Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Access Purchase History

I need to go through the laborious task of downloading my purchase history on my new computer, but I can't access it. I've tried on Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but all it does is say that it's loading.

Grrr...this is the part I hate the most about downloading on a new computer!

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited March 2017
    @aricarai, I always have that problem with purchase history. I have to try several times to interrupt that by clicking on the other ways to open up purchase history while its spinning. There is the drop down menu from the top that takes you there and the menu off to the left. So I click on the drop down menu while it's spinning from the side menu. I hope that makes sense as it's hard to explain.

I also have problems just getting my game to initially load. I use a booter to bypass the launcher, but it can take a while to engage. So, to force my system to do something, I'll go to games and load solitaire. The act of bringing up the solitaire will somehow remind my system that it was suppose to boot the other game and the start up screen will interrupt my solitaire screen as it eventually loads.

So, when the system hangs trying to do something, I force it into action with another. But in this case, it's the same action, just from another direction. It really does take a long time (and a lot of tries) for me. I'll guess maybe seven tries to eventually open it sometimes (of course, I do get lucky at times and only have to do it a couple times). Then, of course, it does like to time out.

I just download directly from store pages rather than through the purchase history. This is why I like Valgon's direct download links and have made that spreadsheet so I don't have duplicates and I don't miss anything.

Good luck!
  • Options
    JENNIFERZ77JENNIFERZ77 Posts: 126 Member
    > @ciane said:
    > @aricarai, I always have that problem with purchase history. I have to try several times to interrupt that by clicking on the other ways to open up purchase history while its spinning. There is the drop down menu from the top that takes you there and the menu off to the left. So I click on the drop down menu while it's spinning from the side menu. I hope that makes sense as it's hard to explain.
    >
    > I also have problems just getting my game to initially load. I use a booter to bypass the launcher, but it can take a while to engage. So, to force my system to do something, I'll go to games and load solitaire. The act of bringing up the solitaire will somehow remind my system that it was suppose to boot the other game and the start up screen will interrupt my solitaire screen as it eventually loads.
    >
    > So, when the system hangs trying to do something, I force it into action with another. But in this case, it's the same action, just from another direction. It really does take a long time (and a lot of tries) for me. I'll guess maybe seven tries to eventually open it sometimes (of course, I do get lucky at times and only have to do it a couple times). Then, of course, it does like to time out.
    >
    > I just download directly from store pages rather than through the purchase history. This is why I like Valgon's direct download links and have made that spreadsheet so I don't have duplicates and I don't miss anything.
    >
    > Good luck!

I am just getting back into the game. What kind of spreadsheet do you keep to keep track of the store items if I may ask?
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Click on the link in my siggie for reinstalling store content, @JENNIFERZ77. I have a spreadsheet that I originally created so I could tell the duplicates within compilations. I branched out so that it included all store items and has a link to the store or a direct download link for reinstalling everything.
  • Options
    JENNIFERZ77JENNIFERZ77 Posts: 126 Member
    > @ciane said:
    > Click on the link in my siggie for reinstalling store content, @JENNIFERZ77. I have a spreadsheet that I originally created so I could tell the duplicates within compilations. I branched out so that it included all store items and has a link to the store or a direct download link for reinstalling everything.

oh wow. I am going to look into doing something like this. Thank you!!!