OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Living Off The Land TS4 Lets Play: episode 15 (10 September 2017)

ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 3,975 Member
edited September 10 in Video Haven
Hi all,

I was convinced by the recent anniversary sale to get The Sims 4, well, the base game anyway. Having spent a few hours playing to get a rough idea of how it works I have started a new Lets Play series. :smiley:

It is inspired by the Living off the Land challenge created by @kiwi84.

I'm not following all the rules strictly, but it should provide a nice objective to my first game.

You can follow my progress on Youtube, the playlist is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfCB6ktiHMqRtK05UBQDUAp0yht5gpzka

The first, introductory episode is:

As a TS4 noob, any thoughts, comments, suggestions are most welcome. :)

Post edited by ajaxpost on

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 3,975 Member
    Time for Aaron to properly meet his neighbours, and doesn't he just!

With appearances from Marcus Sellby created by @gnlovew and Joss Weedon created by @Cogitotoro - thank you for creating such great Sims! :+1:
    Time flies when you don't understand how 'Save Game' works! :rage:

In this third episode Aaron and Marcus put their natural talents to good use ...

In episode 4 Aaron and Marcus take some time out to visit some of the 'hotspots' of Willow Creek ...

We start with Aaron and Marcus still at the gym, working hard to improve their fitness. When they return home Aaron has an important question to ask ...

Aaron makes a start on the PlantSim challenge before deciding to go to the pub! :)

Aaron and Marcus collect all the magic beans and discover their hidden depths...

It's a very special day for Aaron and Marcus, and you're invited to join them! :)

No rest, not even for the newly-weds! New skills, new plants, it’s all happening in the Izmir garden!

Aaron collects a surprising new plant but Marcus “collects” something even more surprising ... the first of many?

Oops, a little late with this one ... I'm going to blame the heatwave! :smiley:

Anyway, in episode 11, Aaron and Marcus have so much to do! Looking after baby, tending the garden, pumping at the gym, can they handle it all?

In episode 12 Aaron does more gardening, Sadie becomes good friends with both Dads, and Marcus tries his hand at comedy!

A Sims 4 toddler! They really do exist! :sunglasses:

Sadie finally ages up and that means she’ll need her own room, maybe they’ll get round to building it if Aaron can stop eating!

Today I learn that raising toddlers and cowplants is very time-consuming!

In this last episode of the series Marcus decides to deal with the empty feeling created by the cowplant by going shopping! The questions is, just how flirty will he be when on his own?!?!