Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Oh no. I barely know any one who plays that.
    I know it's a very wellknown game, but still, I don't understand why I don't.

Im an avid player. Got back into it and Oblivion last week. 54 hours in Skyrim in the past two weeks. Though mine is modded a lot. ALOT

I think the dunmer might just be my new favorite non modded race now though

The "dinner"? :joy:
    I usually play Khajiit. And my favorite weapon type is bow. Unfortunately I played on console so no mods. But if my brother ever decides to get in on hi PC then I'll be able to play again.

Tried to spell Dunmer but autocorrect beat me. I did used to play Khajiit alot for my first Skyrim and Oblivion playthrough though but recently found myself with my new favorite.

Dark Elves/Dunmer are supposed to live to around 300 on average? For that lore, I decided to make the 'Hero of Kvatch' move into Skyrim.
    Not sure why I went with pale (though now dark) Blue Skin in the first place though...

Gotta admit, it's the first time I've tried to really play with my character linked.
    x3gX5wB.jpg
    And I have to say, my character really did change a lot... Probably because in Oblivion everyone looked so frustrated. Unsure now though, will I return to the paler look?
    kSIQNPV.jpg

Once glass armor, always glass armor.

I don't understand how you could play a Khajiit in Oblivion :lol: They just look so... so... bad.
    I love the look of your Dunner by the way! I might want to play one of them next
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Smarties got banned at at my school because people were smoking them.
    At least it wasn't like the incident where a kid was suspended for chewing his PopTart into the shape of a gun.
    o-POP-TART-GUN-facebook.jpg

Zero tolerance = Zero brain power

Ever had a Pop-Tart bullet surgical removed? :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    LOL, America... XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Did you know if you look at somebody's elbow while high-fiving them, you won't miss?
    Did you know if you look at somebody's elbow while high-fiving them, you won't miss?

I've heard of that but I've never tried it.

Did you know if you have hiccups and don't have any water to drink to stop it, just say "HIC COUGH" really loudly, emphasising on the "K" sound in "Hic" and the "FFF" sound in "Cough" and it will most likely make your hiccup go away instantly. :)
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Did you know if you have hiccups and don't have any water to drink to stop it, just say "HIC COUGH" really loudly, emphasising on the "K" sound in "Hic" and the "FFF" sound in "Cough" and it will most likely make your hiccup go away instantly. :)

Really? That's something I will definitely try next time :) I only know that drinking some water helps, holding your breath should be helpful too just as eating a piece of sugar ^^
    Sonschi wrote: »

Really? That's something I will definitely try next time :) I only know that drinking some water helps, holding your breath should be helpful too just as eating a piece of sugar ^^

I haven't tried the sugar one. Holding my breath doesn't help. The moment I let go, I will hiccup even louder. Hahah. But I like the trick that I posted cuz it's really handy in case you can't get hold of your water bottle, etc.
    832XG3D.gif
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I haven't tried the sugar one. Holding my breath doesn't help. The moment I let go, I will hiccup even louder. Hahah. But I like the trick that I posted cuz it's really handy in case you can't get hold of your water bottle, etc.

Eating a spoonful of peanut butter helps too.
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    Does anyone have a snow day today? I dooo!
    Challenges completed: none yet :(

Well... I have a lot of snow. I don't go to school though
    unknown.png

Ah, same where I live, but I DO go to school, and I absolutely loathe it. >.<

16 inches of snow here. My brother and dad have to work on the farm :lol: and I seem to be the only one who really enjoys the cold in this household
    unknown.png

16 inches of snow here. My brother and dad have to work on the farm :lol: and I seem to be the only one who really enjoys the cold in this household

16 inches? Daaang, we only have about 5 1/2 inches. I love the cold, but I hate when I get sick from it haha.

16 inches? Daaang, we only have about 5 1/2 inches. I love the cold, but I hate when I get sick from it haha.

It's melted a bit by now though. Plus it rained a bit, it's around 8 inches at the moment I think
    unknown.png

It's melted a bit by now though. Plus it rained a bit, it's around 8 inches at the moment I think

It just keeps blowing snow for me. I'm hoping I can stay home tomorrow as well. :joy:
    Hello...
    832XG3D.gif
    edited March 2017
    page 7. Almost 8
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    We'll get it. It's just gonna take time. :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    It took 11 months to get to the 100th page in the last thread. We should step our game up.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    7 isn't too bad I'd say. Around the best pace for P200
    L9q8VGi.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    7/200 sounds still not much though :/
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    well I don't know but I am going to be winning this.
    I am the most active person lolz
    I am undead! :smiley:

Not sure about that.
    unknown.png
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

Not sure about that.

no, but if I am as active as possible, I can finish this. best part is, its a half&half game.
    I am undead! :smiley:

Not sure about that.

no, but if I am as active as possible, I can finish this. best part is, its a half&half game.

Not exactly
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top