The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Chapter 14 - Whoa, Baby! has been posted Here
    Vote for the least attractive offspring Here
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

PHOTOS OF CHILDREN

London Caliente & Stellan Knight
    32754851964_76eef24b42_z_d.jpg

Ming Wu & Stellan Knight
    33556855406_fb1acf7eb1_z_d.jpg

Raina Marroquin & Stellan Knight
    32754851654_ae173f19c3_z_d.jpg

Alexandria Hadley & Stellan Knight
    33556855226_b83776ae58_z_d.jpg

Lyric Rhys & Stellan Knight
    33556855756_ede35a57c5_z_d.jpg

Salem Movotti
    32754852114_6e783ee858_z_d.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Omg, Stellan wears glasses! How cute! :love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I love genetics! This was a cool challenge. I'm still not convinced that Salem is Stellan's. Like just doesn't want own up to it...
    MINEZ wrote: »
    I love genetics! This was a cool challenge. I'm still not convinced that Salem is Stellan's. Like just doesn't want own up to it...

I'm curious where Salem actually came from. Is he actually a mix of Stellan and Luke?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member

I'm curious where Salem actually came from. Is he actually a mix of Stellan and Luke?

I was about to comment something similar, who is the birth father? Alex's son looked nothing like I imagined.
    edited March 2017
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

I was about to comment something similar, who is the birth father? Alex's son looked nothing like I imagined.

I think he (Alex's son) was probably my favorite though! I was surprised how London's son turned out, too.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I think he was probably my favorite though! I was surprised how London's son turned out, too.

The genetics are so interesting to work with! I initially wanted to do the very first kid that popped up from the genetics would be the child used, but they were all ugly :( so I kept refreshing til I got attractive sims haha. I think Raina's son surprised me the most.
    And you'll find out who Salem's father is near the end :)

I think he was probably my favorite though! I was surprised how London's son turned out, too.

I think they just have a lot of Stellan. I thought London's son came out with the most balanced look.

I think they just have a lot of Stellan. I thought London's son came out with the most balanced look.

I agree. I actually like Lyrics son a lot because he looks so different.

Also, I think so many people struggle with figuring out Salem's father because he actually looks a LOT like Kara. He doesn't have her hair/eye/skin colour, but his face is close. It's rounded & has arched eyebrows (which neither luke nor Stellan possess) so it's harder to see what features he gets from the guys

• kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    I'm sad Yasmine's gone now. I would've loved to make her family. Still excited to see the other girls families
    edited March 2017
    I'm sad Yasmine's gone now. I would've loved to make her family. Still excited to see the other girls families

I think it's nice your still reading and didn't stop when your girl got eliminated. :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Alex and Mings sons are by far the cutest, imo.

Is it possible we can see the genetic results of the rejected girls too, just for fun?
    BlueR0se wrote: »

Is it possible we can see the genetic results of the rejected girls too, just for fun?

Agreed and agree! :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I'd definitely like to see the other "offspring"
    Maybe I'll do some bonus content at the end of the story and add in the eliminated girls too :)

That would be awesome!!! I have a feeling one girl may end up with Luke...just a hunch...this has been quite the rollercoster
    That would be awesome!!! I have a feeling one girl may end up with Luke...just a hunch...this has been quite the rollercoster
    Oooh, do tell! I love hearing everyone's theories :)

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    If anybody ends up with Luke, I think it may be Kara. She seemed to really take an immediate interest in him.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Luke doesn't seem like the settle down/get serious type, lol.
    Honestly neither does Kara, I could see them working well together...for a while anyway
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member

Agreed and agree! :)

Agreed x3! I was pleasantly surprised
    Get your votes in! The poll will close tonight.

I miss Yaz :(