Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found the fountain of youth!

Twice now (in two different games), when the toddlers have aged up they were good for about a day then I got the message they were aging up again and it took them back to toddlers from children. It is annoying. I removed all mods and cc. Still did it. I repaired game. Still did it.the triplets are kids now. Hope they make it to their teen years this time.
wotgen6.gif?w=656

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Twice now (in two different games), when the toddlers have aged up they were good for about a day then I got the message they were aging up again and it took them back to toddlers from children. It is annoying. I removed all mods and cc. Still did it. I repaired game. Still did it.the triplets are kids now. Hope they make it to their teen years this time.

@SimGuruNick or Arvin can you look into this?
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    That is a scary bug.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    My triplets just aged up to teens with no problem. Still have one toddler in the house. Hopefully she ages up fine also. Whatever was happening before seems to have fixed itself. I am doing frequent saves now though, just in case.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I spoke too soon. The box to pick aspirations for the triplets just popped up again. It is the teenage level box which I already picked when they first aged up.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656