Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    In chapter 10 Simcess was glad they weren't in the redemption room together
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

Alex and Raina were not getting along at all. Thinking back, their relationship was in the red pretty much constantly. I don't even know why, really. Sometimes I played with autonomy on just to see what everyone would do, and now I remember them fighting constantly.
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Alex and Raina were not getting along at all. Thinking back, their relationship was in the red pretty much constantly. I don't even know why, really. Sometimes I played with autonomy on just to see what everyone would do, and now I remember them fighting constantly.

That's so weird. :/ But totally accurate to a real Bachelor show! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    That's so strange to me. In my game Alex gets along with everyone except Nancy Landgraab. Nancy was angry when they met in the park.
    That's so strange to me. In my game Alex gets along with everyone except Nancy Landgraab. Nancy was angry when they met in the park.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there, really. I'm thinking one might have flirted with Stellan and the other got mad over it - that did happen a lot after all, ha!

Speaking of Alex, I can't believe how much I'm struggling with making her house! The creative juices just aren't flowing as well as I'd like them to. I'm not used to making apartments/penthouses, so this is definitely a learning curve!

Speaking of Alex, I can't believe how much I'm struggling with making her house! The creative juices just aren't flowing as well as I'd like them to. I'm not used to making apartments/penthouses, so this is definitely a learning curve!

I haven't built a penthouse yet. I think the Hadley's would be especially difficult to build for. I started out with them in Windenburg and now they live in Newcrest.

I haven't built a penthouse yet. I think the Hadley's would be especially difficult to build for. I started out with them in Windenburg and now they live in Newcrest.

It's certainly a challenge! I'm trying to make a penthouse that fits in with San Myshuno while also keeping a regal vibe to it (considering Alex is the only royally born girl left)

It's certainly a challenge! I'm trying to make a penthouse that fits in with San Myshuno while also keeping a regal vibe to it (considering Alex is the only royally born girl left)

I'm really excited to see what you come up with!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Are the family meet ups going to be released in individual chapters or all one chapter?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2017
    Are the family meet ups going to be released in individual chapters or all one chapter?

each hometown will be the length of a single chapter (so roughly 1500 words) but will be named so that there is a part 1, 2, and 3 :) so technically they're individual chapters, just not named that way!

EDIT: so they'll be released individually within hopefully a few days of each other

All three houses where each girl is from is up on the gallery under #PrincessSimcess! So if you're curious where your entry originated from, check it out!

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Coolcoolcool!!!
    I love the homes! I was a little surprised to see where London lives. I guess it doesn't matter when her life is at the Cupcake Cafe.
    edited April 2017
    I love the homes! I was a little surprised to see where London lives. I guess it doesn't matter when her life is at the Cupcake Cafe.

I think it'll be a good separation from London and the other girls! I want each of them to stand out in different ways, and that's where the townhouse idea came from :)
    Also, it helps that they all live in different worlds, so the landscape is really interesting to look at! Alex's penthouse view is much different from the beach by Lyric's house or the suburbs where London lives, so it gives them all a lot of personality!

edited April 2017
    Will it be soon? And what family member of Stellan will we meet?
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Will it be soon? And what family member of Stellan will we meet?

This weekend, probably! Maybe even Thursday night. By random draw lyric is up first :)
    Stellan's family is to be revealed ;) the final two will get to meet his family!

So excited you've done quite amazing with this story, I really want to see how everything plays out for all the characters.
    MINEZ wrote: »
    So excited you've done quite amazing with this story, I really want to see how everything plays out for all the characters.
    Awww, thank you so much! I can't wait to see who wins :)

Sneak peak of Lyric's hometown! ;)
    33497908673_e8b796930b_z_d.jpg

:) !!!! I'm hoping to see the whole thing soon!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Sneak peak of Lyric's hometown! ;)
    33497908673_e8b796930b_z_d.jpg

She's a mermaid???
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Almost done folks! Thanks for your unfailing patience :)

Chapter Twenty-One: Part I - Sweet Music has been posted Here

Enjoy! It's a long one :)

• kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    I love it! Her family is amazing! Definitely a tough decision for Stellan already.