Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clothes on when showering?

I recently took off the blur to play the game and I'm finding that the females are going into the shower with tops on. Bit weird! Anyone else had this problem. I'ts the CC tops I've noticed.

Comments

• Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    it might be a cc problem, but can also happen in vanilla games.
    Seems like it happens when you edit your sim, before it has been naked/showered
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    get rid of the cc then. Simple.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I've used sim studio to go through my cc, some of it was mislabeled for "nude". You can untick it.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I've used sim studio to go through my cc, some of it was mislabeled for "nude". You can untick it.

Do this, it will save you the frustration.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I've had the same issue, if you have CC its most likely that. Once I start playing again I'll get the sims studio to get rid of some CC cause there are many broken things.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    It happens in my game with no cc, female shower with the basegame salmon bra but no underwear.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Happens to me too every save
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    It happens in my game with no cc, female shower with the basegame salmon bra but no underwear.

You may like to post feedback or press " me too " on this thread on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/m-p/5586994#M28689
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member

What is "sim studio" and where do you find it.

The link @Trowicia put down has nothing to do with it as far as I could see.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    windweaver wrote: »

http://www.sims4studio.com :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have heard there is a program that can allow you to pick out bad CC and delete in from within the game. Anyone know what the application or program is? I think last time I downloaded it and Norton didn't like it.

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I got a pink bra on them after they have entered CAS xD Batch fixing in Sims4studio did nothing. Nothing was fixed.

Try look on modthesims for the program you speak of. I got SimsModConflict but that only works on mods and not CC.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited February 2017
    windweaver wrote: »

I never put down a link. (unless you're referring to my signature link which is irrelevant :lol:)

But yeah, Osprey got the right link for you.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I got a pink bra on them after they have entered CAS xD Batch fixing in Sims4studio did nothing. Nothing was fixed.

Try look on modthesims for the program you speak of. I got SimsModConflict but that only works on mods and not CC.

Hello
    The issue with sims wearing a bra is affecting simmers that don't have cc also.

You may like to post feedback or press " me too " on this thread on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/m-p/5586994#M28689
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »

Has any guru directly addressed this issue?

I mean I think in my case it's CC, because in my case, I did get the mod to uncensore the game like the OP, and for a while it was ok, but now I get some sims with a top, or different type of tops, not even the standard bra.

Is there a way through the sims studio to see right away which content is causing the issue to delete it right away?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I have heard there is a program that can allow you to pick out bad CC and delete in from within the game. Anyone know what the application or program is? I think last time I downloaded it and Norton didn't like it.

Maybe you're talking about the sims 4 tray importer? I know it makes it easier to find and delete cc. But you could also be thinking about the sims 4 mod detector, which helps finding game breaking and conflicting mods/cc :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    Faberries wrote: »

Maybe you're talking about the sims 4 tray importer? I know it makes it easier to find and delete cc. But you could also be thinking about the sims 4 mod detector, which helps finding game breaking and conflicting mods/cc :)

Isn't it the sims studio?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @Orchid13 I don't know actually. S4S has some batch fixes for stuff, but I don't remember having the ability to find bad cc ^^'
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    @Orchid13 I don't know actually. S4S has some batch fixes for stuff, but I don't remember having the ability to find bad cc ^^'

Oh ok :/ thank you anyway. I really need to find the bad cc... urg the annoyance of using CC
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Has any guru directly addressed this issue?

I mean I think in my case it's CC, because in my case, I did get the mod to uncensore the game like the OP, and for a while it was ok, but now I get some sims with a top, or different type of tops, not even the standard bra.

Is there a way through the sims studio to see right away which content is causing the issue to delete it right away?

It's not cc, it only happens if you edit the sim in CAS after one city living patch. If you have sims you never took to CAS after that patch, their nude outfit is perfectly fine.

I've tried to work around the bug and never managed to get it fixed for certain. The mod to reset bathing outfits helped for a while though.

• Options

When you open studio click on my cc then you can go through your CC to find the offending bit and check to see that it is categorized proper. If it is categorized u with nude ticked then you need to untick and save to five the issue. You can also find it to weed out other bad cc.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    Does Sims studio work for Macs?
  • Options

When you open studio click on my cc then you can go through your CC to find the offending bit and check to see that it is categorized proper. If it is categorized u with nude ticked then you need to untick and save to five the issue. You can also find it to weed out other bad cc.

Ooooh ok thank you :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Ooooh ok thank you :)

YW :)

After the first time of sorting through 4 gigs of CC I decided to organize things into folders on my mods folder so I could find stuff in S4S easier.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg