Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking drawing requests(:

Hello, awhile ago i used to draw alot and im feeling inspired to do so again but id like to get some inspiration. Im not the best artist though i want to get better. I draw on paper so its not digital art but sid try to scan it in. Id try different style, probably more anime/chibi style and a little realistic. Just let me know if you prefer a certain style haha xD

Have a great day^^

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hi! I would love it if you could draw the sim in my avatar? I can send you a bigger picture if needed and I'd love to use the picture as my avatar if you do it! if that's OK! :)
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    @kittymeow Id like a picture of all of her or at least to her waist if thats okay=P it gives me a better idea how she is
  • KittyHaze88KittyHaze88 Posts: 54 Member
    @kittymeow Id like a picture of all of her or at least to her waist if thats okay=P it gives me a better idea how she is

I have so many ideas for sims drawing that I just can't! I just started collage so i'm trying to find time to stay on top of my work, play sims, and draw ok stuff while not being useless at home at the same time XD and i am yet to make a deviant art account. with that said why not draw your fave sim? or fave sims OTP?