Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think Patrick has redyed his hair to blonde again. Sorry, Minty. :sweat_smile:

That can't be very good for it... How long was it black?

I don't know. 2 weeks or so? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think Patrick has redyed his hair to blonde again. Sorry, Minty. :sweat_smile:

Hm... His hair probably feels like straw. Ahaha.

Or not, I don't know.
    unknown.png

Hm... His hair probably feels like straw. Ahaha.

Or not, I don't know.

Hahah, true. XD Either that or maybe when he dyed his hair black, it was just a temporary kinda dye.
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

This is terrible news. Did you ever find a pic for me?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

No cuz he didn't take any pics of him with black hair. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Boo.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Boo.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I am literally incapable of not coughing right now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

If a stranger is visiting your house for the first time, they would think you're a normal person until they see ________.

Until they see these skulls hanging on my bedroom door. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

If a stranger is visiting your house for the first time, they would think you're a normal person until they see ________.

People don't believe I'm normal :D
    nani wrote: »
    I probably have more than 100 tab open on my phone because I never close them

How does your phone even handle it? XD My dumb phone always refreshes the browser since the RAM is so low.

Idk, it just does :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited March 2018
    i Just found a bunch of Yandere Simulator CC on Lana's cc finds and i'm like aaa i wanna download it alllll
    Today's Q Q is:

e v e r y t h i n g a b o u t m e .
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    LOL, you guys and your jokes. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    My teen mom Sim just had a second set of twins. That's rough. :s

Good luck for her, even though she should have learned her lesson with her first set of twins as a teen :p

Maybe share pictures?

Ok! (cut for picture heaviness)
    This is Mahika Mahajan. She was born to Seema Mahajan and Keegan Raghavan. Seema was much older and subsequently passed away when Mahika was still fairly young. This, coupled with the fact her father re-married, lead to Mahika becoming rather rebellious. A few years later Keegan and his new wife Rebeca McKenzie had a baby of their own, Hannah. At this point, Mahika had become a moody teenager. Her parents weren't paying much attention to her anymore since their hands were full with the new baby. But somebody was paying attention - her older step-brother Brody. On the same day Brody announced he had proposed to his girlfriend because she was pregnant and was moving out, Mahika discovered she was carrying Brody's babies too. She never admitted to her parents who the father of her twins is, and although Brody knows, he hasn't told anyone either, especially not his wife. Despite having Eden and Sky while trying to graduate high school, with the help of her parents, Mahika thought she was going to graduate without a hitch. But one Saturday a few months before graduation, Mahika came home to find Brody home alone with the twins and, well, old habits die hard. Her parents begged her to reveal who had fathered this pregnancy, so she could marry him - there's not enough room in their tiny 2 bedroom, 1 bathrooms apartment at 2B Jasmine Suites for 8 people. But Mahika still won't tell. Feed up with her secrets and rebelliousness, her parents have told her they are kicking her out as soon as she gets a job.

26041637177_ffd0aa64da.jpg

Best friends

27043413088_1c80cc6e93.jpg

Sky's face let's you know how good of a cook his mom is

26041630617_b59830a26e.jpg

Rubber Ducky your so fun!

26041632437_158004ee1a.jpg

Cheeky monkey sneaking a cookie during his sister's bath time

26041633957_2f8b8d0239.jpg

Like we were never apart

27043417638_71bde00f6c.jpg

Pregnant? Again?!

27043420848_3fa98b8ee8.jpg

Twice the work, but twice the love

39104564740_b3f6369035.jpg

Who needs sleep when you've got the sweet brown eyes in the world to get lost in
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Good luck for her, even though she should have learned her lesson with her first set of twins as a teen :p

Maybe share pictures?

This is Mahika Mahajan. She was born to Seema Mahajan and Keegan Raghavan. Seema was much older and subsequently passed away when Mahika was still fairly young. This, coupled with the fact her father re-married, lead to Mahika becoming rather rebellious. A few years later Keegan and his new wife Rebeca McKenzie had a baby of their own, Hannah. At this point, Mahika had become a moody teenager. Her parents weren't paying much attention to her anymore since their hands were full with the new baby. But somebody was paying attention - her older step-brother Brody. On the same day Brody announced he had proposed to his girlfriend because she was pregnant and was moving out, Mahika discovered she was carrying Brody's babies too. She never admitted to her parents who the father of her twins is, and although Brody knows, he hasn't told anyone either, especially not his wife. Despite having Eden and Sky while trying to graduate high school, with the help of her parents, Mahika thought she was going to graduate without a hitch. But one Saturday a few months before graduation, Mahika came home to find Brody home alone with the twins and, well, old habits die hard. Her parents begged her to reveal who had fathered this pregnancy, so she could marry him - there's not enough room in their tiny 2 bedroom, 1 bathrooms apartment at 2B Jasmine Suites for 8 people. But Mahika still won't tell. Feed up with her secrets and rebelliousness, her parents have told her they are kicking her out as soon as she gets a job.

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

Who needs sleep when you've got the sweet brown eyes in the world to get lost in

Cute. I like their names. :D
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

I was just planning on a girl and when she had twins I got surprised and since I like to theme multiples' names, I had to scramble to think of something that makes sense. Then I decided to continue the theme and named the new baby Marina. Except - surprise! Another baby! And I couldn't think of another name, so the kids' names and Eden, Sky, Marina, and... Markus. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

I was just planning on a girl and when she had twins I got surprised and since I like to theme multiples' names, I had to scramble to think of something that makes sense. Then I decided to continue the theme and named the new baby Marina. Except - surprise! Another baby! And I couldn't think of another name, so the kids' names and Eden, Sky, Marina, and... Markus. :D

I like their last names too.
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

Those were all game generated.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

Oh okay. Hahaha. I was like, "Wow, Minty is international with all the foreign names." :D
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

Oh okay. Hahaha. I was like, "Wow, Minty is international with all the foreign names." :D

Nah, I just change sims' first names so I don't end up with a bunch of Sims named Ashley Srinivasan and Dilip Fujioka.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

Nah, I just change sims' first names so I don't end up with a bunch of Sims named Ashley Srinivasan and Dilip Fujioka.

Hahaha, Dilip? :D
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

It's a Hindi name meaning "Protector".
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Maybe share pictures?

Best friends

Like we were never apart

Pregnant? Again?!

It's a Hindi name meaning "Protector".

Oh, I didn't even know that. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My game also created a Seema Mahajan with the same features ? :D I don't think Seema is premade so that's pretty odd.
    @DeKay I actually look up foreign names when I want to name my sims and they are a specific ethnicity, because the name generator sucks and only gives me the frenchiest names and last names.

Have you ever met an Indian called Jean Dupont ? :p

@mintycupcake that's bordeline incestuous what you're doing :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

My game also created a Seema Mahajan with the same features ? :D I don't think Seema is premade so that's pretty odd.
    DeKay I actually look up foreign names when I want to name my sims and they are a specific ethnicity, because the name generator plum and only gives me the frenchiest names and last names.

Have you ever met an Indian called Jean Dupont ? :p

mintycupcake that's bordeline incestuous what you're doing :D

Nope. I have never met an Indian named Jean Dupont. Hahaha.

Anyways, I've finished the Cooking Competition Deke Chibi thing. I made Dylan, Kyle and Patrick the chefs, cuz why not? :D Tag yourself. I'm Kyle who's still busy cooking. LOL.

DKNZLgi.png
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My room. :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top