Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New empty neighborhood/larger lot sizes to use with or without bowling pack

I know we have one empty neighborhood, but it would be really nice to have another one or to get one with the bowling alley pack we are getting.

The other world is great for homes, but it would be nice to have a world/neighborhood to put the increasing amount of lots we are getting. Like the spa, the dining lots, the massage parlor, the new bowling alley, and others we may want to add. I liked the fact that the first one we got had several spaces on it and it would be neat to get that again along with some larger lot sizes. :)

Comments

• YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited February 2017
    Well I'm not sure if we ever get a second free "world"(Neighborhood indeed) again. In Sims 3 we had Riverview as the only free world.
    We got Forgotten Hollow with the Game Pack but its too vampire related. Not my taste to create a bowling alley there.

I wish we get a second one but I highly doubt it. I would take a copy of NewCrest too just to get more Lots but thats not gonna happen. :expressionless:
    I did not pay much attention to sims 4 before NewCrest because it was too limited.

There are so many options for community lots and Get To Work added so many retail possibilities. Dine Out did too and with Movie Stuff a Cinema is possible too. Mods add gameplay too which require specific lot types and content too. I would like to see new lot types added too not only by mod..

In the moment you either split the community lots like making a cinema and a restaurant on the same lot (which affects the sims' behaving because of too many objects on lot so places are not so crowded and the lot type itself) or you have to play with less families(sims) in your world and have the community lots separately. To compensate you can create an apartment or two houses or more on residential lots and have up to 8 sims living there or using a mod for more sims.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    That may work now, but as more lots come out with packs, there will be very little room or things will have to be left out. That wasn't a problem in S3 as we could make our own worlds and lots, but since they took out that feature, we are dependent on them to give us hoods and lots, so that is why I asked. We didn't get a new world for S3 because we could make our own and own lots as much as we wanted; not so with S4 which is why new hoods have to be requested because we can't edit and put new lots in like in S3. A new hood would give us extra room to have more families and to have the space needed to put up the Healing Gardens, all those eat out places, the new bowling alley, any store we may want to make, photo shop, and the spas & massage parlors. I'm hoping one comes with the bowling alley and that it has some of the largest lots added. :)