Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this shirt really made by EA?

I can hardly believe this shirt is made by EA it is so poorly made and if its cc I don't know how it got in my game.. it doesn't have the wrench on the pic of it..

02-16-17_9-35-16PM_zps8tit6mzs.png

02-16-17_9-35-35PM_zpsi6whl6kk.png

Comments

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I don't think its poorly made, its designed to look that way.
    It's meant to be for some rocker chick whose just grabbed a pair of scissors and gone at it.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It is by EA. I like it, it's supposed to be that way.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    There were similar tops in TS2 and TS3.
    It's a butchered mesh top under a tank.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    If that is an EA top where is it I don't even see it?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Mmmm i think it shows on purple in CAS, but it's stamped
    21mbz47.jpg
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Mmmm i think it shows on purple in CAS, but it's stamped
    Thanks Orchid I found it though after searching tank tops I have to much CC LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    oh thanks for letting me know everyone.. to me it looks awful, I have never seen anyone wear something like that so I thought it was poorly made... :/
    Movotti wrote: »
    There were similar tops in TS2 and TS3.
    It's a butchered mesh top under a tank.

you've got that right it is butchered... :D
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    haha, I had the same reaction when I saw a sim wearing it! I was sure I had downloaded some bad CC and was as shocked as you when I found out it was EA's.
  • saltyllamasimmersaltyllamasimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    It is EA, I think it's on one of the default sims as well when you first enter CAS but it's in purple instead of white.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I actually like that top as it is. My rebellious teen wears is, it looks like she cut the fabric herself which makes it look kinda cool on her :)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I love that top and I use it a lot for teens, I Like that it has a kind mesh fabric underneath the tank top.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2017
    ha. It never occurred to me it might look off to other people. I used to own a top like that! For me the ones that seem off are tucked-in blouses I'd never wear tucked in but I guess other people do?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SamaramonSamaramon Posts: 77 Member
    It looks like one of those "TURN YOUR OLD COUCH INTO A SHIRT" DIY projects spammed on Facebook all the time :D
    "Just hotglue it!"

(But I find it cute nonetheless!)
    sig11.png
    ha. It never occurred to me it might look off to other people. I used to own a top like that! For me the ones that seem off are tucked-in blouses I'd never wear tucked in but I guess other people do?

it could probably look cool in real life because real life has texture.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Am I the only one that can't see the pics? I get the photobucket kitty with 'photo not found'.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Am I the only one that can't see the pics? I get the photobucket kitty with 'photo not found'.

Nope, not just you. I figured out from the descriptions which top was meant.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited February 2017
    Piperbird wrote: »

Nope, not just you. I figured out from the descriptions which top was meant.

It was working before :/ maybe she deleted the pic
    21mbz47.jpg
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    lol I kinda love this too, but what do I know about fashion anyway... :)
    it's not about fashion, it's just how it was made. this black stuff looks like a skin glitch in game.

NHsoczw.png
    edited February 2017
    lejoninna wrote: »
    it's not about fashion, it's just how it was made. this black stuff looks like a skin glitch in game.

NHsoczw.png

Hmm... I did like this shirt until now. Like the front of the top I can deal with, and I like it, but the back of it is so bad! Like I know it's supposed to be sloppy but that's just very poorly done even for a sloppy shirt. It's not the bottom part but the part in the back...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Wow, I have not noticed this...it does look like a chop job, just perfect for rebellious teens, lol. I'm not sure I'm going to use it on any of MY teens though. :p
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I can hardly believe this shirt is made by EA it is so poorly made and if its cc I don't know how it got in my game.. it doesn't have the wrench on the pic of it..

02-16-17_9-35-16PM_zps8tit6mzs.png

02-16-17_9-35-35PM_zpsi6whl6kk.png

she's so cute
    giphy_1.gif
    edited February 2017
    sorry about the picture.. I was cleaning out my photobucket and forgot I had posted it here but I do have this one left and the pictures posted above is the shirt I was talking about.. I would like the shirt if the under garment didn't look so bad, it doesn't even look like another shirt underneath the one. this was the only one I had left didn't have a picture of the back which was the worse part.. Glad some of you like it.
    lejoninna wrote: »

NHsoczw.png

@lejoninna thanks I'm glad someone sees my point.. :)

02-16-17_9-35-35PM_zpsh8a7dq0y.png

@Ciarassims thanks she had just aged up to teen.