Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First abduction

After two years I just had a sim abducted. I wasn't at all prepared for this :D

Comments

• Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    Grats !!! maybe he will come back pregnant ! BTW .. does your lot have the satellite ?
  • Options
    authorflyauthorfly Posts: 18 New Member
    Surprise!
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Laceyrose my lot has nothing alien or scientist related. I've played scientists in the past and nothing. This is a family I am trying something new things with but I didn't plan on an alien baby! I was tired so I don't know if he was inseminated yet
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    The other sim in the household was just abducted!
  • Options
    I had a sim get abducted today for the first time in months. I wonder if abductions were buffed.
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Congrats! I tried all the suggestions on my current game, and I have given up that alien abductions exist at all, but I am happy for you :)
  • Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    Grats on the abductions !! And hope your male sims has a baby !
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Omg! How cool! In my game abductions are a myth :(
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I had a sims a year or so ago get abducted for the first time I believe it was a male he came back pregnant I believe he had twins .Haven't had it happen since .Sadly I don't have that sims anymore I lost the family when my computer I was using broke down.The family wasn't in the gallery I don't think anyway
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member
    Me too! After almost 500 hours, my male sim got abducted and pregnant. It happened right after he started dating this girl who apparently was an alien
  • Options
    TinkerBellFairyTinkerBellFairy Posts: 7 New Member
    Same! Finally got a male sim pregnant through abduction! It happened after my scientist sim died and i stopped using contact aliens on the satellite dish! The sim that got abducted was an alien though that was married to the scientists daughter. Extremely happy about this.
    I'm greedy now though so I want their child (born prior to the abduction) to also be abducted and impregnated now as this will be a direct alien birth in my legacy. Hopefully having an alien sibling will help this along!
  • Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    I use MC Command Centre and i have abduction on high so for me its a regular occurrence.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Being unprepared for it makes it all the more exciting! How fun! :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Without mods for me autonomous abductions never happen.... So congratulations for finally seeing one in your game :)
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    When 'Get to work' first came out, my male sim got abducted and pregnant.
    I believe my sims got abducted a couple of times in the beginning, but then I think they changed it so the abductions would be more rare. Because it hasn't happened since then, which is a disappointment. I wish it would happen again, that would be funny and add a little twist in my story. :sweat_smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    @Laceyrose my lot has nothing alien or scientist related. I've played scientists in the past and nothing. This is a family I am trying something new things with but I didn't plan on an alien baby! I was tired so I don't know if he was inseminated yet

If your sim got abducted by aliens and get pregnant and you don't want to play that household with alien babies, just have the babies and put them in a small 4 walls with no windows or doors and eventually they will take the babies because you didn't take care of them...that's how i always solved my alien problem...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member

If your sim got abducted by aliens and get pregnant and you don't want to play that household with alien babies, just have the babies and put them in a small 4 walls with no windows or doors and eventually they will take the babies because you didn't take care of them...that's how i always solved my alien problem...

I think you can also click on the bassinet & choose the option to send the baby home to Sixam. On another note, my male Sim in the painter career got abducted the other day & had a girl. Totally surprised me lol.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Starfree wrote: »

I think you can also click on the bassinet & choose the option to send the baby home to Sixam. On another note, my male Sim in the painter career got abducted the other day & had a girl. Totally surprised me lol.

Hello @Starfree Congratulations to your sim on the birth of his alien daughter! <3
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Thanks @rosemow! I started this sim, Demetri Pendragon, with nothing more than an airbed, cooler, campfire and easel. He's been slowly building a house as funds are available & he's now got a simple, but nice 1 bedroom house with Xiana's (his toddler) bed in his room for now. She was unexpected but worth it :smile:.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Thanks @rosemow! I started this sim, Demetri Pendragon, with nothing more than an airbed, cooler, campfire and easel. He's been slowly building a house as funds are available & he's now got a simple, but nice 1 bedroom house with Xiana's (his toddler) bed in his room for now. She was unexpected but worth it :smile:.

Hello
    It sounds very special <3 Thankyou for posting about your sim :)