Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Radio stations in four new GPs and EPs

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Did y'all hear that? These new packs are all mentioned. Let's see if I can tell about these packs' radio stations.

The Sims 4 Small Pets (I don't care if I like small dogs, but I like bunnies!)
  • Country (Don't tell me if Backyard is a country station cause it's a modern one!)

The Sims 4 Dream Jobs (I really want the singing career to come back!)
  • Hip Hop (My first favorite radio station)
  • R&B (My second favorite radio station)

The Sims 4 Beauty Salon (I will gave them a beauty hairstyles and some cool tattoos)
  • Soul (Just like how it returns from The Sims 3 Ambitions)

The Sims 4 Summer Holidays (Oh my god! I will listen to my favorite Jamaican music!)
  • Reggae (My favorite summer radio station)
  • Beach (I love how it's like World 3 from Mario)
  • Latin (I don't know how to speak Spanish or something)

What do you guys and girls think? Do you like how I can think of one of those names of a those genres? I'm not sure if one of those pets-themed packs can add some large pets or small pets cause I just put a country radio station on the list!

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2017
    We've no idea if that survey is even real. Though I can totally see Soul fitting into a Beauty Salon pack, if it included a barber station especially. And reggae in a tropical holidays pack too. Hip Hop would be interesting in a band pack if it meant we could actually have rapping animation and a DJ in the band - that would for sure increase my interest in the pack!

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    We've no idea if that survey is even real. Though I can totally see Soul fitting into a Beauty Salon pack, if it included a barber station especially. And reggae in a tropical holidays pack too. Hip Hop would be interesting in a band pack if it meant we could actually have plum animation and a DJ in the band - that would for sure increase my interest in the pack!
    @luthienrising Well don't worry if it's real or fake, they will make one of those packs happen if it's real or fake! Oh and by the way, I don't know if the barber station will be happen, many hair shops can play any radio stations!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Did y'all hear that? These new packs are all mentioned. Let's see if I can tell about these packs' radio stations.

• Country (Don't tell me if Backyard is a country station cause it's a modern one!)

The Sims 4 Beauty Salon (I will gave them a beauty hairstyles and some cool tattoos)

The Sims 4 Summer Holidays (Oh my god! I will listen to my favorite Jamaican music!)

What do you guys and girls think? Do you like how I can think of one of those names of a those genres? I'm not sure if one of those pets-themed packs can add some large pets or small pets cause I just put a country radio station on the list!

Soul and R and B are the same format. Backyard is a country format but I agree they need more country songs. We didn't get but a few with backyard.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We've no idea if that survey is even real. Though I can totally see Soul fitting into a Beauty Salon pack, if it included a barber station especially. And reggae in a tropical holidays pack too. Hip Hop would be interesting in a band pack if it meant we could actually have plum animation and a DJ in the band - that would for sure increase my interest in the pack!
    @luthienrising Well don't worry if it's real or fake, they will make one of those packs happen if it's real or fake! Oh and by the way, I don't know if the barber station will be happen, many hair shops can play any radio stations!

I think your forgetting about big band. We had it in TS3 and TS2.
  • Options

Soul and R and B are the same format. Backyard is a country format but I agree they need more country songs. We didn't get but a few with backyard.
    Well you know Soul and R&B, they seem to have rhythmic influences.With Backyard, it seems to have modern country sounds, and with Country have standard country sounds (Don't say Backyard is a original country station cause it is an alternative modern station so we're in the 2010s). R&B can actually be along with Hip Hop. I can still add some modern country songs in Backyard when Reggae will be back of course
  • Options
    Any thoughts?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited February 2017
    Soul music deprived from gospel music they just took "church" setting out and called it Soul while R&B is deprived Blues.
  • Options
    simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member

A band pack sounds amazing. I'd love to see all kinds of new music, with any pack, but especially a band pack for sure. I also love the idea of tropical music for a tropical holiday pack.