Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There needs to be at least 99 Billion or 99 Million Simoleons

There needs to be either 99 Billion Simoleons or 99 Million Simoleons in The Sims 4 maybe in a expansion pack game pack or an update that is compatible with money cheats!

Comments

• CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    motherlode

Copy and paste 1980 times and you have it. :p
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    [does not work. quote="Candyd;15568097"]motherlode

Copy and paste 1980 times and you have it. :p
    [/quote]

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I agree I have one household that somehow (I don't know why) ended up with 9,999,999+ simoleons. The simoleon reserve counter stops at this number so I never know how much they actually have. I have aging off in my game, and have mastered the Fabulously Wealthy trait, so I keep getting large amounts of simoleons as interest each week. I moved the household several times and didn't realize that you could sell or keep the furniture. When I sold off what was in my household inventory, I ended up over 9,999,999 simoleons.
    [I know right! quote="mebagl15;15568192"]I agree I have one household that somehow (I don't know why) ended up with 9,999,999+ simoleons. The simoleon reserve counter stops at this number so I never know how much they actually have. I have aging off in my game, and have mastered the Fabulously Wealthy trait, so I keep getting large amounts of simoleons as interest each week. I moved the household several times and didn't realize that you could sell or keep the furniture. When I sold off what was in my household inventory, I ended up over 9,999,999 simoleons. [/quote]

So is anyone going to answer maybe ea will make it possible in the base game or add on