Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER HERE

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
Well we have lots of threads and topics here and I only see a couple of thread where we can introduce ourselves and its only a short introduction so I decided to create this thread.. I made this thread where we can meet our fellow Simmers, open up to other players who we are, what we do and anything we can allow ourselves to share and let our fellow Simmers know more about us. We can also share our real own photos of ourselves, our families, things we do or related to us or our stories. I will be glad to share my own photos here if asked. I will tell you more about myself in the first comment below this and after it you can also share your stories with us.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2017
    This one is reserved for my story.

By the way I am Boots Guy or you can call me MJ my first name initials and I am from Iloilo, Philippines. I am already 32 years old and have been playing The Sims series since 2005 and never looked back since then. I choose this nickname because I love to wear boots (specifically combat boots) and I love to see someone wearing boots (combat boots, high cut steel toe boots, logger boots, work boots or paratrooper boots etc.) I like to cook, write blog and hopefully travel the world over. If given a chance, I would love to own a restaurant and showcase my ability in cooking.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Just like to quickly mention. We would all probably get warnings for sharing photos of our self in the real world. I would probably cut out that part.
    Aside from that the thread is all nice and comfortable for others.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    @Sorak4 Actually it's not compulsory to share your photos with the rest of the world. Share only what you find is comfortable and convenient for you to share. If it's not then its totally fine with us.
  • Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    My name is Devilla. I just turned 18! But I've been playing Sims since Sims 2 in 2005, then switched to Sims 3 in 2009, and fell in love with Robert Castor and Beau Merrick (both individually and together as Anvilshipping). I will only switch to TS4 once it's fully done, kupo!

Of course, I've just become mature and calm enough to actually do anything with my OTP beside aimless fangirling\obsessing (Well, MORE than an OTP. It's basically my whole RELIGION. I LITERALLY WORSHIP this ship. It's the thing I believe the most although I know it's not canon, and thinking of it as not hurts me in mind, body, soul, AND heart.) I've been shipping them since Beau existed! Kupo! That's like, almost seven years!

So yeah, "kupo" to you, I guess.
  • Options
    DoritosConfirmedDoritosConfirmed Posts: 42 Member
    I am a Dorito loving meme. I enjoy photography and I publish works of literature that I create. I love making stories and writing. I have a PhD in Physics and working on a different Masters degree. I fight for what I believe in and have joined the Peace Corps as well as visit Haiti for disaster relief, been to Africa as well. I love to travel and vulunteer.

And I came out the womb in love with Sims
  • Options
    Nice to know that maybe you can recreate your own life in your Sims game it's like Life Imitates Art but this time it's the other way around.
  • Options
    simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm Sam!! I'm going to major in software development and hopefully end up working for Apple <3 I am hoping to finally learn how to play my electric guitar this year, since my goal is to play like Green Day. I am also hoping that I will get my piano tuned since it needs to be lol. My favorite color is blue, which is why I try to put as much blue colors into my sims, builds, and of course my own life (reason my bedroom walls are blue, and my hair is bright bright blue). I also love love love love to get all kinds of piercings (and tattoos but those are more expensive). I celebrated my 19th birthday at the beginning of this month by going out and getting a nape piercing, so I always try to recreate some of that stuff in my sims whenever I can. I like to make them look edgy, but also extremely stylist.

I am thrilled the sims 4 is out on mac (for quite a while now) since my sims 3 pc game for mac stopped working (along with my sims 3 for wii game), and the sims 4 wasn't out for mac yet, but I am so glad it is now and so happy that I've literally played it nearly everyday since the mac release :D
  • Options
    natalia_moonnatalia_moon Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello Friends! My name is Natalia and I am a freshman in college. Actually I'm in a lecture right now writing this. I am majoring in Speech Pathology (Speech Therapy for children) . I have been a simmer for as long as I remember, all of my family members used to play sims but lost interest. I on the other hand never lost interest. I can play sims for HOURS! I'm not a good builder though, my houses are usually are cc or from the gallery. So when I play sims I love making backstories for every single sims I have ever played, my hobby is creative writing so I'm naturally a story teller. Soooo yeah!! Nice to online meet y'all!