Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Yeah. And Bella is usually allergic to things that most people aren't. :D I've never heard of anyone being allergic to iodine. I don't even know where iodine can be found besides the chem lab. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited January 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yeah. And Bella is usually allergic to things that most people aren't. :D I've never heard of anyone being allergic to iodine. I don't even know where iodine can be found besides the chem lab. LOL.

It's pretty commonly used medically. Also, I might be allergic to iodine too. Which may explain why eating anything that comes out of the ocean makes me so ill.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yes, it's a chemical. That's why I have trouble with cleaners, salt, and dyes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm almost done with the ref sheet to one of my new ocs. I think he's pretty interesting :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I'm almost done with the ref sheet to one of my new ocs. I think he's pretty interesting :D

Sweet.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @bellagorilla @mintycupcake I think, at least in North America, iodine is often added to table salt.

This may sound like a foolish question, but I thought iodine was a mineral that people need in their diet for their thyroid. If you're sensitive/allergic to iodine, how do you guys make sure that you get the right amount?

(I hope that this question is ok! :) )
    edited January 2018
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @bellagorilla @mintycupcake I think, at least in North America, iodine is often added to table salt.

This may sound like a foolish question, but I thought iodine was a mineral that people need in their diet for their thyroid. If you're sensitive/allergic to iodine, how do you guys make sure that you get the right amount?

No clue, but I have a non-functional thyroid, so my thyroid levels are maintained with medication.

ETA: just remembered, you can buy non-iodide salt.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    It sort of upsets me how you can find cc you want for S3 but not S4.

I'm having the hardest time looking for S4 1890's themed clothing but i can find it for S3.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:
    When you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grow up? And has that changed?

I wanted to be a singer or teacher (I know, it's a typical kid dream LOL). Now that I'm older, I still wish I could be a singer, but definitely not a teacher! I realized that I have zero patience when I'm teaching someone something. I guess it could be that I'm a fast learner and when people are spending a bit more time to grasp something, it just frustrates me. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2018
    Lyoufln wrote: »

It's only the added iodine that I'm having trouble with, so I avoid the iodized table salt. If I had a willing doctor, I'd probably ask about it, but that'll have to wait until I move to another state in the fall.
    Today's Q Q is:
    When you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grow up? And has that changed?

I wanted to be a singer or teacher (I know, it's a typical kid dream LOL). Now that I'm older, I still wish I could be a singer, but definitely not a teacher! I realized that I have zero patience when I'm teaching someone something. I guess it could be that I'm a fast learner and when people are spending a bit more time to grasp something, it just frustrates me. :D

I wanted to be a stay at home mom, like my own mother. I can't say that my wish has changed much, I still want to be my own boss. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Ugh, I have a catch-22 on my hands. My legs are so hairy that I don't want to shave them, but not shaving them means the hair will just get longer... :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I wanted to be a stay at home mom, like my own mother. I can't say that my wish has changed much, I still want to be my own boss. :D

Hahah! It's funny cuz now I wanna be that too minus the mom part. I just wanna stay at home. XD Or do work from home jobs.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Whenever someone would ask "And what do you want to be when you grow up, Josephine?" I'd say I wanna work at an aquarium, I'm not sure why since that wasn't really true, I think I was just copying my brother :lol: Other than that, I can't think of anything.
    unknown.png

Hahah! It's funny cuz now I wanna be that too minus the mom part. I just wanna stay at home. XD Or do work from home jobs.

That's want I'd like to do. :lol: I plan on running my own business or maybe being a park ranger of sorts, I wanted to do that when I was younger as well.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Whenever someone would ask "And what do you want to be when you grow up, Josephine?" I'd say I wanna work at an aquarium, I'm not sure why since that wasn't really true, I think I was just copying my brother :lol: Other than that, I can't think of anything.

I mis-read that as you wanted to be an aquarium. I was just like yas girl, you follow your dreams! :D

when-i-grow-up-i-want-to-be-a-principal-or-a-caterpillar.jpg

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

I mis-read that as you wanted to be an aquarium. I was just like yas girl, you follow your dreams! :D

when-i-grow-up-i-want-to-be-a-principal-or-a-caterpillar.jpg

An interesting dream indeed! It may take some time though, thanks, Minty :lol:
    unknown.png
    When i grow up i wanna be a ghost.

*slowly rolls into a ball of depression* ;w;
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I knew Minty was gonna say something about the aquarium part. XD
    When i grow up i wanna be a ghost.

*slowly rolls into a ball of depression* ;w;

.... Oh come on now. Life isn't so bad. No life at all is worse. ;)
    832XG3D.gif
    I feel incredibly stupid.

I wanted to play Just Dance before i went to bed, so i plugged the Wii in (we have had it unplugged because my sister kept pressing buttons). Because i'm a really hot-tempered person, i get angry when stuff isn't going right. So i tried to switch channels to the Wii but it wasn't popping up. So i got angry, and may or may not have thrown the TV remote (it was one we never use, but now i cant find the real one :neutral:). Then i found out there was a cable that had to be plugged into the Wii. I feel like hitting my head on the wall :confused: :
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

It changed a lot over the years. But I think most people were surprised when I didn't become a veterinarian. I hated the question though, I had this one teacher who repeatedly would ask if I wanted to be a teacher like my mom and I'd say no way! And she'd always be like oh,I used to say the same thing, but here I am. Ok, so you didn't have a life plan and fell into teaching? Sounds like your problem, don't assume everyone is the same way.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

It changed a lot over the years. But I think most people were surprised when I didn't become a veterinarian. I hated the question though, I had this one teacher who repeatedly would ask if I wanted to be a teacher like my mom and I'd say no way! And she'd always be like oh,I used to say the same thing, but here I am. Ok, so you didn't have a life plan and fell into teaching? Sounds like your problem, don't assume everyone is the same way.

That sounds so savage. XD

I'm currently obsessed with Sad Flash memes so I'mma share them. <3More in the spoilers if you're interested.

HvHDBNH.jpg
    sad-flash-imgur-graphleek.png?w=1100&h=618
    EHTle1n.jpg
    iLMALut.jpg
    ecc99389b080cc5dc4bb318297cbcc21.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Oh my God. :joy:
    sad-flash-imgur-cmatthewman.jpg?w=769&h=432&quality=85&strip=all
    when-your-photoshop-needs-a-flash-update-x-photos-6.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

That sounds... incredibly irritating.
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    When I was really small I legitimately wanted to be a rhinoceros. So yes it has changed.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »
    When I was really small I legitimately wanted to be a rhinoceros. So yes it has changed.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH. I don't think I ever had that kinda phase where I wanted to be or do something that's just too impossible. Maybe I have always been a realist, even at a young age. :scream:
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A road-grader operator, because I KNEW I couldn't be trusted with a bulldozer! You know how there are some people that park their cars in 2 spaces... yeah. >:) I'm better off with the road-grader. :lol:

My plans changed, and now I can't even work, so I'm on disability. :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top