Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Kinda want to join the Mafia game, but i cant ;-;

Aww, why not?

It just seems kind of scary to me. I know it's just a game, but i'm normally scared when it comes to doing stuff i have never done before, especially when there are a whole bunch of people. I Know that probably everyone on playing is really nice, but i'm just afraid people might make fun of me for not knowing what to do, or they could kill me on purpose just to get me out of the game (it's not just on the game though, it's real life, except for, you know, the whole killing part). yes i know, that's a dumb thing to be afraid of. blame the anxiety :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ugh, I started eating an Outshine bar but now I don't want it, but I don't want to throw it away.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017

Aww, why not?

It just seems kind of scary to me. I know it's just a game, but i'm normally scared when it comes to doing stuff i have never done before, especially when there are a whole bunch of people. I Know that probably everyone on playing is really nice, but i'm just afraid people might make fun of me for not knowing what to do, or they could kill me on purpose just to get me out of the game (it's not just on the game though, it's real life, except for, you know, the whole killing part). yes i know, that's a dumb thing to be afraid of. blame the anxiety :P

No problem, I understand. Many of us haven't actually played that many games ourselves. Even the hosts aren't that experienced.
    It's fine if you don't want to play, but trust me, no one would try to lynch you just to get you out of the game, they often have new players and we always help them through the game if they have any trouble.

But I understand... I still feel weird about playing with people who seem to know what they're doing, even if they've played less games than me, even if i have no reason to haha.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:
    Who is your fav Youtuber? Post your fav video from them!

I don't think I have a favorite favorite one but I'mma just say Jacksepticeye just cuz I always go to his channel first thing when I open Youtube. :D My fav one is definitely the Christmas Shopper Simulator one. LOL. His commentary in this one is just 10/10! :star:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0QD3IHtr8
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited August 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:
    It's one of his older videos, she the quality of the footage and audio is a lot worse than recent ones. But I still love it :heart:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d82kJlb5Us
    Sif is so sad :cry: but he looks happy in my signature. Good wolf.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I don't think I have a favorite favorite one but I'mma just say Jacksepticeye just cuz I always go to his channel first thing when I open Youtube. :D My fav one is definitely the Christmas Shopper Simulator one. LOL. His commentary in this one is just 10/10! :star:

I don't think I like any Youtuber as a fan :sweat_smile: The ones that got famous/rich in Germany are sooo annyoing. They are all like little Kim K.s. Can't do anything but became famous with videos doing nothing important. I sometimes watch a few Let's Plays but German ones. The one I post is Gronkh (very famous German let's player :D ). He doesn't play like "Oh wow, this is so lovely and great." but more like "Let's try to get the ugliest sim" and his playing seems more like a parody :D It's so funny to watch. I can post a video but you won't understand a word. But you can see his sims ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBT5goewzLo
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Can some of you give me more reason why cats are superior to dogs? I'm getting quite sick of my brother starting this fight discussion.

1. Dogs bark and it is very loud and annoying, cats just sometimes meow and it is quiet and cute <3
    2. You don't need to take them on walks everyday
    3. Cuter
    4. They're just better

Approved but number 1... I'll give you my 3 cats for a day and afterwards you can say again if cats are quiet or not :joy: My oldest cat meows for at least 5 minutes (complaint) when she had to wait 5 seconds until we open a door for her, the middle cat meows annoyed when you just look at him (happens at least 10 times a day with each person :D ) and well, okay, the youngest is quiet. But she adapts the meowing already. When I feed her she meows until the food is in front of her. And if it's not excatly the one she wanted she meows at me again.

My aunt's dog was quieter :sweat_smile:
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:

The Sims Medieval - THE EVIL QUEEN I can not show the video because her mouth needs to be washed from not so nice words. lol, but she is very very funny. and so mean.
    this is just one, but not playing mean lol
    https://youtu.be/3bRFBTeeRp8
    other than that I like the ones our family does, it's too many to list. and well I do not want to hahaha they are mostly funny....not all. Some are to teach and help people.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

There are many favourites of mine, but one example is a YouTuber named "penguinz0" or by his alias Cr1TiKaL. His content often consists of gameplay with commentary and commercial redubbing. One of the things that people like is that Cr1TiKaL is incredibly deadpan about almost anything and basically has nerves of steel. During his gameplay commentary video for Five Nights at Freddy's, he got so bored with the game that he decided to tell an embarassing story he had. Just to warn you, he has a filthy mouth, so don't get offended.
    https://youtu.be/1SjU9_q-Wwo
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Aww, why not?

I totally understand your worries. We have two other newbies signed up already. And as Zinnia said, Alexys and I haven't played that many games (only 10 or so). This setup is one of the easiest ones, so it's not a bad game to start on. Currently we have enough players, but we can add a few more in. You can always hang out and learn the ropes, too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Double posting. :naughty:
    Today's Q of the day is:

I can't say that I have a favorite YouTuber... I don't really watch any Sims people, just some builders. I mostly just watch the Hermits play minecraft. :lol:
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

I don't think I like any Youtuber as a fan :sweat_smile: The ones that got famous/rich in Germany are sooo annyoing. They are all like little Kim K.s. Can't do anything but became famous with videos doing nothing important. I sometimes watch a few Let's Plays but German ones. The one I post is Gronkh (very famous German let's player :D ). He doesn't play like "Oh wow, this is so lovely and great." but more like "Let's try to get the ugliest sim" and his playing seems more like a parody :D It's so funny to watch. I can post a video but you won't understand a word. But you can see his sims ^^

Can some of you give me more reason why cats are superior to dogs? I'm getting quite sick of my brother starting this fight discussion.

1. Dogs bark and it is very loud and annoying, cats just sometimes meow and it is quiet and cute <3
    3. Cuter
    4. They're just better

Approved but number 1... I'll give you my 3 cats for a day and afterwards you can say again if cats are quiet or not :joy: My oldest cat meows for at least 5 minutes (complaint) when she had to wait 5 seconds until we open a door for her, the middle cat meows annoyed when you just look at him (happens at least 10 times a day with each person :D ) and well, okay, the youngest is quiet. But she adapts the meowing already. When I feed her she meows until the food is in front of her. And if it's not excatly the one she wanted she meows at me again.

I'll have to check him out! My sister and I have actually been looking for some German YouTubers to help work on our German.

And yes, cats can be SUPER loud. One of my grandma's cats, Knightley (named after the quiet gentleman, Sir John Knightly, from Jane Austen's Emma) literally sings. And Sherlock (named for the quiet detective) is super noisy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q of the day is:

I can't say that I have a favorite YouTuber... I don't really watch any Sims people, just some builders. I mostly just watch the Hermits play minecraft. :lol:
    Today's Q of the day is:

3. Cuter
    4. They're just better

I'll have to check him out! My sister and I have actually been looking for some German YouTubers to help work on our German.

And yes, cats can be SUPER loud. One of my grandma's cats, Knightley (named after the quiet gentleman, Sir John Knightly, from Jane Austen's Emma) literally sings. And Sherlock (named for the quiet detective) is super noisy.

There is an edit button, Bella! No double posting! :frowning:
    unknown.png
    Today's Q of the day is:

Today's Q of the day is:

3. Cuter
    4. They're just better

There is an edit button, Bella! No double posting! :frowning:

I know there is, but it's so hard to make quotes and the edit button work on mobile. :disappointed: And I actually forgot about it. :lol: I'm so used to mafia were you're not supposed to edit posts. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    freaking cats, man.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    My favorite youtubers video :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxG3HYkoQ-k
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I'm pretty sure that is appropriate in these forums, I mean, the official Sims channel posted it xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

Today's Q of the day is:

Out of my 3 favorite youtubers, my most favorite is probably Matthias. Favorite video by him? One of his RYC videos (i don't have the link though).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My favorite youtuber : jon cozart (paint)
    My fav vid from him ? After Ever After (Disney Parody)

Can i join Mafia ? Can someone link me to the topic, tells me the rules ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited August 2017
    I bought myself a blood typing kit, but I'm too chicken to use the lancet on myself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Okay, somehow, i was riding my scooter, and i tripped over a rock or something, but instead of falling, my scooter fell and i stumbled twice into the middle of the road without falling (luckily there were no cars coming). I've barely rode my scooter since i got my bike (which i cant ride :( ) and i'm better at not falling off it then not falling off my bike .-.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    nani wrote: »

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923416/looney-tunes-mafia-game-signups-full-starting-monday/p1

@SilentWolf101 and I are hosting, so we can walk you through it. Right now we're full, but if we get three more people we can expand the player list. @LyricSimsz15 Would you be interested?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Plum ive cut my elbow, hurts so bad and it was bleeding more than i thought it would. Had to rush off to the pharmacy with a self made protection to my bleeding elbow. Life's great !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Plum ive cut my elbow, hurts so bad and it was bleeding more than i thought it would. Had to rush off to the pharmacy with a self made protection to my bleeding elbow. Life's great !

That's fun! Hopefully it's not too bad.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Hi everyone.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Hi everyone.

Hello.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923416/looney-tunes-mafia-game-signups-full-starting-monday/p1

@SilentWolf101 and I are hosting, so we can walk you through it. Right now we're full, but if we get three more people we can expand the player list. @LyricSimsz15 Would you be interested?

You know what? Sure :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Hi everyone.

Hey you! What's up?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top