Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still unable to update the Sims 4 after months, unable to get any response from EA

A few months back I had a problem with updating TS4. I could not update the game, I would receive the same error message each time. I could not fill out an error report as the box is coded in a way that it is impossible to press "submit". I reset my harddrive, still nothing after that. I switched computers with my mom, and I was able to play it on there, but when another update came up...it was the same thing. The EXACT same thing.

So far I've tried to talk to EA help, but after a single suggestion that I had tried and said didn't work, they ignored the thread and never got back to me. I tried to contact their live chat, but after filling out the form I was just bumped to a page that said "The page you are looking for does not exist".
I have waited nearly a month to see if the issue would work itself out - but nope, after a month still nothing. EA is unwilling to help with this issue, and I'm out of hundreds of dollars I've spent on these games over the years.

I know it's just a game, but I'm honestly pretty mad. I spent my own money on this game, I've been playing for a decade, and it's like EA literally doesn't care about people who have been around since the game launched pretty much, they just pull gimmicky stunts in hopes of bringing in new customers while disregarding current customers.

I know for a fact that my computer runs all Sims games perfectly, so it's not an incompatibility issue. This must be an issue on their end that the patches aren't working on all computers.

Grrrr, I'm not sure if anyone is able to help me with this, but I'm just sooo frustrated. Like, I feel like I got scammed. They give you no way to contact them at all, so what are we supposed to do?
Get off my lawn!

Comments