top