Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    You guys, I got those obnoxious family stickers to put on the Catavan. :D

IMG_20170626_181506_zpsdikxxvm7.jpg

Dad keeps joking we need those. But there's six of us and our three cats, so we can never find one big enough. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Well, I overslept (slept in late too) and now I have a splitting headache. My day has started off on the wrong foot already. :confounded:
    // take me back to 2018.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    You guys, I got those obnoxious family stickers to put on the Catavan. :D

IMG_20170626_181506_zpsdikxxvm7.jpg

I approve.
    Trowicia wrote: »
    Well, I overslept (slept in late too) and now I have a splitting headache. My day has started off on the wrong foot already. :confounded:

Ugh, I hate when that happens.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    You know those headaches that are so bad the back of your eyes hurt? Those are the type I get! :cry: Lord, they hurt so bad that one night I couldn't sleep. Finally at about 3am, I couldn't take it anymore and got up and took some pain pills. Within about an hour, I was asleep and pain free! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's q of the day is a simple one:
    What do you like to do as hobbies (besides simming)?

I like singing, making music, listening to music, surfing the web, and making gifs.
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2017
    omg you guys this is beyond ridiculous. Jack is laying on my chest, Liam is across my stomach, and my laptop is on my lap. SEND HELP!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I like singing, making music, listening to music, surfing the web, and making gifs.

Singing. Drawing (Kind of? I'm not good at it and I have no art supplies anymore) Video Games? and once we move I am gonna start learning guitar, since my brother already has one.
    unknown.png
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    You know those headaches that are so bad the back of your eyes hurt? Those are the type I get! :cry: Lord, they hurt so bad that one night I couldn't sleep. Finally at about 3am, I couldn't take it anymore and got up and took some pain pills. Within about an hour, I was asleep and pain free! :)

I have done this. laying in bed head hurts so bad for more then and hour, then my sister said did you take a pain pill?. "You know they really work" lol. Less than 20 min, pain-free :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited June 2017

I Like art and music, going outside (i am unlike others) and crafting.

pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    My cat actually kinda did this when I was gonna adopt her. :D

tumblr_nbpxqtQqKE1tficwmo2_540.jpg

@mintycupcake:
    tumblr_oehmap9zQl1vya6b5o1_540.jpg
    XD XD XD Me in your situation.
    832XG3D.gif
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member

same, same, same, same, sometimes
    also i dance, paint, draw, sculpt, play other video games, make cakes/cupcakes (for the decorating part) and design/make clothes :)
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
    edited June 2017

I listen to a lot of video game soundtracks - lately it's been mostly Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Can't get enough of Vah Naboris :joy:). I play a lot of other games outside of The Sims and I do a bit of graphic designing.

That's pretty much it for me. (Basically, I'm boring.)
    // take me back to 2018.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I have to say shopping is my # 1 hobby. I love to buy and have new things. (we all do) but when I am at the mall. I want to know what's new. in clothing lines. from furniture to art. I want to go look at it. not to buy, just to see it. ( Some shop owners think I work for the mall and I check up on them. I just say no, I just love your shop.) haha
    I like to look at storefronts. and store layouts. and why one works and why the other layout or storefront does not. ( I also do this on the computer )
    Also, I like computer designing. light weight Fitness machines( the ones that do not make you sweat hehe) and walking, I am just like the active sims I will get depressed if I don't do fitness for some time.
    So I guess I am Active, Active. So yes active mind as well. (no caffeine for me). lol
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I like listening to music, going shopping, surfing the web (this site mainly :D ), meeting friends, reading, writing, hand lettering (But I'm bad at it) and teasing my cats (that's why my hands and arms are full of bites and scratches...).
    Sonschi wrote: »

I like listening to music, going shopping, surfing the web (this site mainly :D ), meeting friends, reading, writing, hand lettering (But I'm bad at it) and teasing my cats (that's why my hands and arms are full of bites and scratches...).

Cat people are true warriors. This is why people shouldn't mess with us. :naughty:
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Cat people are true warriors. This is why people shouldn't mess with us. :naughty:

You can mess with me as long as it's not too bad. But mess with one of my cats... No god can help you anymore :p
    edited June 2017

Entering Dance Competitions
    Deep Sea Diving
    Hobby Farming
    Small Town Revitalization
    Battling Monsters
    Saving Princesses
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Deep Sea Diving
    Hobby Farming
    Battling Monsters
    Saving Princesses

When i scrolled over "Entering dance competitions" and saw it linked to just dance my reaction was "somebody understands me :open_mouth: "
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    People. Serious Sorak here.
    A very young bird was out of its nest and attacked by my cats. It seems to have suffered no injuries after I separated it from its aggressors.
    What can be done? The birds parents were mauled by my rather cruel cats. The bird is currently being looked after by my neighbor who is also rather curious on what CAN be done.
    L9q8VGi.png
    So it's 3:30 PM here, i don't leave for my friend's party til 5 and i'm sitting here like:

"THE TIME IS GOING SLOWEERRRR"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited June 2017
    I haaate that feeling so much! Also when you're indulging in one of your favorite activities the time seems to slip right by without your knowledge and you wonder where the past 60 minutes went. :confounded:

Time is one of life's biggest trolls sometimes (to me, at least).

Also hey it was also 3:30PM here at the time of your posting. Same time zones waddup! :sunglasses:
    // take me back to 2018.
    edited June 2017
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    A very young bird was out of its nest and attacked by my cats. It seems to have suffered no injuries after I separated it from its aggressors.
    What can be done? The birds parents were mauled by my rather cruel cats. The bird is currently being looked after by my neighbor who is also rather curious on what CAN be done.

If you're positive it's not a fledgling, I would take it to your nearest wildlife rehab center. If you don't know of one and can't find one via Google, I would call your nearest animal shelter. If they can't take wildlife themselves, they'll probably know who can. And be forewarned, you WILL be lectured about allowing your cats out and told you need to keep them indoors at all times because cats are supposedly decimating the wildlife population (speaking from past experiences).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    tumblr_oehmap9zQl1vya6b5o1_540.jpg

This is one of my all-time fav memes! lol

Deep Sea Diving
    Hobby Farming
    Battling Monsters
    Saving Princesses

When i scrolled over "Entering dance competitions" and saw it linked to just dance my reaction was "somebody understands me :open_mouth: "

Do you also enjoy hobby farming or battling monsters, by any chance? :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Sorak4 wrote: »

I agree with minty. You should call some wildlife shelter.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top